Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    I just voted

Polls like this (ones on sites I've never heard of in my life) pee me off though tbh it's only representative of the fans who are aware of the poll in the first place, so just seems a bit of a waste of time
    Agree, and I don't like how they want to "take over" your twitter account.

I like the calendar idea. About October -- When Nikola was talking about meeting Helen in Awakening didn't he say something about it being autumn? or am I thinking of something else? Maybe use some autumn colors in the background with some Awakening scenes where he's talking to her about that? Dunno. Just a thought if you're still having trouble thinking of something besides Halloween.

Wish I had more time to read fanfics. I've read a few Teslen ones, but there's probably a lot more I"m missing.

Loved the Sleepers helium vid. "the devamper!!" LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

I like the calendar idea. About October -- When Nikola was talking about meeting Helen in Awakening didn't he say something about it being autumn? or am I thinking of something else? Maybe use some autumn colors in the background with some Awakening scenes where he's talking to her about that? Dunno. Just a thought if you're still having trouble thinking of something besides Halloween.

Wish I had more time to read fanfics. I've read a few Teslen ones, but there's probably a lot more I"m missing.

I like the idea! *writes it down next to lastrequest's*
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*waves* Hey guys!

I've turned lurker rather than poster, whoops!

Yami the calenders are awesome!
        Mimzy the videos are great! Oh and monthly sounds fine for me.

I voted in the poll too Last I saw we were behind though.

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Sanctuary yet, been too caught up with Doctor Who.
        When I find the time I will... but judging from the distinctive lack of squees from this thread Nikola isn't in it so I am less keen on watching it =/
        sigpic

Comment

Dropping off this, Present for Nikola.

theres a story with it and Ill have that up in a few days, if anyones intrested
          sigpic
          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
            http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e1/heart-1.jpg

I'm interested! Link it here when you post it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

Oooh I LOVE that idea!!

Anyway, on the challenge, I will come up with the assignment list once my summer class ends (which would be tomorrow ).

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
              *waves* Hey guys!

I've turned lurker rather than poster, whoops!

Yami the calenders are awesome!
              Mimzy the videos are great! Oh and monthly sounds fine for me.

I voted in the poll too Last I saw we were behind though.

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Sanctuary yet, been too caught up with Doctor Who.
              When I find the time I will... but judging from the distinctive lack of squees from this thread Nikola isn't in it so I am less keen on watching it =/
              You are forgiven b/c DW is awesome. But although Niko wasn't in the last two, they were really good eps - it was like having two Inception eps back-to-back, and seeing as that movie was awesome...well, yeah, they were awesome eps. Actually, "Carentan" reminded me of the end of DW series 5.

Besides, on the Teslen front, IMO "Out of the Blue" was actually surprisingly impressive. From my interpretation, I got that Helen subconsciously wants to let go of John for good but that it hasn't actually crossed into her conscious thoughts yet IDK if I'm over-analyzing the supposed dream symbolism, but I like to think that's what was going on
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Anyway, on the challenge, I will come up with the assignment list once my summer class ends (which would be tomorrow ).
                Awesome!

You are forgiven b/c DW is awesome. But although Niko wasn't in the last two, they were really good eps - it was like having two Inception eps back-to-back, and seeing as that movie was awesome...well, yeah, they were awesome eps. Actually, "Carentan" reminded me of the end of DW series 5.

Besides, on the Teslen front, IMO "Out of the Blue" was actually surprisingly impressive. From my interpretation, I got that Helen subconsciously wants to let go of John for good but that it hasn't actually crossed into her conscious thoughts yet IDK if I'm over-analyzing the supposed dream symbolism, but I like to think that's what was going on
                I've had time to watch them now. I really liked Carentan, it reminded me a little of DW too That they didn't try to resolve what happened in one episode, there is now a "Who did that/Why did they do that/ How did they do that?" thing going on, and a "Hey... You'll find out later " Which I love/hate about Dr Who..

Out of the blue surprised me, completely. I was ready for it to suck, to me too magnetty etc.
                It wasn't.

I didn't see much Magnett there at all.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah she married him but she also WANTED TO DIVORCE HIM

Clearly it wasn't a perfect dreamworld for Helen, so it's not like she picked her perfect mate. - I justify that as Ashley not being there AT ALL. If a parent who lost their child had a perfect world it would include that child, no if buts or maybes.

I think Helen even said "I married a man I hate." Since she does love/hate him doesn't she.
                So it was more like it took the idea of her marrying John, gave it a chance and even in her dreamstate she didn't want to be with him forever.

Magnett is in the past!

Teslen = Future
                Whoops I think I'm fangirl rambling now whoops
                sigpic

Comment

Out of the blue surprised me, completely. I was ready for it to suck, to me too magnetty etc.
                  It wasn't.

I didn't see much Magnett there at all.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah she married him but she also WANTED TO DIVORCE HIM

<snip>

I think Helen even said "I married a man I hate." Since she does love/hate him doesn't she.
                  So it was more like it took the idea of her marrying John, gave it a chance and even in her dreamstate she didn't want to be with him forever.

Magnett is in the past!

Teslen = Future
                  I really enjoyed 'Out of the Blue' too, and agree with both your comments. I'd expected it to be OTT Helen/John-ish, but if anything I felt it just cemented the fact he's a part of her past and she couldn't go back to him.

And yes I believe she did say she married a man she hates

And also, I really loved
                  Spoiler:
                  the bickering between Helen/Will at the start and then... how they ended up having to committ suicide to escape! I had no clue how they were going to explain it all, but it wasn't what I expected.
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

(snipped)

Magnett is in the past!

Teslen = Future
                    I caught that line too, and agree with your conclusion!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Clearly it wasn't a perfect dreamworld for Helen, so it's not like she picked her perfect mate. - I justify that as Ashley not being there AT ALL. If a parent who lost their child had a perfect world it would include that child, no if buts or maybes.

Magnett is in the past!

Teslen = Future
                      Yes I do like that too.
                      Spoiler:
                      She wanted to divorce John. I soo loved that. But then again she did love him. If not later... then it was the beginning. She of course loved him in the beginning. But.. then she wanted a divorce.

If only Nikola was in the ep.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Oh I really liked this last episode for the closure with John. It is closure, yes? She seemed pretty damn certain of it. If only Jonathon Young had enough time to be put into more episodes....

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...e1/heart-1.jpg

I love it Lena *snuggles and clings* I missed you so much! Now that my muse is back *huggles Helen* I made a pressie for her as well

On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I'm interested! Link it here when you post it!
                            Ok So in honor of Cekay and Nikola, Im posting this up. Honest opinions please?
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7086405/1/

Love the banner Koala
                            sigpic
                            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Just FYI, the Sanctuary Art Challenge Thread has Sleepers on this week as their challenge. I'd love to see some Helen/Nikola arts over there.

(And I'm not even attempting to discuss the ramifications of Monday's episode here. Hmpf. )
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Exerpt from a fanfic:

"Why do you even have this?" Telsa asked, holding up a book. Helen glanced at the cover and frowned.

"I don't. That's not mine, Nikola," she said. He scowled at her.

"This is the most ridiculous portrayal of my race that I have ever read," he replied. "I'm quite offended by it."

"I doubt the author knew anything about vampires, Nikola."

"Sanguine Vampiris is nothing to make fun of! We are not fiction!"

"Nor do you sparkle. I realize that. Not everyone does, however. They don't realize that they are offending the only vampire in existence. Wait, you read it?"

Full fic Here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X