Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
    That's what I think too. It's not like she's bedhopping from one to the next. There has been a considerable amount of time elapsed between when she was with James and the present. Besides, she hasn't been with Nigel, (as far as we know ) so she wouldn't be with ALL of them, right?

Nice picture. They ARE almost holding hands. Never noticed that before.
    Exactly!! Not just bedhopping, nice word
    Nope don't think she's been with Nigel and there's no avoiding sharing a bed with herself so when you look at it like that, just 3 men - and come on, she's 160 and she's had other lovers she should totally allow herself some fun with Niko now
    Re: pic - I only noticed it a few days ago when I was looking at sanctuarycaps! And when you rewatch that end scene I love the way she sort of follows him around it *squee*

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    WOW! They are nearly holding hands! Thanks for the upload!

Oh, I've found the vids now! Thanksies!
    I dunno, having Niko in the musical ep COULD include romancy Helen/nikola scenes...for example, he could woo helen with his sexy dance moves and awesome singing and it could end in a hot tango....you see where I'm going! nudgenudgewinkwink
    I haven't seen the buffy ep, but a silent HUSH ep would be great, Nikola could communicate with Helen.....in different ways, his hands, body, lips..... heeeheee
    GUTTER ALERT!
    Yeah but glee crossed with exorcist? It would make for a peculiar romantic scene but YES I hadn't thought about the tango - perfect opportunity!!
    I would highly recommend watching 'Hush' if you get the chance, it's one of my favourite episodes of Buffy. When I did a module in Televisual narrative I wrote my essay on that episode
    There would have to be more physical contact for sure *smirks*
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Exactly!! Not just bedhopping, nice word
      Nope don't think she's been with Nigel and there's no avoiding sharing a bed with herself so when you look at it like that, just 3 men - and come on, she's 160 and she's had other lovers she should totally allow herself some fun with Niko now
      Re: pic - I only noticed it a few days ago when I was looking at sanctuarycaps! And when you rewatch that end scene I love the way she sort of follows him around it *squee*

Yeah but glee crossed with exorcist? It would make for a peculiar romantic scene but YES I hadn't thought about the tango - perfect opportunity!!
      I would highly recommend watching 'Hush' if you get the chance, it's one of my favourite episodes of Buffy. When I did a module in Televisual narrative I wrote my essay on that episode
      There would have to be more physical contact for sure *smirks*
      Who knows?! It might happen, I just hope S4 is the season of Teslen LOVE!

Oh, SO much more physical contact, although in AWAKENING, she did put her hand on his knee when he was going a bit 'off-topic' before she gave him the adrenaline! Not to mention face holding when she thought he was dying in that ep! Ahhh, someone smack some sense into that woman!! Having a lil' fun with Niko aint bedhopping!! Heeehee Treat yourself, Magnus
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
        Who knows?! It might happen, I just hope S4 is the season of Teslen LOVE!

Oh, SO much more physical contact, although in AWAKENING, she did put her hand on his knee when he was going a bit 'off-topic' before she gave him the adrenaline! Not to mention face holding when she thought he was dying in that ep! Ahhh, someone smack some sense into that woman!! Having a lil' fun with Niko aint bedhopping!! Heeehee Treat yourself, Magnus
        Totally hope S4 is THE season for Teslen too! I mean... AT has made a point more than once that she wants Helen to have a love interest (so she doesn't end up like Sam in SG) and that she wouldn't mind if it was with Tesla

I really need to rewatch Awakening, can't wait to get the DVDs next month I wonder if there'll be anything on the commentaries about Teslen-development...

And treat herself - yes do Magnus, treat yourself more than once hehe!
        sigpic

Comment

Pics and sigs and discussion!
          I love it.

Jumping in: Yeah. Development usually leads to something more, so... Pairing them up would make perfect sense. *nods*

That's my uhmpfteenth thread comeback.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Pics and sigs and discussion!
            I love it.

Jumping in: Yeah. Development usually leads to something more, so... Pairing them up would make perfect sense. *nods*

That's my uhmpfteenth thread comeback.
            Hoorah for thread-comebacks!

No more lurking for you dear

Perfect sense indeed, enough with the building of UST they need to get to business now
            sigpic

Comment

Hoorah for thread-comebacks!

No more lurking for you dear
              But it's so ...comfy.

Perfect sense indeed, enough with the building of UST they need to get to business now
              *nods* They could ...explode!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But it's so ...comfy.

*nods* They could ...explode!
                Lmao, what a picture you've just put in my head

*Note to Magnus: Resolve sexual tension with Nikola before death by explosion*
                sigpic

Comment

Lmao, what a picture you've just put in my head

*Note to Magnus: Resolve sexual tension with Nikola before death by explosion*
                  Heh. Easy

And with that, I'm off to bed

sigpic

Comment

I love that scene
                    Mind you I don't know who I'm more jealous of
                    They're both so perrrrty

sweet *sanctuary-ridden* dreams dear
                    sigpic

Comment

Mimzy - keep asking your question - maybe ask half a dozen or so each Tuesday to increase your chances. I know it's disheartening *hug* but as far as I know she doesn't actually see all the questions - I think somebody reads them all and then just hands her a few to answer (which would make sense seeing as she's so busy).
                      I had my first question answered on the first TappingTuesday - and I think that was pure luck (because likely so few people knew about it on the first day so there were way less questions asked)! Just keep trying
                      Yeah, I just don't want to get annoying like the people who keep asking if Ashley's coming back. :/

Apologies for double post but I thought the thread could use some Teslen pics I love this one at the very end of Animus because they're just so close throughout the ep and it's so sweet at the end both looking on in awe (and so nearly holding hands!!)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I totally thought they were holding hands for a sec. It so looks like they are! AWWW
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I love that scene
                        Mind you I don't know who I'm more jealous of
                        They're both so perrrrty

sweet *sanctuary-ridden* dreams dear
                        They are. Bias aside, I do think they make the best looking pair on Sanctuary.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Yeah, I just don't want to get annoying like the people who keep asking if Ashley's coming back. :/
                        Ugh yeah!

sigpic

Comment

Well the Ashley thing I think isn't going to happen but Teslen is TOTALLY a possibility ask variations of the same question to keep the variety going?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I totally thought they were holding hands for a sec. It so looks like they are! AWWW
                          Manip anyone?
                          That said, we have had a nice scene of them holding hands haven't we

They are. Bias aside, I do think they make the best looking pair on Sanctuary.
                          Deff!!
                          If they had kids they'd be so cute not that I'm suggesting I want them to in the show, but you just know they would be cute
                          sigpic

Comment

Deff!!
                            If they had kids they'd be so cute not that I'm suggesting I want them to in the show, but you just know they would be cute
                            OMG. Don't get me started on my Teslen babies obsession again LOL Even my friend, who's only a so-so fan of the show, agrees that they should totally have a kid and that it would be the most adorable thing ever

But it would have to be a girl. Because Niko with his lil baby girl would be SO CUTE <333 She'd be a total Daddy's Girl
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on in a while *ducks head* love the pictures I'm trying tot hink of a new banner I can make for Teslen ... Any ideas?
                              On the edge of breaking down
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

OMG. Don't get me started on my Teslen babies obsession again LOL Even my friend, who's only a so-so fan of the show, agrees that they should totally have a kid and that it would be the most adorable thing ever

But it would have to be a girl. Because Niko with his lil baby girl would be SO CUTE <333 She'd be a total Daddy's Girl
                                Yes! She would def. be a daddy's girl. And he'd be adorably protective of her And also I can imagine as she got older they would get up to mischief and Helen would have to constantly scold them both

I actually started writing a baby-fic the other day and I NEVER write baby fic (because I'm just kinda bad at it )

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                                Sorry I haven't been on in a while *ducks head* love the pictures I'm trying tot hink of a new banner I can make for Teslen ... Any ideas?
                                See Nad's pics above - something from that scene where she's hugging him perhaps?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X