sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Welcome
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
          LOL, every time I start getting annoyed, tonight, I just stare at my beautiful pics for my background and it makes me happy again. The only problem is that it still makes me want to squee with excitement, but I obviously shouldn't do that while I'm on a call... So I'll do it now while I'm on break! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Spoiler:
            After Helen kisses Nikola:
            Spoiler:
            Aww, his face! I think that's going to be an angsty scene, despite the kiss. Still can't wait!

Comment

OMGGGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs around flailng in circles* TOO AWESOME TO HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I know you don't hear much from me but...

I was drinking coffee one morning and then I saw that and...

*coffee explosion* cough, cough, cough, sputter, sputter, sputter...*blink*

super-sonic AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!...(dribbles to infinity) followed by jumping around the room, bouncing off the walls, dancing on the ceiling, doing a wild jubilant mindless jig with flailing arms and exhilarating, heart-racing, mind-boggling madness.

All in all I had a good day

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                  *screams and runs in circles*

GUYS!!!!! Breakfast Television (or whatever it is called) is up! Warning: there are spoilers.

The following is spoilered in case anyone doesn't want it ruined:
                  Spoiler:
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAH! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *attempts to calm down a little* Helen kissed him!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!!
                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                  *FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILFLAILBOUNCEBOUNCEFLAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*
                  *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLL*
                  EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that basically sums up my state of mind right now.
                  See above quotes….that is how I felt when I watched it. Can’t stop squeeing to myself.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Here it is, a banner from that excellent pic:

I love it. Can I scrunch?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Max: Go right on ahead. All my art is snurchable unless notified
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

New banner! Spoilered for season 4 content.

Spoiler:
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic
                      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Gorgeous Elor!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks! Glad you like it. It was a bugger to get the green reflection from the green screen off of them...
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea, that's why I started with a green background for mine and only erased just close to them with my banner. But I love how you got that background taken out
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I used the spray paint tool a bit to get rid of some of the green. I also erased just a bit of their skin/clothes right at the edge to get ride of some of it, too. If you want my editted version, let me know and I'll post it for you.
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's cool, I was going to make a wallpaper out of that
                                Spoiler:
                                kiss,
                                but I have no idea where to start! I want to look at that kiss whenever I want!
                                Last edited by yamiinsane; 14 September 2011, 09:27 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags just for anyone who doesn't wish to be spoiled
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X