No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but I need a quote to use .... I can easily come up with something but the quote is what I have trouble with
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I think it would be totally great if they had a child together! Would their child be a vamire? But I think it would be difficult for Helen if it would be a girl because of Ashley, so I guess a little baby boy would be better, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Yes but I need a quote to use .... I can easily come up with something but the quote is what I have trouble with
        Ahhh! Silly me... Hmmm....

How about "Whatever happens, we face it together"

That was a cute line
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
          I think it would be totally great if they had a child together! Would their child be a vamire? But I think it would be difficult for Helen if it would be a girl because of Ashley, so I guess a little baby boy would be better, maybe?
          I think the child may be sort of half-vampire like Nikola is... or it may have some completely different abnormality considering the source blood brings out different things in everyone *ponders*...

I hadn't thought about Ashley and how it might be difficult to have another girl. Either way, you can be sure Helen would be doing a lot of scolding of child and father
          sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow Teslen lovers. I'm a newbie on this forum and I started to play around with Photoshop and this is the result. I hope you all like it.

http://i51.tinypic.com/23hmut5.png

I honestly can't see Helen with anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Totally hope S4 is THE season for Teslen too! I mean... AT has made a point more than once that she wants Helen to have a love interest (so she doesn't end up like Sam in SG) and that she wouldn't mind if it was with Tesla

I really need to rewatch Awakening, can't wait to get the DVDs next month I wonder if there'll be anything on the commentaries about Teslen-development...

And treat herself - yes do Magnus, treat yourself more than once hehe!
              Oh! That reminds me! I saw somewhere about the Season 3 DVD and one of the special features is going to be on Nikola!!!! SQUEEE!! *fangirl moment* ...breathe...okay I'm so happy! Now I'm even more excited for the dvd's, in fact, that's probably the first thing I'll watch!!!
              But also, if they have a segment onit, it means a) we might get to see him talking about TESLEN and the fans-nice to see his point of veiw on it and us crazy fangirls! And b) he's missing from a lot of the bloopers etc, so hopefully there'll be an interview!! ahhhhh, now, let the crazy-happy-fangirl-dance fly! Wohhoo!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                Oh! That reminds me! I saw somewhere about the Season 3 DVD and one of the special features is going to be on Nikola!!!! SQUEEE!! *fangirl moment* ...breathe...okay I'm so happy! Now I'm even more excited for the dvd's, in fact, that's probably the first thing I'll watch!!!
                But also, if they have a segment onit, it means a) we might get to see him talking about TESLEN and the fans-nice to see his point of veiw on it and us crazy fangirls! And b) he's missing from a lot of the bloopers etc, so hopefully there'll be an interview!! ahhhhh, now, let the crazy-happy-fangirl-dance fly! Wohhoo!

I might just be looking foreward to that the most

The talk of kids is just so cute!

And I played with that pic a little:

How arty.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

[...snip...]

Manip anyone?
                  That said, we have had a nice scene of them holding hands haven't we

[...snip...]

(spoilered for size)
                  Spoiler:

It is really subtle and not too good

Loving all the artwork around here Those are so cool, DutchIndeed It would be lovely to have a scene with them watching a sunset on top of the Sanctuary with that gorgeous view *flail*

I also bring a wallpaper for everyone

Spoiler:

A bigger version can be found at: http://minbuskim.deviantart.com/art/...aper-212096337 if you would like to use it as a wallpaper I haven't used GW for a looooong time so I have no idea if linking to deviantart is breaking the rules!? :s
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
                    Hello fellow Teslen lovers. I'm a newbie on this forum and I started to play around with Photoshop and this is the result. I hope you all like it.

Hi newbie! *shakes hand*, Wow! That is really quite good! Glad you've seen that the Teslen ship is the best!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I might just be looking foreward to that the most

The talk of kids is just so cute!

And I played with that pic a little

How arty.
                    Oh! I love it DutchIndeed! It is very arty! Is it snurchable?

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post

Loving all the artwork around here Those are so cool, DutchIndeed It would be lovely to have a scene with them watching a sunset on top of the Sanctuary with that gorgeous view *flail*

A Sanctuary sunset-rooftop pic would be the best! Hint hint! I'm not talented enough, but there are plenty of others, winkwink! I love your manip! it is subtle, but it's very good!! heehee

I have brought some of my own little piccie/sig thingies...spoilered for size--

not as good as you lot with photoshop, but I do my best with Picnik
                    On that note, I'm off to bed-It's nearly 2am here in England!! *yawns* where does time go when your having teslen fun, eh?!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by StarSancFar; 06 August 2011, 04:38 PM. Reason: pic dodged up lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                    Indeed

Comment

Came by to drop of my two latest Teslen banners both snurchable with permission

On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Welcome!
                        Nice result on the playing!

(spoilered for size)
                        Spoiler:
                        [IMG ]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ens4tl.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:
                        [IMG ]http://i55.tinypic.com/293zt4x.jpg[/IMG]
                        A bigger version can be found at: http://minbuskim.deviantart.com/art/...aper-212096337 if you would like to use it as a wallpaper I haven't used GW for a looooong time so I have no idea if linking to deviantart is breaking the rules!? :s
                        Subtle works!
                        Lovely artwork and no, I don't think linking to deviantart is against any rules.

Oh! I love it DutchIndeed! It is very arty! Is it snurchable?

A Sanctuary sunset-rooftop pic would be the best! Hint hint! I'm not talented enough, but there are plenty of others, winkwink! I love your manip! it is subtle, but it's very good!! heehee

I have brought some of my own little piccie/sig thingies...spoilered for size--
                        Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]31306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31307[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31308[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]31310[/ATTACH]

On that note, I'm off to bed-It's nearly 2am here in England!! *yawns* where does time go when your having teslen fun, eh?!
                        Well done!
                        And yes, it's snurchable.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...rs/NTHMEOT.jpg
                        http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...NTHMWHWFIT.jpg
                        And to you as well: Awesome job!

I love artwork.
                        *happy sigh*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves warmly*
                          always nice to see new art and a new fan! we can't see her with anyone else either, so you've come to the right place

*squeeeeeeeeeeee* oh now I have another reason to be super excited about the DVDs too!! Thanks!
                          Really hope he talks about Teslen, would love to get JY's view on it all. I get the impression he's a secret shipper already though...

*snurched* very nice

(spoilered for size)http://i51.tinypic.com/2ens4tl.jpg

Spoiler:
                          http://i55.tinypic.com/293zt4x.jpg
                          A bigger version can be found at: http://minbuskim.deviantart.com/art/...aper-212096337 if you would like to use it as a wallpaper I haven't used GW for a looooong time so I have no idea if linking to deviantart is breaking the rules!?
                          Kim!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Was wondering where you were!
                          Love the manip and the wallpaper
                          And no I don't believe deviantart-link is breaking any rules

I have brought some of my own little piccie/sig thingies...

<snip>

Fab arts! Again! I love when this thread is full of art and links and NEW MEMBERS! Hehe
                          And re: off to bed at 2am - totally done that myself

<snip>
                          Fab

Oh and, a bit OT but how many posts do I need before I can have my own Avvy? which I suppose is On Topic really because you just know it's going to be Teslen!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh and, a bit OT but how many posts do I need before I can have my own Avvy? which I suppose is On Topic really because you just know it's going to be Teslen!
                            About 2000, so keep posting!

sigpic

Comment

About 2000, so keep posting!
                              Oh man....... it's gonna take me forever
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh man....... it's gonna take me forever
                                Well, one tip is to only use single quotes, instead of using the MQ function.
                                The first 2000 are the hardest, really. Especially if you're waiting for that avi And if you're really desperate, you could always drop by on the Stargate/Sanctuary PTB thread to ...discuss. We talk a lot. Reply. To everything.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X