Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Glitch, I love it Twin *huggles and clings* I luvs my Twin so much!!! *snurches and huggles pretty art
    and don't worry Twin..I'll squee inwardly LOL
    wish I could do artwork but this computer does not have what I need...since I moved a couple days ago...if I get my laptop up and running I'll be back making more art...I miss it
    *huggles Twin back* Glad you like it .... Don't worry I'm sure I can manage enough art until you can get it fixed *clings to* Maybe .... But your art is so awesome hehe! I'll do my best. I loves my Twin to YAAAAAAY!

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Nice Glitch.

I spent ages in paintshop following different tutorials to learn how to make better art.
    I don't think it helped since I ended up making something incredibly simple.

Anyways first art I've made since my computer broke so it's something.

I love it CK *goes to grab* Can I snurch it? Pleeeeeeeease? Oh and thank you, glad you like it

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Glitch and Cekay: LOVE the art!!!!!
    Thanks Yamii
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Your welcome Glitch
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        (snipped)...............

But I say be very direct and ask Teslen questions like, oh, I don't know, IS HER LOVE INTEREST IN S4 TESLA?
        Yes, we'd love to know that! Doubt she'd tell us though. Is she for certain getting a love interest in S4 or does she just want it to happen?

I too would love to hear Nikola speaking Serbian.

From Tapping Tuesday, shared by Glitch:
        Q3 - Laura Pinsach Vinuela - How can Magnus resist Tesla's smile? I love him so much!!

Amanda's Answer
        A3 - I love him too!!! I think Magnus just knows his bag of tricks too well. But she's not completely immune to his charms.
        I'm so happy AT loves him too!! And funny about Magnus knowing his "bag of tricks." Maybe part of the reason she resists him even though it's obvious she cares for him very much?

*offers earplugs to Glitch* to keep handy for future squeeing.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I gave up asking questions I got one answered the first time she did Tapping Tuesday's then haven't had one answered since - which makes sense because way more people are aware of it now so she likely gets inundated

But I say be very direct and ask Teslen questions like, oh, I don't know, IS HER LOVE INTEREST IN S4 TESLA?
          Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
          Yes, we'd love to know that! Doubt she'd tell us though. Is she for certain getting a love interest in S4 or does she just want it to happen?

I too would love to hear Nikola speaking Serbian.
          Yeah, I'd ask that but I doubt she'd say anything conclusive

I'm still afraid it'll be a random one-episode thing that will make everybody - Magnitts, Teslenites, Helen/Will shippers, just everybody - go off on an Internet rampage complaining about the OC =/

Well, there's always hope. Every time someone brings up Teslen, Amanda seems to like the idea a lot And she & DK get all giggly. IDK I still want to know what that whole "oops, we gave something away" thing in that old interview with the two of them was all about. GAH I hate it when they get ambiguous like that Dx

As for Serbian - I'd REALLY love to see him speaking Serbian to Helen Or if they had a conversation in Serbian and confused the "children" LOL. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet. xD

And I'd like to add that I love all the artwork
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            I'm still afraid it'll be a random one-episode thing that will make everybody - Magnitts, Teslenites, Helen/Will shippers, just everybody - go off on an Internet rampage complaining about the OC =/
            Unfortunately, I get the vibe that this is what's going to happen.
            I read an interview where AT said that she wanted to show that Helen was capable of love outside the anger-love-weird relationship between her and John. So that puts John out of the way. (Yes, you guys can squee about that. ;P) But I didn't get it would be Nikola either, even if she didn't way anything. To me, it really sounded as a random guy, especially when they said it turned into a funny episode. (I think the Helen/OC is episode 4, IIRC.)

As for Serbian - I'd REALLY love to see him speaking Serbian to Helen Or if they had a conversation in Serbian and confused the "children" LOL. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet. xD
            I've been crossing my fingers for a moment like this ever since the show started and we discovered that she spoke many languages. I'd love the hear the 'adults' talk in another one just to keep their discussion from the 'kids'.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              I read an interview where AT said that she wanted to show that Helen was capable of love outside the anger-love-weird relationship between her and John. So that puts John out of the way. (Yes, you guys can squee about that. ;P) But I didn't get it would be Nikola either, even if she didn't way anything. To me, it really sounded as a random guy, especially when they said it turned into a funny episode. (I think the Helen/OC is episode 4, IIRC.)

I've been crossing my fingers for a moment like this ever since the show started and we discovered that she spoke many languages. I'd love the hear the 'adults' talk in another one just to keep their discussion from the 'kids'.
              Oh now it sounds like it's just going to be something utterly ridiculous, like it's not even a "serious" relationship, just some dumb quirky thing like in Dr. Who where supposedly the doctor's "wife" reference was actually about
              Spoiler:
              the TARDIS *facepalm* lol

But if it is something like that, I'd have a better time dealing with it because, just that - it wouldn't be serious

And oh, what I'd do to have them speak Serbian to each other I wish they had the time to show them back at Oxford before Helen learned all those languages and Nikola teaches her to speak Serbian. Because that has to be how she learned it OH SNAP FIC TIME
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh now it sounds like it's just going to be something utterly ridiculous, like it's not even a "serious" relationship, just some dumb quirky thing like in Dr. Who where supposedly the doctor's "wife" reference was actually about
                Spoiler:
                the TARDIS *facepalm* lol

But if it is something like that, I'd have a better time dealing with it because, just that - it wouldn't be serious
                For the sake of the character though, I hope it's a little bit serious or that it's someone we already know, she already knows at least or I don't know. I don't want her turned into an adolescent with a crush like we've had with the kids this season. Please, don't do that to Magnus. (I have faith in TPTB enough not to believe they would, but until I see the episode, I'm going to be a little worried.)

And oh, what I'd do to have them speak Serbian to each other I wish they had the time to show them back at Oxford before Helen learned all those languages and Nikola teaches her to speak Serbian. Because that has to be how she learned it OH SNAP FIC TIME
                Get writing!
                sigpic

Comment

For the sake of the character though, I hope it's a little bit serious or that it's someone we already know, she already knows at least or I don't know. I don't want her turned into an adolescent with a crush like we've had with the kids this season. Please, don't do that to Magnus. (I have faith in TPTB enough not to believe they would, but until I see the episode, I'm going to be a little worried.)

Get writing!
                  Maybe the episode's funny because the children try to set her up?

Oh great, I swear, I'll explode if that's actually it...because I had the idea this morning that they tricked her into having dinner with Nikola xD lmao
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Maybe the episode's funny because the children try to set her up?

Oh great, I swear, I'll explode if that's actually it...because I had the idea this morning that they tricked her into having dinner with Nikola xD lmao
                    Knowing the children and how much Will trusts Nikola (), I don't think he would be their first choice, but the general idea of them trying to set her up could definitly be it. You know, they try and get her to relax a bit... That would be hilarious!
                    sigpic

Comment

Mimzy,please write that fic idea LOL
                      I would love to see him say something sexy in Serbian to Helen
                      Glitch, So happy you love my art Twin YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Yamii and Glitch and yeah go ahead if you want to use it snurch away. I had another banner to post but photobucket seems to be down so I can't upload it yet *grumbles*

I kinda agree with LadyJ, I want it to be Tesla but.. I'm thinking OC.

My first thought after seeing Normandy
                        Spoiler:
                        Was that it would be James in some sort of flashback thing. But they wouldn't be that mean would they?
                        sigpic

Comment

Glitch, So happy you love my art Twin YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          How can I not Twin when Mis loves my twin and loves her art

Thanks Yamii and Glitch and yeah go ahead if you want to use it snurch away. I had another banner to post but photobucket seems to be down so I can't upload it yet *grumbles*
                          Yaay! *snurches and adds to rotation* Thank you I love it *pouts* ah well .... When you get it uploaded I can't wait to see it
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            Yaay! *snurches and adds to rotation* Thank you I love it *pouts* ah well .... When you get it uploaded I can't wait to see it
                            haha, here it is now

I'm disappointed the kiss image had a cool effect that disappeared when I had to flatten it to save as a .jpeg Don't know how to fix that. Oh well.
                            I made the background though not sure if the texture I added works but I think I'm improving.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay lastrequest your back! *hugs* You should have been around straight after awakening, thread went into overtime with teslen discussuon and squees!

I love that awakening has got rid of the drought for fanfic writing!
                              Even with me it finally got rid of my writers block. Now just need to think of an awakening inspired story too...

Going to read your fic now, so excited I love your work
                              Silly ff.net is meant to email me when my fav authors post stories yet no email from yours.. Weird!

Glad to see you around again
                              *hugs hello*
                              Yeah I'm loving the new fics / discussions since awakening read a few pages back to try catch up and mega-discussion about that ep
                              You might have to alter your email settings? When I first set up notifications they all went to my junk folder - which I generally don't bother with. And that get's auto-deleted after so long. But even now I find I often don't get alerts when new chapters are posted!

lastrequest,*tacklehugs* I'm really happy to see you!!! And OMG I loved your fic!!!!
                              *hugs back* hello! Happy to see you too Always wonder when I come back in here who will still be around and who will be off in RL for a while

Lastrequest - Welcome back! I made my way back here after Awakening too! Woot! I will read your fic really soon!

Re-Tapping Tuesday: She does look at both the twitter and FB questions. The one time I had a question answered (who broke all of your little Teslenites hearts - again, I'm sorry about that ) it was a FB question. So those of you on FB, don't give up!
                              I'm sad because I didn't have access to a computer to ask her a question today! Hmpf!
                              OOoo you had a question answered? What was it? I don't always keep up with TappingTues. questions

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                              I read somewhere she's getting some... action... so to speak. I think AT is fed up that Will/Henry etc. have love interests and she doesn't and is maybe worried her character's coming across as a little frigid for want of a better word

Well, there's always hope. Every time someone brings up Teslen, Amanda seems to like the idea a lot And she & DK get all giggly. IDK I still want to know what that whole "oops, we gave something away" thing in that old interview with the two of them was all about. GAH I hate it when they get ambiguous like that Dx

I want to know what they were referring to as well - unless they were just kidding about because it's pretty obvious Tesla's head-over-heels with her...

And that'd be fun! I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet either, I mean, if nothing else I would expect Nikola to sometimes speak in a diff language (like... serbian) to Helen if only to annoy the 'children'!

I read somewhere recently regarding S4 she didn't care if it was male/female she just wanted a love interest

My first thought after seeing Normandy
                              Spoiler:
                              Was that it would be James in some sort of flashback thing. But they wouldn't be that mean would they?
                              Spoiler:
                              I really hope it's not like that - I mean, whilst flashback's have their uses and I love to learn about the history of the five... I still like things to be present day - things we see the characters dealing with now rather than things they're remembering... if you get what I mean
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

haha, here it is now

I'm disappointed the kiss image had a cool effect that disappeared when I had to flatten it to save as a .jpeg Don't know how to fix that. Oh well.
                                I made the background though not sure if the texture I added works but I think I'm improving.
                                Yes, you definitly are improving!

OOoo you had a question answered? What was it? I don't always keep up with TappingTues. questions
                                Spoilered because I don't want to break your little hearts again. ;P It was back in January.
                                Spoiler:
                                Q2/ @Jakie Laf- In For King and Country + Vigilante, we’ve seen Helen & John get closer again. Any thoughts on Helen’s feelings towards him?
                                A2 / CONFLICTED!!! She loves him more than she can logically understand. But when has love ever been truly logical?

And this is the moment where I broke all of your teslenite hearts. As for me, I couldn't form one coherent thought. ;P

I read somewhere she's getting some... action... so to speak. I think AT is fed up that Will/Henry etc. have love interests and she doesn't and is maybe worried her character's coming across as a little frigid for want of a better word
                                Yeah. I heard that too.
                                And it makes sense. As Amanda said as well, not showing Magnus in a relationship is "a waste of good stilettos". ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X