Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Agree with all of the above.
    And I'm considering doing some more caps of our other Teslen-y episodes now espec. if I can encourage more artwork!

Thanks I just might do some more
    And as always, I love yours!

"If only they did what *I* want them to do...."

I think you've expressed the thoughts of every teslen shipper with that line
    Awesome! We (as in the world) needs more shippy artwork.

And yeah... thought so.
    I would like to be Damian Kindler for just one day. Maybe two. And then Martin Wood to direct The Kiss.
    ...and the Amanda to PLAY it.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*eyes your hair and considers ruffling*

I've bought them with me

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...nstthewall.jpg
      Nikola was so having guttery thoughts here, seriously, he couldn't keep his eyes off her

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...08/1istole.jpg
      Helen wasn't much better

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ealing-you.jpg
      And I just had to cap this pic because it really amused me how Helen's confessing about stealing the three witches and feeling guilty, and Nikola just lets her continue to think the Cabal are after her
      *pouts* awe come on don't leave me hanging here

*whimpers and stares at pictures* Yes they are the best cutest couple ever .... Amanda is so beautiful! Love them love them *snurches* That's if you don't mind

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *jumps up and down* Not only is this couple pretty. And supersmart and hot... It's also fun!
      Those caps are very artworkable!

And Glitch, good choice. Definitely keep the hair that way!
      That they are .... I love them together so much now if only TPTB would just put them together already ... Don't need to be a genius to see how much they really love each other and yes Bad I plan keeping my hair this way BTW Amy .... Nad love the arts
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

I would like to be Damian Kindler for just one day. Maybe two. And then Martin Wood to direct The Kiss.
        ...and the Amanda to PLAY it.
        Lmao, you'd be doing a lot of hopping from one body to the next

I'd like to direct it.

Me: "No not good enough we need to do another take,"
        AT: "We've been shooting this scene for ten hours,"
        Me: "Are you complaining?"
        AT: *eyes JY* "Nope."

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post

*whimpers and stares at pictures* Yes they are the best cutest couple ever .... Amanda is so beautiful! Love them love them *snurches* That's if you don't mind
        Yep AT's very beautiful
        Snurch away
        And don't worry I plan on watching the other Teslen-y episodes and capping some more pics to add to the thread soon

That they are .... I love them together so much now if only TPTB would just put them together already ... Don't need to be a genius to see how much they really love each other and yes Bad I plan keeping my hair this way BTW Amy .... Nad love the arts
        Thanks
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*ruffles*
          sigpic

Comment

Something I just realized about the kiss - notice how Helen doesn't expect Niko to turn his head and kiss her on the mouth but she still automatically CLOSES HER EYES ANYWAY. lol

Whoa they totally want each other in that cap.
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yep AT's very beautiful
              Snurch away
              And don't worry I plan on watching the other Teslen-y episodes and capping some more pics to add to the thread soon
              YAY! *snurches and hugs* I can't wait to see what you come up with

*ruffles*
              YAY! *purrs and tilts head* *is happy*
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

This guy http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3066136576/nm0531095
                I don't see the likeness at all *shrugs*

Oh I'd have to watch S4, then *squee* a bit over it, then go further into the future for S5, then *squee* more when we realise Helen & Niko are together... and so on

We just need our Tesla-clones to make a brand new time machine for us
                Oh him, I don't really watch ugly betty, but i recognise hime! I suppose the hair in that pic is similar....
                I wanna tesla clone!! ohhh!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  LET'S KIDNAP THE DOCTOR AND STEAL THE FREAKING TARDIS.

lol
                  OMG yes. She gives him these "looks" when he's not paying attention that are so much more than "I'm annoyed" or "I see you as a friend." Especially in "Awakening" when she thought she was going to lose him. <3

And obviously Niko looks at Helen like that all the time lol
                  But when they're both looking at each other... the amount of chemistry there is just unbelievable!!! There was this joke about John and Elizabeth on SGA giving each other looks like that and people kept calling it eye!sex (lolz). Niko and Helen totally do the same thing xD
                  Yeah! Lets kidnap the Doctor!!! Great plan!!! Hmmm, now I wonder where and when he is!?!
                  OMG, it is eye!sex with them! LOL someone!! Make a banner with that line on it!!!
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Come on Glitch, we're both waiting now

And Mimzy, your avvy is totally distracting.

But in the best way possible
                    Yes, it...is...soooo...distracting....*snap* back to reality!
                    BTW love your new location Lastrequest!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

So I was just looking at some pics and have you noticed how frequently Helen wears short skirts when she's with Nikola?

She so wants him.
                      Oh, she SO does, and she made her hair more pretty, clip....hmmm she deffo made the effort! More makeup, check, short skirt, check, hair done..check, alcoholic beverage..check.....this seems like she likes him to me!! What say you??

I'll just have to do it this way .... Here's the picture

Spoiler:

BTW nice picture Amy lol ..... She totally does
                      OMG! You totally have the tesla-esque hair! Nice!
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

<snipped>
                        Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
                        eyesex is the appropriate term. I did name the picture eyesex.jpg. lol.
                        I made my first Nikola/Helen wallpaper if anyone wants to see it. --> http://i55.tinypic.com/343nfgi.png
                        Haha, thats agreat name for the pic!!
                        WOW! Great wallpaper! I love how artistic it is, you are so creative!!
                        sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

So I was just looking at some pics and have you noticed how frequently Helen wears short skirts when she's with Nikola?

She so wants him.
                          I love it! Love the rainbow ripple effect! heeehee

I'll just have to do it this way .... Here's the picture

Spoiler:

BTW nice picture Amy lol ..... She totally does
                          I don't often venture into any sort of art making because I'm completely out of my depth with it

But, after watching the Five and capping our lovely couple I couldn't help myself and I made this:

Oh and it's snurchable just credit me
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Do more! Do more! Great job. I love the colour

And whaddayathink? You inspired me as well!

Funny enough, I went for grey and a splash of colour.
                            I love it Nad! Love the line, yep I wish too!!
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Do more! Do more! Great job. I love the colour

And whaddayathink? You inspired me as well!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ikobwsigjk.jpg

Funny enough, I went for grey and a splash of colour.
                              I love it. If only we could all be the puppet masters and control the verse....or at least the characters in Sanctuary. Great with the splash of color its just right.

Glitch
                              loving all the JY picture spam....keep it coming. It is making my days so much brighter.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                Something I just realized about the kiss - notice how Helen doesn't expect Niko to turn his head and kiss her on the mouth but she still automatically CLOSES HER EYES ANYWAY. lol

Whoa they totally want each other in that cap.
                                Yes! Exactly! Eyes closed ready to enjoy kissing him regardless of where her mouth lands
                                Yeah I think that cap is very representative of how much they want each other

YAY! *purrs and tilts head* *is happy*
                                *drops in for her daily ruffle*

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                                Oh him, I don't really watch ugly betty, but i recognise hime! I suppose the hair in that pic is similar....
                                I wanna tesla clone!! ohhh!!
                                I believe they get handed out in the Tesla/JY thread... I can't remember who does the handing though *shrugs*
                                I'm sure Glitch will let you ruffle his hair if you ask nicely

Yes, it...is...soooo...distracting....*snap* back to reality!
                                BTW love your new location Lastrequest!
                                Hehe thanks

Oh, she SO does, and she made her hair more pretty, clip....hmmm she deffo made the effort! More makeup, check, short skirt, check, hair done..check, alcoholic beverage..check.....this seems like she likes him to me!! What say you??
                                Agreed! And-and-and.... look at how she's sitting as well? Sitting towards him with her legs towards him and I'm no body-language expert but there's something in that

I love it! Love the rainbow ripple effect! heeehee
                                Thanks

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                                If only we could all be the puppet masters and control the verse....or at least the characters in Sanctuary.
                                If we were in charge it would be a show full of Teslen kissing

Oh and were the caps I provided any good for what you needed??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X