Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Here is some of the list that I made back in Dec ( I posted it in another thread, thank goodness, and completely forgot about it )

Spoiler:
    Helen/ any ship (Preferably Nikola)
    Ever Dream - Nightwish
    Our Great Divide - Tarja
    Eversleeping - Xandria

Nikola Tesla
    Wish I Had An Angel - Nightwish (I see this as pre-Sleepers myself)
    Nemo - Nightwish (Definitely post Sleepers)
    Crimson Deep - Tarja (I can also see this as post Sleepers)

Helen Magnus
    Fleurs Du Mal - Sarah Brightman
    I Walk Alone - Tarja
    Underneath - Tarja
    Desolation - Midnattsol

The reason they are in spoilers is because it's not just Teslen, it's also Niko and Helen songs as well

I must relisten to Josh Groban songs!
    Cool, I'll get round to watching/listening to them sometime tomorrow
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
      Spoiler:
      Sorry to say, but I actually think it´s the finale ep. Wasn´t Jonathon interviewed by this women while they were shooting the finale a few weeks ago and I think I recognice the suit he´s wearing from a pic of that interview which was taken in advance. Maybe I´m wrong, but I think it ´s the finale ep. I think it´s not bad. Save the best for last. I still can´t believe it. SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM. And I really don´t think it´s an alternative reality, but who knows...
      Spoiler:
      Yeah, that's what I thought too. But whatever. It's perfect for a nice dramatic moment...only problem is we'll have to wait till s5 for more (and better ) kissing

Thanks Glitch!

How about some more:

Spoiler:

Before Helen kisses Nikola:

After Helen kisses Nikola:

Enjoy!
      OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3333333333333

Spoiler:
      Seriously, I ADORE HIS FACE. Especially before the kiss. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO CRY. He looks so emotionally overwhelmed by the fact that Helen is finally giving him some love after making him wait for 100+ years and doesn't know what to do with himself. GAAAHHH IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!! Just look at how adorable he is like that! *MEGASQUEESOB*

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
      ICONS FROM THE BREAKFAST INTERVIEW ARE THIS A WAY: http://ellymelly.livejournal.com/226906.html#cutid1
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *UBERGLOMPTACKLEHUGSQUEE* <3333333333333333333333 I MISSED YOU. <3

btw those icons =

^actually, refer to the above for my response to ALL the artwork.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Spoiler:
        Seriously, I ADORE HIS FACE. Especially before the kiss. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO CRY. He looks so emotionally overwhelmed by the fact that Helen is finally giving him some love after making him wait for 100+ years and doesn't know what to do with himself. GAAAHHH IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!! Just look at how adorable he is like that! *MEGASQUEESOB*
        I KNOW!!!

I'm going to go on record now and say
        Spoiler:
        I bet anything that he goes back for her. Unless doing so will specifically put her in (more) danger

Um, I think it's safe to say I'm well and truly aboard this ship

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
          I KNOW!!!

I'm going to go on record now and say
          Spoiler:
          I bet anything that he goes back for her. Unless doing so will specifically put her in (more) danger

Um, I think it's safe to say I'm well and truly aboard this ship
          Spoiler:
          His face totally read, "I'll come back for you; I promise"
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thank you Mimzy and I agree with ^ wholeheartedly

I have a new wallie, it's HUGE, so beware and since it doesn't contain any spoilers:

I hope you like it!
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yami I love it
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Thank you Max
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely, yami

Btw about the quote in your siggy
                  Spoiler:
                  NIKO SAID THAT TO ADAM?!?! I haven't gotten the DVDs yet
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Someone on another thread put the url to the youtube vid. They are deleted scenes from For King and Country.
                    It's the first scene in the vid:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQii...0rNj_A&index=1

Yup! I was one happy shipper when I heard that!!!!!

Thank you Mimzy!
                    Last edited by yamiinsane; 15 September 2011, 08:38 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Someone on another thread put the url to the youtube vid. They are deleted scenes from For King and Country.
                      It's the first scene in the vid:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQii...0rNj_A&index=1

Yup! I was one happy shipper when I heard that!!!!!

Thank you Mimzy!
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Thanks for the link!!! I wish they'd kept that in! I love how perfectly conversational Niko sounds when he's saying it - I think it just makes the threat all the more dangerous. That ep was in desperate need of Teslen hints, even if they were one-sided. There they had John being all angry at Adam for hurting Helen, but Niko seemed so calm and collected about the whole thing, which seemed OOC for him b/c wtf Helen was DYING. It didn't make much sense to me why there wasn't enough about Niko worrying over her b/c he clearly adores her. All they needed was that one little scene, really - I think it would've been enough to get the point across. IDK why they felt like it was extraneous
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I assumed that Nikola was just being his detached (?) self and didn't make any threats whatsoever and held them in reserve. But I thought that once he learned that Helen was dying he'd open up a little, but nope he stayed reserved.

I also think that they couldn't spare the extra few seconds that part was in because of time constraints or something similar...

And you are most welcome
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I assumed that Nikola was just being his detached (?) self and didn't make any threats whatsoever and held them in reserve. But I thought that once he learned that Helen was dying he'd open up a little, but nope he stayed reserved.

I also think that they couldn't spare the extra few seconds that part was in because of time constraints or something similar...

And you are most welcome
                          Spoiler:
                          Too bad I just love how he managed to be that threatening while not changing his expression or tone of voice. Honestly, that's scarier to me than John's outburst (trying to strangle Adam, if I remember correctly), b/c you knew what John was capable of doing, but with Niko you had no idea. John's very rash and if he lashes out you kinda know what to expect - with Nikola, he'll put a LOT more thought into it (not that John can't do that - after all, the Ripper murders led Scotland Yard on a wild goose chase with clues leading to dead ends).

It kind of didn't matter anymore after they found out Adam was dying anyway, but it's the thought that counts, right? That was probably the only reason Nikola didn't try to end Adam after finding out about Helen dying - after all, I think that qualifies as having harmed her again. I just love seeing the protective side of him b/c it gets overshadowed by his snarkiness a lot and it's so subtle sometimes people don't catch it. I'd really like to see him actually get riled up over someone trying to hurt her - sort of like how he acted with Afina but even more pronounced.

TBH I just really want to see him face off against John. No doubt he's beyond pissed at that guy for everything he did to hurt Helen. One more wrong move and Niko will probably be like GET AWAY YOU SOB OR I'LL TEAR YOU APART
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I don't think Nikola would harm John because of Helen. Not unless the situation demanded it. He knows that, despite everything, she still cares for John, and hurting/killing him unless it was in self-defence or in defence of Helen would damage their relationship.

That's my two cents, anyway.

Comment

What did he said that was so shippy? I saw the video but I don´t heard something shippy, I understood the comment about the accent and I think Adam said somethng about Nikolas hair but nothing shippy Could someone maybe write what he said please?

Comment

Adam mentions Nikola's accent, to which I can't remember his exact response, but the shippy bit was this line:

"Harm her again and I'll end you."

It was very calm, almost conversational, but absolutely definite. Not a threat, but a promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X