No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much It´s really sweet, kinda Can not believe they didn´t introduce that in the episode, such a waste. I always wondered how he could stay that cool, but that explains a lot.

Comment

Thank you very much It´s really sweet, kinda Can not believe they didn´t introduce that in the episode, such a waste. I always wondered how he could stay that cool, but that explains a lot.
      I wish they'd put that scene in the episode too.
      It really shows how much he cares for Helen.

Thanks!
      YES! You have to make one!
      Just did... its really, ahem, crazy. So forgive the spazziness of it...
      Helen/Nikola season four spoiler-vid:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68podHCUgiw
      I have it as unlisted at the moment, because the darn thumbnail picture picked the exact spoiler moment *dramatic sigh*, which defeats the purpose of warning people about spoilers. It'll go up as listed tomorrow when the thumbnail finally obeys me and changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Spoiler:
        Too bad I just love how he managed to be that threatening while not changing his expression or tone of voice. Honestly, that's scarier to me than John's outburst (trying to strangle Adam, if I remember correctly), b/c you knew what John was capable of doing, but with Niko you had no idea. John's very rash and if he lashes out you kinda know what to expect - with Nikola, he'll put a LOT more thought into it (not that John can't do that - after all, the Ripper murders led Scotland Yard on a wild goose chase with clues leading to dead ends).

It kind of didn't matter anymore after they found out Adam was dying anyway, but it's the thought that counts, right? That was probably the only reason Nikola didn't try to end Adam after finding out about Helen dying - after all, I think that qualifies as having harmed her again. I just love seeing the protective side of him b/c it gets overshadowed by his snarkiness a lot and it's so subtle sometimes people don't catch it. I'd really like to see him actually get riled up over someone trying to hurt her - sort of like how he acted with Afina but even more pronounced.

Agree! especially with the bolded lines. Love seeing a bit of that dangerous side to him, and his protectiveness of Helen. And I would also mention that I just l-l-l-l-love his voice in that scene, but that's for another thread.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

That deleted scene totally brings the episode together for me. I just loved it. Although any scene with them to is perfect. Such a shipper moment.

Oh i can't wait till season 4....squees loudly. So excited is it october yet?
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Seriously, I ADORE HIS FACE. Especially before the kiss. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO CRY. He looks so emotionally overwhelmed by the fact that Helen is finally giving him some love after making him wait for 100+ years and doesn't know what to do with himself. GAAAHHH IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!! Just look at how adorable he is like that! *MEGASQUEESOB*
            Spoiler:
            He DOES look like he's gonna cry!!! D:

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
            I KNOW!!!

I'm going to go on record now and say
            Spoiler:
            I bet anything that he goes back for her. Unless doing so will specifically put her in (more) danger

Um, I think it's safe to say I'm well and truly aboard this ship
            Spoiler:
            His face totally read, "I'll come back for you; I promise"
            ^^ agrees with both wholeheartedly Mimzy- makes me think maybe there is a bit more ship betweent hem beforehand, like a build up?!

Spoiler:
            OMG *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Thanks for the link!!! I wish they'd kept that in! I love how perfectly conversational Niko sounds when he's saying it - I think it just makes the threat all the more dangerous. That ep was in desperate need of Teslen hints, even if they were one-sided. There they had John being all angry at Adam for hurting Helen, but Niko seemed so calm and collected about the whole thing, which seemed OOC for him b/c wtf Helen was DYING. It didn't make much sense to me why there wasn't enough about Niko worrying over her b/c he clearly adores her. All they needed was that one little scene, really - I think it would've been enough to get the point across. IDK why they felt like it was extraneous
            I wish they'd kept it in too! It's only like another 20 seconds of time, they could have IMHO just squeezed it in! Cause then now it looks like Nikola isn't bothered by what he did to helen and is still being himself ^ like you said Oh well, at least WE know he said it, that's the next best thing for me!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
            I wish they'd put that scene in the episode too.
            It really shows how much he cares for Helen.

Just did... its really, ahem, crazy. So forgive the spazziness of it...
            Helen/Nikola season four spoiler-vid:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68podHCUgiw
            I have it as unlisted at the moment, because the darn thumbnail picture picked the exact spoiler moment *dramatic sigh*, which defeats the purpose of warning people about spoilers. It'll go up as listed tomorrow when the thumbnail finally obeys me and changes.
            you made me laugh! Silly youtube, that would be a bit pointless *clicks link*
            Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
            That deleted scene totally brings the episode together for me. I just loved it. Although any scene with them to is perfect. Such a shipper moment.

Oh i can't wait till season 4....squees loudly. So excited is it october yet?
            Me neither!!! *wishes it was october*
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

I FOUND MY CODE FOR PAINTSHOP!!!

And of course, I had to make a banner of that scene

Spoiler:

Comment

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Awesome, misa! I love it! Congrats on finding your code.
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Love it Misa!! Can I snurch?
                    BTW, what's paintshop?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

Absolutely GORGEOUS Misa!!!!!!
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

I'd be a bad artworking shipper if I didn't add to the spoiled scene art...

Spoiler:

Awesome stuff guys!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nad

Can I snurch please please please?!
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Nad: I absolutely love them!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks
                              *hugs*

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nad

Can I snurch please please please?!
                              Yeah, go ahead!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You're welcome Nad They are gorgeous!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X