• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love them Elor!!!! And I've never heard those words before *greened*
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Glad you guys like them! I thought the second text was rather fitting for them, as they are both such geniuses. If no one figures out where the texts come from by tonight, I'll tell ya. I'm curious to see if anyone knows them.
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Not got a clue LOL, give us a hint! Is it from a song or a TV/Movie?
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Not a movie. The text has been made into a song for both of those (multiple songs, actually), but they were in existence before that.

EDIT: I'll give you a bit more of a hint, too, this text has been around for much longer than any recording technology.
          Last edited by Elorendil; 13 September 2011, 08:06 AM.
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Okay, still have no clue, haha
            sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

OMG, you guys have to see this.
              http://video.citytv.com/video/detail...-of-sanctuary/

Warning!!!!!!
              SPOILERS
              Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
              Charles Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Okay, still have no clue, haha
                Okay, I shall just tell you.

They are both from the Bible! The first one is from Song of Solomon 8:6 and was made into a gorgeous choral piece by Rene Clausen. Here's a link in case you are interested. I fell in love with this piece when we sang it in my choir in college.

The second one is from First Corinthians 13:13.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

No wonder I didn't recognize them! I'm agnostic to atheist. But besides that those are beautiful sayings and they do match our awesome should be together by now couple
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*screams and runs in circles*

GUYS!!!!! Breakfast Television (or whatever it is called) is up! Warning: there are spoilers.

The following is spoilered in case anyone doesn't want it ruined:
                    Spoiler:
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAH! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *attempts to calm down a little* Helen kissed him!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!!
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      A saw that kiss. I´m so happy. Are we going to see that kiss? I mean in the actual series or was it just a joke? I couldn´t understand her and Jonathon. Could someone please write what they said? I m so excited, I watched that kiss 100 times OMG and where was Nikola going? I hope he isn´t in danger.
                      Last edited by Altariel; 13 September 2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I want to see it! But I have to wait until someone puts it on Youtube.....

Spoiler:
                        So they did kiss??
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yes, she said, I think "go Nikola" a little drama was going on and then she kissed him and he ran away, but I would like to know what Amanda said.

Comment

Oh. My.
                            This is a fun night!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Lol, I just say Teslen cause it's easier and quicker to write instead of having to keep saying both names. Plus I think it's a cute name! [snip] I think pretty much every ep he's been in is a great Nikola/Helen ep!
                              Thanks for that - I really have to get seasons 2 & 3 on DVD!

I mentioned on Tesla's thread that my laptop suffered a little death this afternoon (the bad kind, LOL) so I'm going to have to get used to a new graphics program before I can make shippy walls and banners. This makes me sad, but at least I saved the lappy.

Comment

Thanks to a post on another thread:

Spoiler:
                                I IZ HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens in that ep!!!!!!!!

Misa: What program did you use? and What program are you now using?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X