• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yamii made it for me

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Well, then: YAMII YOU ARE AMAZING! I love the purple and him, it's wonderful Gah, so pretty And all of the Teslen everyone has been giving today! What a wonderful day holed up in the rain looking at pictures and reading fics and and Teslen day was such a good idea!
      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Yes I love my banner .... For being a boy

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Lucy!

And in regards to your sig, Glitch: Your most welcome!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it looks REALLLLLLLLLLLL

anyway, I totally forgot about ship day! gah! and I'll be hurricane-d in, probably without Internet later if the wind gets too bad. boo
            Stay safe hun, hope the weather didn't/doesn't get too bad! *ship day huggles*

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
            Hehe, that's okay hun, the bottom two are Mimzy's and the others I snurched from another forum! *ship day huggles*

Ohmygoodness! How did you do that?! Is it that selection tool thing-I tried that but it went weird!Yours is so realistic!
            I found two pics - (the first one is Nikola - with Adam laying in bed), and then one of Helen (I think it was from Veritas?) then basically a lot of manual 'cutting out'... (there is a tool you can cut out with in paint but my hands shake a lot so I find it easier just to do a little bit at a time). It took a while, and I had to add in a whole section of wall, and Paint doesn't have any sort of blending option I could use glad you like it!

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
            Happy ship day, everyone!!

Amy, that is hilarious! It looks real, awesome job!
            Thanks! *ship day huggles*

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
            Happy Teslen Day everyone!
            I come bearing a fic, although it's probably not the best way to start your Teslen Day celebration unless you particularly like the mean, violent, heartbreaking stuff.

The End Is Where We Start From

That's just chapter one, I plan to get the rest up later in the week unless Irene knocks out our internet service... (I mean come on, Philadelphia isn't supposed to get HURRICANES, what is this, the end of the world??) Speaking of her, Aurora and Mimzy, I hope you weather it well, and anyone who is just about anywhere in the eastern US. Our belief in Teslen will get us through this!

Happy Teslen Day to all, and I can't wait to see what everyone contributes (so long as the power holds out!)
            *squeee* I'm going to give that a read next! Like you, I've decided to split my fic into a few chapters, which I'll be updating again after the weekend (as my sister's come to stay for a few days) *ship day huggles*

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            Hello, all! I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Ship Day! and to stop by to show off 14 new arts:

<snip>

And this Wallie I made for the Bloodlust challenge. I admit it is not as good as I would've wanted it, but it was the only thing I could find...

Love the icons and the wallies and the banners and the bloodlust one too!!
            Although.... where's our thread for the challenge stuff? *smiles nicely at Mimzy*

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
            On a side note
            HAPPY TESLEN DAY!!!!!!!!

Love the banners Yamii I'll try and have my video up ... In the mean time until then I'll just post picspams
            http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...gWithHelen.jpg
            Yay for picspam! *ship day huggles & ruffling*

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            HAPPY SHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!
            *ship day huggles*

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            lastrequest: love the "Exhaustion by Ruffling." Nikola looks like he's annoyed that she fell asleep. I think he wanted more ruffling. LOL Let's line up, ladies!

HAPPY SHIP DAY
            Thanks! Yeah, Helen might have worn herself out but we can take care of his ruffling needs *ship day huggles*

Here's my Teslen Ship Day ficcie! --> A Walk Down Memory Lane
            It's all cutesy and fluffy!
            OOoo another fic to read! *clicks*

Double posting but wanted to add this in case I have to go unexpectadly, MUm can do that sometimes, no warning just 'OFF!'

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...ns/Teslen1.jpg

I made this a while ago, I might have posted it but Oh Well!
            Pretty!!

Totally agree!

Thanks and thanks again! Well, I gotta go! Grr, be backin a few days!
            I'll leave ya witha final TESLEN SHIP DAY gift!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...Tesla2edit.jpg

Nighty night my fellow shippers! xxx

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
            Yes I love my banner .... For being a boy

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...aNightmare.jpg

I'm uploading the first chapter of my challenge fic / ship day contribution now =) What a lovely ship day!!
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Teslen ship day fic & challenge fic contribution
              Not Afraid
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Amy!
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Amy, I see you rated that T, I'm at work, but I really want to read it. Is there anything in there that I'm going to get in trouble for reading at work?
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Happy happy TESLEN DAY EVERYONE! Out on our first official ship day. All the pics and art are amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

oh oh! I just remembered I DO have something to contribute...it was the original beginning of my fic "His Queen," but I scrapped it and I'm not sure if I'll actually use it for something else. But I'll share anyway since I haven't done anything for ship day

She doesn’t expect this.

Well, maybe she does. In fact, maybe it’s her fault.

But not hers entirely. Not when he’s the one who was doing a perfect Cheshire Cat imitation just moments before. And who was uttering her name in that low, sultry whisper that always manages to reduce her to a rosy-cheeked mass of tingling nerves. It’s that damn whisper that gets her every time. Usually she’s far enough away to escape collision, although his constant pull on her has had her spinning in his orbit for eons. But not today. Today, the stars are aligned and the end time has come, and now she’s on a crash course toward him without any hope of survival. Two bodies locked in a cosmic dance, having circled each other for an eternity and then some, are finally, finally destined to meet.

And in the split second before impact, she knows that it will be nothing short of cataclysmic.
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I love it Mimzy!!!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                          Amy, I see you rated that T, I'm at work, but I really want to read it. Is there anything in there that I'm going to get in trouble for reading at work?
                          Nah chappy one is like a K+ really, but given the overall fic a T rating because of suggestive content in chapter three (but nothing explicit)

oh oh! I just remembered I DO have something to contribute...it was the original beginning of my fic "His Queen," but I scrapped it and I'm not sure if I'll actually use it for something else. But I'll share anyway since I haven't done anything for ship day

Why did you scrap it? That's a fab start

And...
                          Not Afraid: chapter two
                          sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, that was amazing and whatever scrap-heap you gave it to did NOT deserve something so wonderful

Amy, can't remember if I've read chapter two yet, but however much I've read, I know I've loved. And if I haven't read that chapter yet, it's in the shuffle of fanfiction windows I have open at the moment to make me feel better 'cause I've been having a kind of crappy day.
                            Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                            ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Thanks, everyone

I actually like it, but I changed my idea for the fic I originally had it with, so now it's just waiting to be attached to something else
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                                Mimzy, that was amazing and whatever scrap-heap you gave it to did NOT deserve something so wonderful

Amy, can't remember if I've read chapter two yet, but however much I've read, I know I've loved. And if I haven't read that chapter yet, it's in the shuffle of fanfiction windows I have open at the moment to make me feel better 'cause I've been having a kind of crappy day.
                                Maybe we should go search the scrap-pile and salvage it
                                And no worries about Ch2, I do the same thing (end up with half a dozen windows open ready for a fic-reading-marathon )
                                Sorry you're having a crappy day, *hugs*

Thanks, everyone

I actually like it, but I changed my idea for the fic I originally had it with, so now it's just waiting to be attached to something else
                                Maybe you'll be able to attach it to a challenge fic somewhere along the line Either way, just nice to see your writing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X