• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I agree with everything just said! And honestly
    Spoiler:
    They can't kill him off. They know he's too popular xD

plus
    Spoiler:
    having him near death (possibly) could bring out some interesting things from Helen's end. Maybe she'll get close to admitting how she really feels about him

EDIT:

and Aurora - I'm sorry to hear about everything that's going on If I lived near you I'd totally see Thor with you. I'm dying of Loki withdrawal as well as Tesla withdrawal
    Thanks for that I'm just having a bad year I guess..I hope it gets better not worse..everyone wants to poke and pry at me and I just want peace and quiet and to be left alone..that's how I deal with things and they don't understand..they see it as snobbery and they get angry...
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
      Guys, do you realise that Awakening is next week? and that we'll have the trailer tonight?? O_O
      I definitely didn't forget about "Awakening" on Monday. Because that's when my birthday is... Hehe and woot Nikola!

and the Sneak Peek...might as well post it here since it's loaded with Teslen
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNoD7z5w3Y

*MEGASQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Spoiler:
      I just love love LOVE how comfortable they are with each other when working together. And the way Helen keeps smiling at his comments!! <3 Plus how she totally freaks out and runs after him after he gets zapped. I swear she was terrified for a second that she'd lose him...
      OMGGGG this is sooooo.... *faints*
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

I agree with everything just said! And honestly
        Spoiler:
        They can't kill him off. They know he's too popular xD
        Just hope TPTB feel the same way.

plus
        Spoiler:
        having him near death (possibly) could bring out some interesting things from Helen's end. Maybe she'll get close to admitting how she really feels about him

Now that would be very nice.

Thinking about the upcoming episode.... again... and thought of another wild speculation.

Spoiler:
        I was thinking about the scene where he looks like his hands are behind his back, possibly restrained, and he looks up. Well it just got me wondering if being revamped by the vampire queen (assuming that's what happens) might make him different than the vampire he was before. Maybe he won't be able to go into and out of vamp mode at will and they end up having to restrain him or lock him up, either at the Sanctuary or in hollow earth. Dunno, like I said, another wild specuation.

Anyway all this wondering is starting to make me crazy. Good thing we only have FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!! until we find out.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          I definitely didn't forget about "Awakening" on Monday. Because that's when my birthday is... Hehe and woot Nikola!
          Best present evah! x)

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            Thinking about the upcoming episode.... again... and thought of another wild speculation.

Spoiler:
            I was thinking about the scene where he looks like his hands are behind his back, possibly restrained, and he looks up. Well it just got me wondering if being revamped by the vampire queen (assuming that's what happens) might make him different than the vampire he was before. Maybe he won't be able to go into and out of vamp mode at will and they end up having to restrain him or lock him up, either at the Sanctuary or in hollow earth. Dunno, like I said, another wild specuation.

Anyway all this wondering is starting to make me crazy. Good thing we only have FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!! until we find out.
            Hoo hoo! Now THAT would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              Best present evah! x)
              Ikr! I'm actually kinda happy that they moved the eps to Monday I get a Nikola ep for my bday! Woot!
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                Just hope TPTB feel the same way.

Now that would be very nice.

Spoiler:

1) TPTB LOVES J-Yo. Every time a fan brings him up they go crazy. Especially Amanda. Geez, that woman is as much of a fangirl as the rest of us

2) On your wild speculation
                Spoiler:
                Would be very interesting, but then he couldn't be with Helen!!! It'd put yet another roadblock in their relationship
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  Ikr! I'm actually kinda happy that they moved the eps to Monday I get a Nikola ep for my bday! Woot!
                  That is the best present ever!!!!!!! And happy early birthday to you!! *hands you a cupcake with a musical candle*
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

In my impatience of waiting until Monday for more Teslen, I chose my fav episode of each season and made a banner. Last one is spoilered since I'm not sure if I should or not yet.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yamiinsane,I love all of your arts!!! They are all totally awesome
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                        That is the best present ever!!!!!!! And happy early birthday to you!! *hands you a cupcake with a musical candle*
                        Oh thank you! *takes cupcake* Yea Teslen awesomeness for my bday! Yippieee!

And yamiinsane I LOVE your arts! *faints* May I snurch? lol
                        Btw what program do you use?
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          In my impatience of waiting until Monday for more Teslen, I chose my fav episode of each season and made a banner. Last one is spoilered since I'm not sure if I should or not yet.

Spoiler:
                          OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!

And I just had this awesome idea today about sending Helen & Niko to Vienna...
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thank you so much!!!!

Sam1969 You may snurch all you like For all of my art I use Photoshop.
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love your arts Yamiin
                              sigpic

Comment

Double post sorry

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X