X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Amy!!! I love it anyway!
    *eyes her avvy & sig*

OOhhh the flower and the writing and the kiss and the word 'Forever' and the purple and green and *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I truthfully wasn't sure if you'd like it or not!!!! So I was beyond relieved that you liked them!!! Made my day!

Well, ttyl I need to get off this thing before something bad happens to my eyes! (staring at the screen for too long)
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I truthfully wasn't sure if you'd like it or not!!!! So I was beyond relieved that you liked them!!! Made my day!

Well, ttyl I need to get off this thing before something bad happens to my eyes! (staring at the screen for too long)
        Awww well I gave you plenty of ideas so I was confident I'd like what you came up with

And I know what you mean about your eyes they bloodshot yet?
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I agree with Twin you're an exellent artist Yamii don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise your works are always so gorgeous
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

How about some old creations of mine?

FYI: These were made before I decided to use a "watermark"
            http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ne/Teslen1.jpg
            http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ne/Teslen2.jpg
            http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...ne/Teslen3.jpg

These are my original favs!
            Amzing….can I stare at these all day.

Love the icons glitch.
            (OT – Glitch why did you change your name?)

Alot happens when you are busy all weekend. I missed this thread, and everyone in it.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Lucy, Love your stories and thanks for the review on my story...and yes I tend to get carried away with adjectives LOL but can you blame me when it comes to describing Niko LOL
              I'm so glad you like them, it really encourages me to write more of them

ALSO! *waves at max_omega* Hi, I'm your resident newbie, you can call me Lucy. I have some Teslen fanfiction if you read it, links are floating around on the last few pages or you can go to my fanfiction.net homepage.
              Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
              ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Amy: No my eyes aren' completely bloodshot, there are a few strands

And thank you Glitch!!! When I started making art, I didn't think that there would be anyone who would love them! So thank you!

And to everyone else who loves them as well!
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
                  I'm so glad you like them, it really encourages me to write more of them

ALSO! *waves at max_omega* Hi, I'm your resident newbie, you can call me Lucy. I have some Teslen fanfiction if you read it, links are floating around on the last few pages or you can go to my fanfiction.net homepage.
                  Waves back at Lucy....welcome to our side of insanity. We have cookies and sometimes cake. I will check out your fic sometime.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    Love the icons glitch.
                    (OT – Glitch why did you change your name?)

Alot happens when you are busy all weekend. I missed this thread, and everyone in it.
                    Ill make some Teslen art as soon as I can think of what to make ... Although I should have my video up later I promise

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    I changed it because quite frankly I hate being called Glitchie by everyone except my princess DG of course so I changed it to Glitch that way everyone will stop calling me Glitchie

And thank you Glitch!!! When I started making art, I didn't think that there would be anyone who would love them! So thank you!

And to everyone else who loves them as well!
                    Yea I know how you feel, I didn't think anyone would like my arts *looks proudly at Twin and Max's banners
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

At least I'm not alone in that area!!! Thanks Glitch! I'll also try to have more up soon!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

At least I'm not alone in that area!!! Thanks Glitch! I'll also try to have more up soon!
                        *hugs* No problem can't wait to see what you come up with
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

This isn't my best work, but it is a little bit of Teslen fun with pictures And, as usual when I try any graphics manipulation, this wasn't at all where I was headed when I started. Oh well. Also, I know what that redish blob-y thing is in the middle, but can any of you tell?

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ngintheair.png
                          * Max Kb filesize=100KB)
                          Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 August 2011, 01:04 PM. Reason: See *
                          Call me Lucy!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                          ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

I like it Lucy!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely Lucy except you wrote betweem instead of between but it's lovely otherwise ... What is the blob-y thing in the middle?
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                                Lovely Lucy except you wrote betweem instead of between but it's lovely otherwise ... What is the blob-y thing in the middle?
                                Arg and I thought I caught that typo too! Maybe I corrected a not-typo with a typo.

And the blob-y thing in the middle is supposed to be an outline of Helen's lips in that infamous Teslen kiss, it just doesn't show up clear enough. I'll mess with it until it looks like that again
                                Call me Lucy!

ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Working...
                                X