No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could make videos But I can't....
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
      I wish I could make videos But I can't....
      Something new to try?
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I've tried....and failed.... But I actually prefer PS over vids anyway, tho the fan vids of Teslen are always awesome!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Amy- I use videopad video editor.... its okay... I suppose :/
          Love all the arts!
          And about Helens curtains - I totally agree! And you made me LOL!

And I knew you could edit pics on PB but didn't know it had fancy editing thingy mabobbies- here's my go at it --

I went a bit mad with the hearts....
          Last edited by StarSancFar; 03 September 2011, 08:46 AM. Reason: added pic
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Love it Star
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              What prog. do you use to make videos? If you make videos... failing that I'm throwing the question out to everyone
              I only have Windows Movie Maker
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I've tried....and failed.... But I actually prefer PS over vids anyway, tho the fan vids of Teslen are always awesome!
                Ah well, your arts are awesome

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Amy- I use videopad video editor.... its okay... I suppose :/
                Love all the arts!
                And about Helens curtains - I totally agree! And you made me LOL!
                Glad I managed to make you laugh

And I knew you could edit pics on PB but didn't know it had fancy editing thingy mabobbies- here's my go at it --

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...24-18-33-1.gif

I went a bit mad with the hearts....
                love the sparkliness and the pinkness

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                I only have Windows Movie Maker
                I have that on my laptop but I don't understand how to use it *shrugs*
                sigpic

Comment

It's actually really simple tbh
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

It's actually really simple tbh
                    Well, how do I 'capture video' ? It's says something about needing a device... and at that I gave up
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I've been missing guys! I'm on holiday until Monday night and I'm getting a few minutes of internet, so I'm going to try to respond to everything I have to catch up on!

I loved how Helen went for his hand the moment the pain hit
                      Yes! Very important, especially for us Teslenites! And I've been looking for a screencap of that image, because I want it in a banner I've since forgotten I wanted to make...

Grrrr..... Well, I uploaded it to PB so I hope this works....
                      http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ne/MarryMe.jpg
                      Best. Caption. EVER!

I loved how she pocketed his note... I bet she has a draw full of naughty notes from him somewhere in her bedroom
                      I agree! After all, she needs some way to remember Nikola's naughtiness that she won't openly admit she loves, right?

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                      Mimzy love that song.

Amy loving your fan fiction. Do you mind if i reference it in my fan fiction at all?

Still can't post mine on fanfic yet, will post it probably on monday now. Going to have a busy weekend. Family coming in from out of town, i am excited.

Thecolouryes i am enjoying your fic as well. I love that sight makes my day go by faster at work. this thread and the JY appreciation ones helps as well.
                      Second the song-love! It's actually a generally wonderful musical...

Can't wait to read your fic! And I'm glad you're enjoying mine

Some great lyrics in there...
                      "No use resisting..."
                      (someone seriously needs to tell Helen that!)
                      Someone needs a time machine to go tell her that a hundred years ago!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                      A little art work pic spam for your viewing pleasure.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...eslen_time.jpg
                      So pretty! I love it, Max!

Yamii, you are amazingly talented and wonderful.

This is a wonderful shot too! All of the picspam has been absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad I had the chance to catch it

When I get home, I'll share some of my favourites.

For any of those reading it: The End Is Where We Start From, Chapter Four
                      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Lucy: I'm glad that you loved the caption! I did that about a day or two after Trail of Blood aired (I think... I have such bad memory loss when it comes down to certain things....) And thank you VERY much! I'm glad you liked the wallie I made Amy
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yea I got quite a few shots from Animus that were very Teslen-ish especially the scene in the bedroom *snickers*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I loved how she pocketed his note... I bet she has a draw full of naughty notes from him somewhere in her bedroom
                            Haha! *mind wonders* Oh, she has to doesn't she!? I bet he's sent quite a few over the years.... Someone needs to make a fic out of that premise...I might try it if I have the time! I would write it up now except I'm babysitting round my uncles

EDIT: Oh, and Amy, Is it the new version of Windows Movie maker that you have, I find that really difficult to use, I prefer the old version
                            And glad you like my piccie x
                            sigpic
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

I agree the old version is easier to use
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

yeah, the new version doesn't have the timeline along the bottom-thats alays the simplest way to edit IMHO
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X