• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I think Helen certainly has more of a draw

Some of my early Teslen banners

sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Wow!!! I love them! very simplist looking and very good!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Wow!!! I love them! very simplist looking and very good!
        Thanks!

I think I've used all the pics on my PB... at least, ones that haven't been posted for a while

I've barely any photos on my lappy at all now. Backed up all my important files earlier so I don't lose any when my hard-drive packs in. My destop's never looked so bare
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          Thanks!

I think I've used all the pics on my PB... at least, ones that haven't been posted for a while

I've barely any photos on my lappy at all now. Backed up all my important files earlier so I don't lose any when my hard-drive packs in. My destop's never looked so bare
          Yeah, ever since I got my external hard drive, my desktop looks about empty.... Tho there are still some things that I left on it.
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I don't suppose they see it as a particularly important thing to go in to. I mean, the main point is that he made a vow not to feed on humans... but I agree, I wish they'd make what meds he's actually on a bit clearer.

I don't think I've seen that vid before fab ending to it
            WHAT???!! How could they not think that's important???!!!!! Yeah, I know. It's important only to the Tesla fans.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Yep I think Helen certainly has more of a draw

Some of my early Teslen banners

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...shippysig2.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...worldsiggy.jpg
              Ooooo pretty!
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah, ever since I got my external hard drive, my desktop looks about empty.... Tho there are still some things that I left on it.
                Yeah I still have my background on and my fanfic stories I'm in the middle of writing I really gotta get myself one of those external hard drives...

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                WHAT???!! How could they not think that's important???!!!!! Yeah, I know. It's important only to the Tesla fans.
                We should ask them about it, maybe a TappingTuesday Q?

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                Ooooo pretty!
                Thankies
                sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh ok I'm a bit sleep deprived as of late I just misinterpreted

Yeah, I've noticed you've been up to 7 in the morning the other day! Sleep!! LOL

I don't suppose they see it as a particularly important thing to go in to. I mean, the main point is that he made a vow not to feed on humans... but I agree, I wish they'd make what meds he's actually on a bit clearer.

I don't think I've seen that vid before fab ending to it
                  Theey should make an ep out of it. Maybe he forgot one day or something and goes a little loco, then Helen steps in and helps, then some comfor kssing! Ohhhh....yeah! Speaking of forgetting to take his meds, in Trail of Blood, he was there for days without his meds, unless he doesn't have to take them everyday, how come he didn't try and feed or summat? *curious*

I could see that she could've been thinking in that pic:

"I wish we were alone so I could snog you senseless."

Right? Or is it just my imagination?
                  Nope, you're not alone in that assumption! Heeeheee

Yeah I still have my background on and my fanfic stories I'm in the middle of writing I really gotta get myself one of those external hard drives...

We should ask them about it, maybe a TappingTuesday Q?

Thankies
                  OMG! I just noticed that Amanda answered one of your tappingtues questions in May about Teslen!!!!!! SQUEEEE!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

I'm glad I'm not alone in that assumption

*iz happy*
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                      Yeah, I've noticed you've been up to 7 in the morning the other day! Sleep!! LOL
                      Insomnia I get bouts of it where I can't get to sleep for ages then end up napping in the day *grumbles*

Theey should make an ep out of it. Maybe he forgot one day or something and goes a little loco, then Helen steps in and helps, then some comfor kssing! Ohhhh....yeah! Speaking of forgetting to take his meds, in Trail of Blood, he was there for days without his meds, unless he doesn't have to take them everyday, how come he didn't try and feed or summat? *curious*
                      In TOB he was mortal

OMG! I just noticed that Amanda answered one of your tappingtues questions in May about Teslen!!!!!! SQUEEEE!
                      Yeah I was feeling miffed because she hasn't answered any Teslen-related questions for ages so I retweeted it It was the first Tapping Tuesday she did and I was really happy she answered mine... although a little upset she mispelt my twitter name
                      sigpic

Comment

Insomnia I get bouts of it where I can't get to sleep for ages then end up napping in the day *grumbles*

In TOB he was mortal
                        Of course he was mortal! Grrr! *slams head into wall* How could I make that mistake!?

Yeah I was feeling miffed because she hasn't answered any Teslen-related questions for ages so I retweeted it It was the first Tapping Tuesday she did and I was really happy she answered mine... although a little upset she mispelt my twitter name
                        She mispelt it? I missed that! She spelt the name of her own show wrong! ahaha, but it still sent to you LOL I loved her answer though--

Q #2) @sanctarya I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would

@amandatapping
                        A #2) Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

Hah! Love it (bolded), that's such a tease!
                        sigpic
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Of course he was mortal! Grrr! *slams head into wall* How could I make that mistake!?
                          Hehe, easy enough mistake

She mispelt it? I missed that! She spelt the name of her own show wrong! ahaha, but it still sent to you LOL I loved her answer though--

Q #2) @sanctarya I love the tension between Helen & Nikola, it's HOT!! Any chance they’ll act on it? I know I would

@amandatapping
                          A #2) Who says they haven't? it's a fun relationship to play!

Hah! Love it (bolded), that's such a tease!
                          My twitter is sanctuarya - so when she replied I had no clue until I looked at her twitter page.
                          But it was one of those "oh man she spelt it wrong" followed by "but woo hoo she chose my question!!"
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL!

Ooh! on another note, over on the Ship contest thread Teslen just overtook Magnitt, now we have 26 votes!!! yay!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

LOL!

Ooh! on another note, over on the Ship contest thread Teslen just overtook Magnitt, now we have 26 votes!!! yay!
                              Yes! Get in!
                              I can't vote again till it goes midnight, but then it will be 27
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes! Go teslen!!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X