Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Sods law that the minute you want to do something the net plays up *gently pats you*

Oh, and, I love your sig
    So I noticed *sighs* I hate when it does that ... And thank you ... I think it's the best oen I've ever made My current sig is the one that got me the name of being called a genius of photoshop
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
      Amy, there's definitely cutesy in it, and it's inspired something more cutesy for later... Like after I finish this really angsty fic.

And yes please let's bug TPTB for an extended camping trip with Nikola that like... takes up the whole season? Keeps him in season four? Please? Sanctuary is so much better with the Teslen banter...
      Yay for inspiration Seriously, I have four different stories I'm writing all at once. But I've prioritised the challenge fic LOL!!

As for camping trip...

Helen and Nikola were in this picture but they went off to their tent giggling
      Honest hehehe....

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
      So I noticed *sighs* I hate when it does that ... And thank you ... I think it's the best oen I've ever made My current sig is the one that got me the name of being called a genius of photoshop
      Well it is very pretty
      How many titles have you got now? haha! I seriously need to have a try at photoshop some time

And because it's gone midnight here, it's officially ship day for me

~ * ~ HAPPY TESLEN SHIP DAY TO ALL ~ * ~

sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I dunno I've lost count and I dunno if I'll be here for ship day tomorrow *hides*
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

You totally are a genius of photoshop, Glitch!
          Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
          ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

I thought I'd try my hand at a little manip... please bear in mind I've used Paint - clearly *not* designed for manip but I just fancied having a play around

Exhaustion By Ruffling...
            sigpic

Comment

I love it Amy
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                I love it Amy
                thanks! I was going to shove it in the Niko/JY thread originally, but then I thought it was best suited in here
                sigpic

Comment

Yea, it looked like a Teslen thing, but I can see it being used over in the thunk thread too. Just my opinion...
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Yea, it looked like a Teslen thing, but I can see it being used over in the thunk thread too. Just my opinion...
                    Hmmm, maybe I'll go dump it over there too
                    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, I love that, Amy!
                      Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                      ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                        Hehe, I love that, Amy!
                        Why thankyou
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd try my hand at a little manip... please bear in mind I've used Paint - clearly *not* designed for manip but I just fancied having a play around

Exhaustion By Ruffling...
                          OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it looks REALLLLLLLLLLLL

anyway, I totally forgot about ship day! gah! and I'll be hurricane-d in, probably without Internet later if the wind gets too bad. boo
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Bonjour, everyone!!!!!!!! Love all the new artwork on here!!! everybody is so talented here *applauds* I so miss making arts so much
                            Glitch33, of course you are a Photoshop Genius Twin *huggles* all of your work is!! Past,present,and future works

Hopefully I'll be able to post this weekend *crosses fingers* hurricane Irene is almost here and I'm in an evac zone..I hope all will be well and that everyone will be okay
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Happy Ship Day!

I used your smilies Amy cause I'm not on my computer and don't have any of my own!
                              Last edited by StarSancFar; 27 August 2011, 05:46 AM. Reason: added smiliies :)
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                                I'll have my video up as soon as the net quits closing on me and lets me upload it
                                Can't wait to see it!

Ohmygoodness! How did you do that?! Is it that selection tool thing-I tried that but it went weird!Yours is so realistic!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                Bonjour, everyone!!!!!!!! Love all the new artwork on here!!! everybody is so talented here *applauds* I so miss making arts so much
                                Glitch33, of course you are a Photoshop Genius Twin *huggles* all of your work is!! Past,present,and future works

Hopefully I'll be able to post this weekend *crosses fingers* hurricane Irene is almost here and I'm in an evac zone..I hope all will be well and that everyone will be okay
                                OH NO! I heard about the hurricane! Everyone over there stay safe!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X