Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda interview

Which I'm posting the link for in here because of her reference to Tesla (it's short, but sweet!!)

"So, Nikola Tesla for example is one of my best friends, who also happens to be a vampire…"

sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Me likes this But I can't watch it
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Me likes this But I can't watch it
        Awww Well, that was her only reference to Nikola the interview only lasts a few minutes.
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Yea, it must be how I have my internet settings. Too many to turn off and whatnot, so I'm just going to wait and see if it gets posted on Youtube
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Amy...this is getting so good. i love all this Teslen fan fic....which i need to write one...just having a bit of writers block.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

^agrees

<--who also has writer's block. I tried to get rid of it, but it just keeps coming back!

I know it's a day early, but here are TWO calendars for you to choose from, I couldn't choose which one I wanted so I kept both and decided to let you all choose:

sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

^agrees

<--who also has writer's block. I tried to get rid of it, but it just keeps coming back!

I know it's a day early, but here are TWO calendars for you to choose from, I couldn't choose which one I wanted so I kept both and decided to let you all choose:

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ember2011.jpg]
                http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ember2011.jpg]
                I can't see them?....wonders why

Edit: the problem fixed itself....i like the second one. i am scrunching.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

My essay-writer's block gave me fanfiction-writer's block. I wish I still didn't have to write two essays...

Also, yamii, those are beautiful! I'm snurching the second; I love the blue! Also, if you know, what's the font you used to write "When in Rome"? I love all those scripty tails!
                  Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                  ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Thank you Max and Lucy

The font is called Mutlu (I don't remember where I got it from....)
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

^agrees

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/Teslen%20Calendars/th_4-TeslenSeptember2011.jpg [URL=http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/Teslen%20Calendars/?action=view¤t=TeslenCalendarSeptember2011.jpg]http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/yamiinsane/Teslen%20Calendars/th_TeslenCalendarSeptember2011.jpg[URL]
                      ooh! Me likey the 2nd one! Its so simple and lovely at the same time

Thank you Max and Lucy

I looked on Fonts 101 dot com and its on there, if you type in the name it comes up x
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

Thank you Star!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Pretty!
                          I haven't heard that song... but I do love Blush (only you) by Plumb... do you like that one?
                          Yes, I just bought Plumb's Beautiful History CD yesterday (had an iTunes giftcard), that was the first time I had heard it. I really like it.

And... I come to drop off more fic
                          Not Afraid: chapter four
                          Awesome! Keep it coming! I love it.
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Thank you Max and Lucy

You're welcome, you do deserve it after all And thanks for the font name, too.
                            Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                            ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Yea, it must be how I have my internet settings. Too many to turn off and whatnot, so I'm just going to wait and see if it gets posted on Youtube
                              Here's the interview --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgSo9...el_video_title
                              When they ask about how she feels being called a queen of sci-fi, and she says 'I prefer Grand Empress' - Is that where one of the Mod's got their quote in their avvy from? (The avy is of a penguin)
                              If so, has amanda said it before??

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                              Yes, I just bought Plumb's Beautiful History CD yesterday (had an iTunes giftcard), that was the first time I had heard it. I really like it.
                              I love Plumb!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

Thank you star!!! :d:d
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X