Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
    Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. and the artwork I've seen on this thread is amazing.

I hope you guys don't mind but I made some more graphics and would love to hear your opinions on them.

http://i55.tinypic.com/264qnhf.png
    http://i55.tinypic.com/118et03.png
    http://i55.tinypic.com/dh67uq.png
    Oh! I love the third one! the colours are awesome! Great job!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

DutchIndeed i loved all of your icons.

Boy i missed out on alot this weekend. So much art work and discussion.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. and the artwork I've seen on this thread is amazing.

I hope you guys don't mind but I made some more graphics and would love to hear your opinions on them.

I love the last one.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I like the first one best but they're all fab!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs*

If only for the sake of the characters' sanity...
        Oh yes, it's all about their sanity, got nothing to do with mine

*helps you up*
        *slips as well*
        I did wonder what you were doing helping me up

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
        OMG! I was wondering the same thing lastrequest!! 2000?! Oh man! I've got even further to go than you, from now on I will reply to everything, so please don't get annoyed! I just really want that avi! Single quotes it is! Mine will deffo be teslen! <3
        I shalln't complain I've set myself a goal of getting to 2,000 by Christmas because you know, having the avvy for then would be like an extra gift

I love talking ship, it makes my life...complete! But yeah, a lot of people wouldn't care, but it's fun to be passionate about something! My mum is constantly saying 'you're too obssessed!' But really, life WOULD be dull without it! There'd be nothing to *squeee* over! LOL
        Yeah where would we be without a little (or lot) of *squee-ing*
        And also, you know, there are worse things in life to be obsessed with. I think of Ship as a healthy option
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          I shalln't complain I've set myself a goal of getting to 2,000 by Christmas because you know, having the avvy for then would be like an extra gift

Yeah where would we be without a little (or lot) of *squee-ing*
          And also, you know, there are worse things in life to be obsessed with. I think of Ship as a healthy option
          Yeah! Shipping is the healthy option, I mean we could be obssessed with far worse things, this is a pretty good way to shake some of that creative thinking off!
          Yeah, I saw you were going around all the threads trying to get your posts up...hey I'm not criticising...I'm doing it too!!!! Heeehee! That's a good goal, but doubtful I meet it

I'll tell you what, If you get to 1000 by xmas and I get to 400, we should have an extra shippy treat! Hmmm,, lets get DutchIndeed in on this. Hey, you know you love us.....*innocent look*
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Yeah! Shipping is the healthy option, I mean we could be obssessed with far worse things, this is a pretty good way to shake some of that creative thinking off!
            Yeah, I saw you were going around all the threads trying to get your posts up...hey I'm not criticising...I'm doing it too!!!! Heeehee! That's a good goal, but doubtful I meet it

I'll tell you what, If you get to 1000 by xmas and I get to 400, we should have an extra shippy treat! Hmmm,, lets get DutchIndeed in on this. Hey, you know you love us.....*innocent look*
            Yup been looking in a lot of threads recently, but sometimes there just isn't anything to add so I wander back out and look for another! Although, I will recommend the Hangman thread, I must have at least 50 posts in there now And it's easy on the brain if you're tired, don't have to put a lot of thought into guessing letters

As for the extra shippy treat? That's a good idea! Hmmm what shall we have.... I'd quite like a shippy wallie for my laptop. I've had my current one for about a year
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you to all who liked my work.
              I need Sanctuary season 4 and reading this thread makes the pain a little bit easier.

The way she's looking at him though...
              That picture made my mom a Teslen shipper.

Comment

Yup been looking in a lot of threads recently, but sometimes there just isn't anything to add so I wander back out and look for another! Although, I will recommend the Hangman thread, I must have at least 50 posts in there now And it's easy on the brain if you're tired, don't have to put a lot of thought into guessing letters

As for the extra shippy treat? That's a good idea! Hmmm what shall we have.... I'd quite like a shippy wallie for my laptop. I've had my current one for about a year
                Yep I've been on the hangman thread, must just keep postin! Plus I went to the fave quote thread, I just reeled out a load! LOL
                Oohhh, I wonder if DutchIndeed will make something for us both if we meet our targets....*nudgenudgewinkwink*
                I'd quite like a lovely shippy banner, maybe a manip....
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

I need Sanctuary season 4 and reading this thread makes the pain a little bit easier.

Your work deserves it! You're really quite good!!!
                  It's a powerful image!! Maybe we should have some sort of picture (like an emblem) of out Teslen thread, and this image would be up their in the picks of images to use and edit! My mum doesn't really think about that sort of stuff...I tried asking her, 'what do you think of Nikola Tesla in Sanctuary' and do you know what she said? *shudders* she said 'Which one's that again?' !!!!!!
                  *collapses* I can't believe she forgot him :'( I will have to keep mentioning it to keep it in her mind!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

OMG! I was wondering the same thing lastrequest!! 2000?! Oh man! I've got even further to go than you, from now on I will reply to everything, so please don't get annoyed! I just really want that avi! Single quotes it is! Mine will deffo be teslen! <3
                    That's the way! It's hard work getting that avi

I agree on the last being the best one, but I have to say that the first two both have nice styles too. The fact that your not repeating the same trick shows that you're open to experiment

Oh Wow! I thought it was impossible for you to get more talented, but...WOW! ALL of them are so amazing...*snurched* But I do like these three quite a bit
                    Thanks It's funny that you chose three manips

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    DutchIndeed i loved all of your icons.
                    Thank you!

Oh yes, it's all about their sanity, got nothing to do with mine

I did wonder what you were doing helping me up
                    Of course not!

Oohhh, I wonder if DutchIndeed will make something for us both if we meet our targets....*nudgenudgewinkwink*
                    Absolutely! I do love you guys.

I'd also do it without the targets, you know...

Your work deserves it! You're really quite good!!!
                    It's a powerful image!! Maybe we should have some sort of picture (like an emblem) of out Teslen thread, and this image would be up their in the picks of images to use and edit! My mum doesn't really think about that sort of stuff...I tried asking her, 'what do you think of Nikola Tesla in Sanctuary' and do you know what she said? *shudders* she said 'Which one's that again?' !!!!!!
                    *collapses* I can't believe she forgot him :'( I will have to keep mentioning it to keep it in her mind!
                    Heh. When I'm behind my laptop to watch something, the first thing my mom asks is: ''You're watching your hedgehog again?''

And BTW, you can all call me Nad if you want to. It's shorter. It's not a must, just an option
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

..........(snip) ...I tried asking her, 'what do you think of Nikola Tesla in Sanctuary' and do you know what she said? *shudders* she said 'Which one's that again?' !!!!!!
                      LOL! I know how you feel. My SO can't even remember which one is Tesla and which one is Druitt.

Nad - lovely arts. Wish I could have one of those icons but it will be a long time I'm afraid before I can choose my own avi. I'm still using one of your banners as a sig though. I love that picture and the quote.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

http://i55.tinypic.com/295pdfq.jpg
                        Yay for influencing mom too I love the way she looks at him - espec. when he can't see it and she just seems to adore him, despite all her protests.

Yep I've been on the hangman thread, must just keep postin! Plus I went to the fave quote thread, I just reeled out a load! LOL
                        I'm sure she will

My mum doesn't really think about that sort of stuff...I tried asking her, 'what do you think of Nikola Tesla in Sanctuary' and do you know what she said? *shudders* she said 'Which one's that again?' !!!!!!
                        Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        LOL! I know how you feel. My SO can't even remember which one is Tesla and which one is Druitt.
                        I think I'm quite lucky here. When I started watching Sanctuary my mum was like "you're totally only watching that because Amanda's in it." And now a little further down the line, "You really like that guy with the good hair, don't you? Oh, are you pausing your DVD again?"
                        My dad is also well aware who both character's are by name, and my sister is being tutored (I forced both into sanctuary marathons).
                        The only person who annoyed me was my sister's other half who on seeing Tesla said "oh is that that guy from Ugly Betty?"

"Um, no, Tesla is way hotter then that gimp from ugly betty," *mutters*

Absolutely! I do love you guys.

I'd also do it without the targets, you know...
                        Yep, I know You were going to make me a sig but SG4Ever made me one first

Heh. When I'm behind my laptop to watch something, the first thing my mom asks is: ''You're watching your hedgehog again?''
                        Cute
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

Nad - lovely arts. Wish I could have one of those icons but it will be a long time I'm afraid before I can choose my own avi. I'm still using one of your banners as a sig though. I love that picture and the quote.
                          Thanks

Gosh, you guys make me feel so GW old!
                          I ahven't had to worry about avi's since forever.

The only person who annoyed me was my sister's other half who on seeing Tesla said "oh is that that guy from Ugly Betty?"

"Um, no, Tesla is way hotter then that gimp from ugly betty," *mutters*

Yep, I know You were going to make me a sig but SG4Ever made me one first

Cute
                          I was going to say ''Really?'', but then it all came back to me
                          That's true, it was one of those moments my Mojo left completely and SG4Ever was being awesomely productive.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Gosh, you guys make me feel so GW old!
                            I ahven't had to worry about avi's since forever.
                            You are old on GW Nad jkjkjkjkjk I'm gonna snurch some of your icons that you made if that's ok with you
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

I haven't had to worry about avi's since forever.
                              Wow, it must be so hard being you with your everlasting ability to change your avi at will
                              (yes, I'm sulking)

I was going to say ''Really?'', but then it all came back to me
                              That's true, it was one of those moments my Mojo left completely and SG4Ever was being awesomely productive.
                              Yup Hopefully your mojo's back now tho?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                                You are old on GW Nad jkjkjkjkjk I'm gonna snurch some of your icons that you made if that's ok with you
                                Hey, watch it there, newbie.
                                *hugs*
                                Yes, go snurch you.

Wow, it must be so hard being you with your everlasting ability to change your avi at will
                                (yes, I'm sulking)
                                It is. Choices, choices... *sighs dramatically*

You guys will get there!

Yup Hopefully your mojo's back now tho?
                                Sort of?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X