Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Maybe we should go search the scrap-pile and salvage it
    And no worries about Ch2, I do the same thing (end up with half a dozen windows open ready for a fic-reading-marathon )
    Sorry you're having a crappy day, *hugs*
    I think we definitely should! If that's with the scraps, what other gems will we find there??

Yeah, I just open up a bunch of Tabs in Chrome and call it a day when I have so many you can only see the rows of little ff.net page icons... and then I curl up in bed and read for hours

And thanks for the hugs, they certainly help, almost as much as the pint of coffee/toffee ice cream I ate in one go at about 1am... SO happy my freezer is so full of junk I can hide goodies like that in it, lol
    Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
    ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Amy, this is amazing! I love it! I was sitting at work, between calls, going "Awwwwwwwwwwwww....."
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Lastrequest....just read the first two chapters...can't wait to read more. I love it.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
          I think we definitely should! If that's with the scraps, what other gems will we find there??

Yeah, I just open up a bunch of Tabs in Chrome and call it a day when I have so many you can only see the rows of little ff.net page icons... and then I curl up in bed and read for hours

And thanks for the hugs, they certainly help, almost as much as the pint of coffee/toffee ice cream I ate in one go at about 1am... SO happy my freezer is so full of junk I can hide goodies like that in it, lol
          *suits up and prepares to root through scrap-heap with you*
          yeah nothing like the comfort of your bed with a good story! seriously, maybe it's just me but why don't they make chairs as comfortable?
          or maybe they do and I just down own said chair lol
          MMmm ice-cream! Never tried coffee flavour but I commend the toffee

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
          Amy, this is amazing! I love it! I was sitting at work, between calls, going "Awwwwwwwwwwwww....."
          why thankyou! glad you're enjoying it just uploaded the next chapter so hopefully that'll help work pass faster

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
          Lastrequest....just read the first two chapters...can't wait to read more. I love it.
          Thanks! and you can call me Amy if you like (quicker to type lol)! Here's the next chapter:

Not Afraid: chappy three
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

So many fics to read .... idk who's to start with ... *sighs* decisions decisions
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
              So many fics to read .... idk who's to start with ... *sighs* decisions decisions
              Start with the first posted Because... well, I dunno. That's just what I tend to do
              sigpic

Comment

*suits up and prepares to root through scrap-heap with you*
                yeah nothing like the comfort of your bed with a good story! seriously, maybe it's just me but why don't they make chairs as comfortable?
                or maybe they do and I just down own said chair lol
                MMmm ice-cream! Never tried coffee flavour but I commend the toffee
                I tried rooting through my own scraps, but I didn't find anything nearly as good

We own a chair that's pretty close to being as comfortable as a bed, but it still doesn't have the comfyness of my bed even when I wrap up in blankets, so I don't know.

Coffee's good, when they make it well. I'm used to drinking pretty strong coffee so a lot of the time coffee ice cream doesn't do it for me 'cause it doesn't taste like what I think of as coffee, but Ben&Jerry's does it well.

And Glitch, I don't think it matters, but I'd do it Amy's way too, if only 'cause that way you can tell which ones you have and haven't read
                Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                  I tried rooting through my own scraps, but I didn't find anything nearly as good

We own a chair that's pretty close to being as comfortable as a bed, but it still doesn't have the comfyness of my bed even when I wrap up in blankets, so I don't know.

Coffee's good, when they make it well. I'm used to drinking pretty strong coffee so a lot of the time coffee ice cream doesn't do it for me 'cause it doesn't taste like what I think of as coffee, but Ben&Jerry's does it well.

And Glitch, I don't think it matters, but I'd do it Amy's way too, if only 'cause that way you can tell which ones you have and haven't read
                  Oh I have about a hundred or so pages of fic ideas that I've never finished or didn't know how to finish. They'll likely sit on my lappy without seeing the light of day but funny to read back over some of the earliest ones I wrote, I don't know if you do the same thing?

You could put a duvet on your chair?

I'm a 'mellow-coffee' drinker, so I'd prob like your coffee icecream
                  *ben&jerry love*
                  sigpic

Comment

I just found the perfect saying for the teslen ship.
                    'The world wont stop moving just because we want to live in the moment.'
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I love that! Even though it's kinda depressing lol

Btw I was watching parts of Dracula (the '92 version with Gary Oldman) and Helen and Niko really need some scenes like the Drac/Mina ones. I mean...SERIOUSLY...
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

New Teslen banner! The text is slightly modified from "Hold me" by Plumb.

Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic
                        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I love it!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Absolutely yes! Banner, anyone? If not I may steal it when I have more than five minutes of time on my hands in which to attempt to make a banner...
                            Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Elor!!! I love it!
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I like it! This needs putting on a banner

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                Btw I was watching parts of Dracula (the '92 version with Gary Oldman) and Helen and Niko really need some scenes like the Drac/Mina ones. I mean...SERIOUSLY...
                                I'm with you on that one

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                                New Teslen banner! The text is slightly modified from "Hold me" by Plumb.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...TenderKiss.jpg
                                Pretty!
                                I haven't heard that song... but I do love Blush (only you) by Plumb... do you like that one?

"... baby I'm so afraid, to be in love, with you..."

And... I come to drop off more fic
                                Not Afraid: chapter four
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X