Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
    Niko and Helen dressed up and dancing sounds like an excellent idea. Put on some romantic music, get them dancing close, and watch the sparks fly!!!
    I've had yet another fic idea revolving around that theme for some time now...oh, if it would only happen for real...

oh, and in case you didn't see this on the other thread, my friend made this hilariously cute vid for me and it's AWESOME so don't hesitate to leave her a comment. Helen's and Niko's voices are so freaking adorable that it totally gave me yet another Teslen *squee* moment <3 heeeeee
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

NumberSix: I've decided the second one right now, but with my indecisive mind that could change. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      I've had yet another fic idea revolving around that theme for some time now...oh, if it would only happen for real...

oh, and in case you didn't see this on the other thread, my friend made this hilariously cute vid for me and it's AWESOME so don't hesitate to leave her a comment. Helen's and Niko's voices are so freaking adorable that it totally gave me yet another Teslen *squee* moment <3 heeeeee
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOqdQG9lEGI

OMG!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I LOVE Nikola's voice at the end!!!! This is a MUST for my favorites on Youtube!!! Thank you SO much, Mimzy, for sharing that!!
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

No problem thanks for leaving a comment on the vid, btw. my friend will really appreciate that

it was the perfect scene to "chipmunk" and it makes Niko & Helen that much cuter <3 they sound like two little genius kids who pretend to act like they're married xD
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimzy, THAT IS SO FUNNY! *favs*
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'm going to let my friend know how well-received this video has been so far She will be very happy

On a completely different topic, I finally saw "Carentan," and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCEPTION MUCH???

Actually, it was more of Inception + the end of Dr. Who series 5 + Loki's story arc in Thor. EPICCCCC

What makes it even better is that this totally mirrored my Inception fanfic idea xD Unfortunately Niko wasn't in the ep. How awesome would it have been if NIKO
            Spoiler:
            had been trapped in the time dilation field with Helen instead of Will??
            GAH there would've been such a potential for uninterrupted Teslenness <3

My original idea for the Inception fic was like that - to have Helen & Niko stuck in dream reality together battling their inner demons and growing closer in the process.

Although in either situation if they had babies then once the two of them would get out the babies wouldn't exist... D:
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              NumberSix: I've decided the second one right now, but with my indecisive mind that could change. Thanks!

Well then you can just switch them back and forth depending on which one you like best that day.

Mimzy: that video is so cute! I think Helen's voice sounds the funniest. Hope your friend does more Sanctuary scenes on helium.
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I think she might do the Helen-tied-up scene in "Sleepers" next since so many people loved this first vid

Oh, and on next week's ep preview
                Spoiler:
                did you guys see the bit in Helen's dream or whatever it was with John? I was like...why is he part of her "perfect world" (according to the promo narrator); it should be Niko lol

Although the promo didn't really give that much of an indication of Magnittness...so I'm probably being totally paranoid. Sorry to the multi-shippers - I like Druitt even less now since "Normandy" because of what he did to James -_-

and speaking of which
                Spoiler:
                I found while watching "Normandy" that I have a much easier time accepting a past Helen/James relationship (that's what they were implying, right? it was kind of unclear except for the Helen calling him "darling" part). At least James wasn't a psychopath. And they were kind of cute ( don't kill me). I have a feeling they broke it off later because they felt it was better for them just to stay friends or something. And it was in the past - as long as no one interferes with her and Niko in the present I'm good
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone *waves* I just have not been in a romantic mood lately...being in the middle of a divorce and being lied to by your ex about not having a girlfriend will do that...
                  Mimzy, LOL still love that video hope your friend does that "Sleepers" video
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

I love them Mimzy!

I can't make up my mind which one of these I like better. I was making a new Teslen desktop background for my comp and made 2 different versions. Now I'm unable to choose which one I like the most and I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Please and thank you

This one I made first and I loved it.
                    http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5...lpaper2.th.jpg
                    The screencaps from Revalations Part 2 are from KillColor on LJ. The rest on this wallpaper and the one below are from Sanctuary-Caps

But I decided to use less screencaps for this one and liked it as well.
                    [URL]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3395/teslenwallpaper3.th.jpg[/IMG]

I do hope you can help me with this delemma.
                    I think they're both awesome Yamii, I know no help right? If you would give a second I'm getting there .... jkjkjkjk Anyway I think I like the first one the best
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch!!! If you want to know the truth: I made another one that I using and love it better than the others. If everyone wants me too, I'll post a thumbnail of it.
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Omg I miss so much!

Bahaha Mimzy that vid is soo great! I love that so much!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I think she might do the Helen-tied-up scene in "Sleepers" next since so many people loved this first vid

Spoiler:
                          did you guys see the bit in Helen's dream or whatever it was with John? I was like...why is he part of her "perfect world" (according to the promo narrator); it should be Niko lol

Although the promo didn't really give that much of an indication of Magnittness...so I'm probably being totally paranoid. Sorry to the multi-shippers - I like Druitt even less now since "Normandy" because of what he did to James -_-
                          I agree with you the Magnus/ Druit seems forced. Like so much happened between them and they dont fully trust each other

Spoiler:
                          I think because she almost married Druiit would be why he shows up in her 'Perfect life' and she had a kid with him. I think in the "Perfect life" scenirio he never went on his Killing Spree. What dosnt make sense is why isnt Ashley there?

in other news I wrote some Teslan stories. Once my IR signs off on them (Huggles Nikola) Ill share
                          sigpic
                          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

I noticed that another great artist, a closet Teslenite, made calendars for her ship and I decided to see if I could make my own Teslenite callendars. With her permission, I can post them. So here is this months callendar:

If you have requests for a specific month or have an idea that you think would go great, let me know in a PM. Note: I've already done July and August, this is because I had a great idea for the month of my birthday: August. Though I will change them if I feel your ideas are better

I hope you enjoy
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Unfortunately Niko wasn't in the ep. How awesome would it have been if NIKO
                              Spoiler:
                              had been trapped in the time dilation field with Helen instead of Will??
                              GAH there would've been such a potential for uninterrupted Teslenness <3

My original idea for the Inception fic was like that - to have Helen & Niko stuck in dream reality together battling their inner demons and growing closer in the process.

Although in either situation if they had babies then once the two of them would get out the babies wouldn't exist... D:
                              Awesome idea for a fic! It could have been a lot of fun if it had been Niko instead of Will

Spoiler:

re: next ep...
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah I was a bit miffed seeing that... although it does kind of make sense that ideally Druitt wouldn't have gone on a killing spree so maybe that's why they used him for the ep... and also, if you work on the theory Helen's rather in denial about romantic feelings towards Nikola, it also makes sense in that way too.

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone *waves* I just have not been in a romantic mood lately...being in the middle of a divorce and being lied to by your ex about not having a girlfriend will do that...
                              Mimzy, LOL still love that video hope your friend does that "Sleepers" video
                              *waves back*
                              and second the request for chipmunk-sleepers vid Mimzy, get your friend onto it

I noticed that another great artist, a closet Teslenite, made calendars for her ship and I decided to see if I could make my own Teslenite callendars. With her permission, I can post them. So here is this months callendar:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1...une2011.th.jpg

If you have requests for a specific month or have an idea that you think would go great, let me know in a PM. Note: I've already done July and August, this is because I had a great idea for the month of my birthday: August. Though I will change them if I feel your ideas are better

I hope you enjoy
                              Fab idea! It would be great to actually have a teslen calendar we could hang up for the year I tried to make one myself but gave up (my artistic skills are somewhat inferior to my writing skills )
                              But ideas wise, I'd love to see the following moments for months;
                              * end of sleepers where they're smiling at each other on the sofa
                              * the 'me, you tied up' scene
                              * the kiss in the five - obv
                              * also from the five - the bit where Helen has a gun and Niko is saying how hot she looks with it (or something along those lines)
                              * the holding hands in TOB
                              * the 'bedroom scene'
                              * anmius... where he creates the shield around them both with the city
                              * something from awakening...

Whoops heck I think I nearly gave you a full year of ideas I just got carried away thinking about shippy moments
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Fab idea! It would be great to actually have a teslen calendar we could hang up for the year I tried to make one myself but gave up (my artistic skills are somewhat inferior to my writing skills )
                                But ideas wise, I'd love to see the following moments for months;
                                * end of sleepers where they're smiling at each other on the sofa
                                * the 'me, you tied up' scene
                                * the kiss in the five - obv
                                * also from the five - the bit where Helen has a gun and Niko is saying how hot she looks with it (or something along those lines)
                                * the holding hands in TOB
                                * the 'bedroom scene'
                                * anmius... where he creates the shield around them both with the city
                                * something from awakening...

Whoops heck I think I nearly gave you a full year of ideas I just got carried away thinking about shippy moments
                                You'll like August's then Is there a specific month you were thinking about with those scenes I'm having a hard time coming up with October and December ideas because of Halloween and Christmas/Hanukkah.

Thank you for the ideas They will be most helpful

Btw: Should I post July and August? Or should I wait?
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X