No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now for something completely random....Glitch i do not know where you get your pics for sigs from but this website is awesome for getting high res screen shots. http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Yea that's where I get them Sanctuary Caps
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for double posting but wanted to share this ... Snurchable with credit of course

sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Max, That's awesome that you are a writer I have written some fanfic under the name Synchronicity83 on fanfiction.com if you would like to check them out Have not written anything recently though...
          Glitch, I love all the artwork Genius Twin You are so talented and awesome indeed

I hope Tesla is her "love interest" *crosses fingers* I think I will run outside and yell Teslen FTW if it does happen LOL my neighbors will kill me
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
            I think it is a misunderstanding, I don´t know if he is in this ep, I just meant that it still could be, even if Amanda is seen in this pic with this two guys.

But would they pair them up already in episode 4? I believe it is too early in this season, usually they set aside something like that for the season finale...I think IF they would pair them up then not that early.
            That is a good point...if it is them kissing, my guess that it'll be something weird like they don't remember it until the end of the season (which would actually be kind of funny ). But if it's some random person, then it's probably a one-episode thing where it doesn't work out, and then later on in the season it gets very Teslen ( I hope!!). AT did say that there are going to be some really good Tesla/Magnus moments in s4
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch, I love all the artwork Genius Twin You are so talented and awesome indeed

I hope Tesla is her "love interest" *crosses fingers* I think I will run outside and yell Teslen FTW if it does happen LOL my neighbors will kill me
              Lol that would be funny Twin I can imagine you doing that hehe anyway glad you like the art Twin although I knew you would if you want a special pressie just say so Twin and I'll make you one, just name any ep with Tesla or Teslen moments and I'll make a banner for you ... Make it spacey hehe! Anything for my Twin
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                Actually do we know who is guest star in this ep, it is Carlo Rota and Sandrine Holt and I really really hope none of them will be her love interest. I don´t wanna be mean, but I don´t think both of them are really attractive.

Here is a link for a pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...n/photostream/

It could of course be that Jonathaon is anyway in this ep and they just said that he shall not be on this pic.
                Ohhhhh please not another bald guy, no offence to Carlo but Helen seriously needs some RUFFLING fun... with, you know, TESLA!!
                As for Sandrine Holt, I think she's pretty And considering my aversion to bald love interests (just makes me think of Druitt and he looks seriously better with hair IMO, and then sodding Olaf ?!?!), I would prefer Sandrine if it's a choice between these two.

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                That is a good point...if it is them kissing, my guess that it'll be something weird like they don't remember it until the end of the season (which would actually be kind of funny ). But if it's some random person, then it's probably a one-episode thing where it doesn't work out, and then later on in the season it gets very Teslen ( I hope!!). AT did say that there are going to be some really good Tesla/Magnus moments in s4
                I really hope it's Tesla too! I was thinking they might have Helen go on a date and the whole episode is about that and how it maybe turns out spectacularly rubbish/below expectations then she could go back to the Sanctuary and she could say how it didn't go well and she didn't even get a kiss goodnight and then CUE TESLA to swoop in and kiss her like there's no tomorrow *squeeee* (excuse the mini-fic )

I mean, I've not seen anything about JY guest starring - but then isn't he considered more of a regular these days? *ponders*

I so hope TPTB are messing with us and surprise us at the end with Niko being the one she shares a lovely sexy kiss with

Oh and, on a sidenote, updating my story again now graduation's over
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6734975/8/Evolution
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hi, just dropping in.

Isn't there another guy who is guest-starring on Sanctuary in the episode Monsoon? I believe his name is Martin
                  Cummins. I saw a few pictures of him, Carlo Rota and Sandrine Holt with Amanda Tapping on the set of Sanctuary. The link to the photos is below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangi...n/photostream/

Then again, I might be wrong.

Comment

This is a pressie for Twin and I have another one coming for Yamii tomorrow because she gave me this idea, but as I promised a pressie for Twin a few days ago, have to make this one for her so not snurchable to anyone but Twin

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post
                      Hi, just dropping in.

Isn't there another guy who is guest-starring on Sanctuary in the episode Monsoon? I believe his name is Martin
                      Cummins.... <snip>
                      Then again, I might be wrong.
                      *waves*
                      hmmm no idea... but thanks for the link

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      This is a pressie for Twin...
                      Fab banner dear
                      sigpic

Comment

...I'm a bad shipper sorry i've gone for what seems like forever..moved again, got settled, almost got divorced,fixed things, just to have them break semi once more. But i'll be making banners soon I promise.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Fab banner dear
                          Why thank you I'm proud of this one ....I combined two backgrounds together

Originally posted by davala View Post
                          ...I'm a bad shipper sorry i've gone for what seems like forever..moved again, got settled, almost got divorced,fixed things, just to have them break semi once more. But i'll be making banners soon I promise.
                          Well welcome back Davala you were missed *hugs*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                            Welcome back *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                I really hope it's Tesla too! I was thinking they might have Helen go on a date and the whole episode is about that and how it maybe turns out spectacularly rubbish/below expectations then she could go back to the Sanctuary and she could say how it didn't go well and she didn't even get a kiss goodnight and then CUE TESLA to swoop in and kiss her like there's no tomorrow *squeeee* (excuse the mini-fic )

I mean, I've not seen anything about JY guest starring - but then isn't he considered more of a regular these days? *ponders*

I so hope TPTB are messing with us and surprise us at the end with Niko being the one she shares a lovely sexy kiss with
                                Are you reading my mind? Because I had almost the exact same idea. LOL

btw, welcome back, Davala! *hugs*
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X