Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    BTW, I'm not spamming to feed some ego trip. I'm spamming because this is the only way I can actually use them

Last one:
    Last one? *pouts like Nikola* you need to make more arts because there is NOTHING more pressing you could be doing

Love the Awakening ones - there needs to be more art from that ep

Love the colours in this one: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nstare68-1.jpg

Fab job on all of them

Please consider yourself well and truly *virtually* greened

You should! I'd love to see more arty people

And the pic is actually a manip:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...y/naamloos.jpg

I made it from to seperate scenes in Animus
    I had no idea! It's good Should totally send it to TPTB. Just incase they haven't got the hint yet we want more Teslen
    Last edited by lastrequest; 07 August 2011, 03:14 PM.
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Last one? *pouts like Nikola* you need to make more arts because there is NOTHING more pressing you could be doing

Love the Awakening ones - there needs to be more art from that ep
      Well... I could... You know... *blinks* No. You're right

Gah yes. Much more.

Love the colours in this one: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...nstare68-1.jpg

Fab job on all of them

Please consider yourself well and truly *virtually* greened
      Aww, thanks again!

I had no idea! It's good Should totally send it to TPTB. Just incase they haven't got the hint yet we want more Teslen
      Heh. If they keep hinting we do too?

(And watch the IMG tags in the quote, don't want you to get modded )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well... I could... You know... *blinks* No. You're right

Gah yes. Much more.
        I'll look forwards to seeing what you come up with

Heh. If they keep hinting we do too?

(And watch the IMG tags in the quote, don't want you to get modded )
        They're teasing us

(I thought it'd be okay just posting the few I was making particular comments about because I didn't post them all.... I do a lot of <snipping> in my replies... but I suppose better safe than sorry )
        sigpic

Comment

I'll look forwards to seeing what you come up with

They're teasing us

(I thought it'd be okay just posting the few I was making particular comments about because I didn't post them all.... I do a lot of <snipping> in my replies... but I suppose better safe than sorry )
          They are teasing us, darn it!

And it used to be, but they're very strict now. The logic is that by clicking on the links the pics are visible too, without them loading again on the page. Just a heads up, before you might find your posts altered.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

They are teasing us, darn it!

And it used to be, but they're very strict now. The logic is that by clicking on the links the pics are visible too, without them loading again on the page. Just a heads up, before you might find your posts altered.
            As long as they don't tease us as long with Sam/Jack *tries not to rant about that yet again* then I don't mind too much. A bit of teasing is fun

Ahh... okay perhaps I'll see if I can edit my posts to keep them happy
            sigpic

Comment

As long as they don't tease us as long with Sam/Jack *tries not to rant about that yet again* then I don't mind too much. A bit of teasing is fun
              That wasn't teasing. That was mild torture.

Ahh... okay perhaps I'll see if I can edit my posts to keep them happy
              That's the GW spirit!

sigpic

Comment

That wasn't teasing. That was mild torture.
                Well, I would say a nice amount of teasing till S4 where there was a bit of resolution... well... kinda... (Za'tarc testing) and then it become more like torture the longer it went on

They can keep teasing us about Teslen another season or so, but then I'll be about ready to demand resolution

That's the GW spirit!
                Ahh well, you know, I like it here. I don't wanna be punished.

At least not by GW staff, now perhaps by....

*eyes Nikola and Helen*

Oops

*falls ungraciously into the gutter*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
                  Hello fellow Teslen lovers. I'm a newbie on this forum and I started to play around with Photoshop and this is the result. I hope you all like it.

http://i51.tinypic.com/23hmut5.png

I honestly can't see Helen with anyone else.
                  Well welcome to the site glad to have a new Teslenite to join the party

I might just be looking foreward to that the most

The talk of kids is just so cute!

And I played with that pic a little:

Awesome as ever Nad love it! As Tesla said ..... *looks around thread* I'm not the only genius in the room

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post

(spoilered for size)
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i51.tinypic.com/2ens4tl.jpg
                  It is really subtle and not too good

Loving all the artwork around here Those are so cool, DutchIndeed It would be lovely to have a scene with them watching a sunset on top of the Sanctuary with that gorgeous view *flail*

I also bring a wallpaper for everyone

Spoiler:
                  http://i55.tinypic.com/293zt4x.jpg
                  A bigger version can be found at: http://minbuskim.deviantart.com/art/...aper-212096337 if you would like to use it as a wallpaper I haven't used GW for a looooong time so I have no idea if linking to deviantart is breaking the rules!? :s
                  Love them Especially the wallie good job

And to you as well: Awesome job!
                  I love artwork.
                  *happy sigh*
                  Why thanks Nad Love all your artworks as well Can I snurch some of them?
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

I was just going to lurk around until I could come up with some new art, but I had to post to say:

I love the arts from the last few pages!!!! Just way too many to multi quote and all of the are GORGEOUS!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me. and the artwork I've seen on this thread is amazing.

I hope you guys don't mind but I made some more graphics and would love to hear your opinions on them.

http://i55.tinypic.com/264qnhf.png
                      http://i55.tinypic.com/118et03.png
                      http://i55.tinypic.com/dh67uq.png

Comment

*hugs*

Well, I would say a nice amount of teasing till S4 where there was a bit of resolution... well... kinda... (Za'tarc testing) and then it become more like torture the longer it went on

They can keep teasing us about Teslen another season or so, but then I'll be about ready to demand resolution
                        If only for the sake of the characters' sanity...

Ahh well, you know, I like it here. I don't wanna be punished.

At least not by GW staff, now perhaps by....

*eyes Nikola and Helen*

Oops

*falls ungraciously into the gutter*
                        *helps you up*
                        *slips as well*

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Awesome as ever Nad love it! As Tesla said ..... *looks around thread* I'm not the only genius in the room
                        Heh

Why thanks Nad Love all your artworks as well Can I snurch some of them?
                        Thanks! And sure, go ahead.

Everyone may do so, BTW. Just give a shout out if you want to use 'em

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          I was just going to lurk around until I could come up with some new art, but I had to post to say:

I love the arts from the last few pages!!!! Just way too many to multi quote and all of the are GORGEOUS!!!!!
                          Lol yea .... I ended up not quoting everything either
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Oh and, a bit OT but how many posts do I need before I can have my own Avvy? which I suppose is On Topic really because you just know it's going to be Teslen!
                            About 2000, so keep posting!
                            Well, one tip is to only use single quotes, instead of using the MQ function.
                            The first 2000 are the hardest, really. Especially if you're waiting for that avi And if you're really desperate, you could always drop by on the Stargate/Sanctuary PTB thread to ...discuss. We talk a lot. Reply. To everything.
                            OMG! I was wondering the same thing lastrequest!! 2000?! Oh man! I've got even further to go than you, from now on I will reply to everything, so please don't get annoyed! I just really want that avi! Single quotes it is! Mine will deffo be teslen! <3
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

*nods* Who doesn't love talking ship? It's great to have a group of like minded people to obsess over small things that might not seem as awesome to others. See the almost hand holding from earlier. It makes us happy while most people won't even see it

Well... Can I just Icon Spam first?
                              I'd love to make some for you and anyone who wants to snurch later though. It'll be hard to see the pics, but I'll take one for the thread...

And hey - nothing wrong with obsession. If it weren't for obsession the world would be a very dull and boring place to be
                              I love talking ship, it makes my life...complete! But yeah, a lot of people wouldn't care, but it's fun to be passionate about something! My mum is constantly saying 'you're too obssessed!' But really, life WOULD be dull without it! There'd be nothing to *squeee* over! LOL
                              sigpic
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

More spam, the numbers aren't as high as I thought:

Oh Wow! I thought it was impossible for you to get more talented, but...WOW! ALL of them are so amazing...*snurched* But I do like these three quite a bit
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X