Here is August's calendar:

I hope you all like it, since it is my current favorite one
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

LOVE augusts calendar!

"Now that I've come back, I just can't leave you alone"

hehehehe

You seriously need to be on Sanctuary's merchandising team so we can buy a teslen calendar
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
            I love them Devala!

Here is August's calendar:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3...ust2011.th.jpg

I hope you all like it, since it is my current favorite one
            Love it Yamii *snurches*
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

ooooh nice calendar
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey how are these fic challenges coming along? Would be a good time to start them with the break before S4 =)
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  LOVE augusts calendar!

"Now that I've come back, I just can't leave you alone"

hehehehe

You seriously need to be on Sanctuary's merchandising team so we can buy a teslen calendar
                  Thank you! I don't know....I still need to make the rest of the year! So I think I would be a horrible person to do something like that!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                  Love it Yamii *snurches*
                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  ooooh nice calendar
                  Thank you both!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

No problem
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Hey! I'm back! New Name (I was KDestiny_Kree ) But, I have been lurking!
                      Okay! What's this about the ep Monsoon, I was out of the loop there for a while -on holiday with no internet!!! :O i swear I almost died! So Helen's love interest is in the ep monsoon????? Tell me more, someone!!
                      Also, would it be possible for someone to write down all of what AT said at comic-con? Or even just the bits about Tesla and her ot the whole convo on it?! That would be awesome-sauce if omeone could!!
                      *holds out cookies for everyone* I'm in the giving mood
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

I know i'm double posting but i forgot to post this!

Spoilers for Season 4!

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but the Sanctuary actors and Damian Kindler have announced
                        Spoiler:
                        a Musical Episode for S4!!!! You know what that could mean right?! J-Yo is a THEATRE actor....theatre actors are usually trained to sing, plus he can dance and tap dance so he might be in this epiosode!!! Wouldn't that be epic!!?

Plus, the episode apparently has no voice doubles and all of the main cast will be singing, including declan apparently! It's described as Glee meets the Exorcist and has a gory ending!

Can't Wait!!!!!!!

You can find all the info on Twitter and the sanctuary facebook page!
                        Last edited by StarSancFar; 01 August 2011, 05:47 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          I know i'm double posting but i forgot to post this!

Spoilers for Season 4!

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but the Sanctuary actors and Damian Kindler have announced
                          Spoiler:
                          a Musical Episode for S4!!!! You know what that could mean right?! J-Yo is a THEATRE actor....theatre actors are usually trained to sing, plus he can dance and tap dance so he might be in this epiosode!!! Wouldn't that be epic!!?

Plus, the episode apparently has no voice doubles and all of the main cast will be singing, including declan apparently! It's described as Glee meets the Exorcist and has a gory ending!

Can't Wait!!!!!!!

You can find all the info on Twitter and the sanctuary facebook page!
                          WOW....i hope so. I am super excited about season four. wish it was already here.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Häh, is that now for sure that he is in that ep or is that your opinion? Yes it would be great, but I´m a little bit afraid that this could become goofy... Don´t know.
                            Further I want some Teslen things to happen and I don´t think in this ep would be place for it. And we can´t waste eps, he is just in 5 ;-) So I wouldn´t mind it too much if he were not in this ep.
                            Last edited by Altariel; 01 August 2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              Hey how are these fic challenges coming along? Would be a good time to start them with the break before S4 =)
                              Yeah, about that...I've been really bad with organizing it Real life has been...erm, complicated, to put it simply. But don't fear. I will get to it

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                              Häh, is that now for sure that he is in that ep or is that your opinion? Yes it would be great, but I´m a little bit afraid that this could become goofy... Don´t know.
                              Further I want some Teslen things to happen and I don´t think in this ep would be place for it. And we can´t waste eps, he is just in 5 ;-) So I wouldn´t mind it too much if he were not in this ep.
                              I'm not sure he's going to be in that ep (which makes me a bit sad, since I want to hear him sing SO bad ). But I wouldn't worry about it being too goofy. Buffy did it and it was goofy, yes, but it was AWESOME
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Nice job on the calendar, yamiinsane.

Have my doubts about a musical episode

Spoiler:
                                especially when it's described as Glee meets The Exorcist

but trying to keep an open mind.

lastrequest: I so hope TPTB are messing with us and surprise us at the end with Niko being the one she shares a lovely sexy kiss with
                                yes!! a lovely, long, sexy kiss.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X