Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    As I promised, I tried to make new Teslen art.
    http://nd04.jxs.cz/846/363/ab3d83b7a4_75679123_o2.jpg
    ooooo Gorgeous ... I love it
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Sammie,so beautiful!! I love it
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

http://nd04.jxs.cz/846/363/ab3d83b7a4_75679123_o2.jpg
        Ohh that's brilliant!

EDIT: I love how it seems they are looking at eachother!
        Last edited by Cekay; 29 April 2011, 10:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

THAT's AMAZING
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*sneaks in*
            That is an awesome banner! With Helen's gash on her face and Nikola's troubled facial expression, it really emphasises on that hidden bond between them. The quote is simple but so honest and true. It's absolutely brilliant!

Sorry. Excuse me for jumping in like that. Hi. I'm very very new here. I have always been a fan of Teslen since I watched the Five. Everytime I watch Sanctuary, I'm always asking why, why, WHY aren't they together already? They have such great chemistry.
            *waves and sneaks out*

Comment

Friends, thanks so much, I really appreaciate your nice comments. And yes, they look like that they are looking at each other. It was the main "essence" of this banner.
              monalisacode, thanks. And I agree, they fit together, they look great together, they should be together. And

WELCOME!! It's great to see a new Teslenite here. Enjoy yourself and I hope you will sneak in more often
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, Samantha.Majka! It is an honour to be here with you fellow Teslenites. The banners created here are true masterpieces and Teslen IS awesome and should be more prominent in Sanctuary. I will sneak in more often, speak out and do my best to contribute to this wonderful thread.

btw.
                Spoiler:
                I have been reading around the internet (spoilerzone, interviews, etc.) and Amanda Tapping said she is going to have a love interest in Season 4. Could it be Tesla?

Comment

*runs in to hug everyone and ogle the gorgeous artwork*

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post
                  Thank you for the welcome, Samantha.Majka! It is an honour to be here with you fellow Teslenites. The banners created here are true masterpieces and Teslen IS awesome and should be more prominent in Sanctuary. I will sneak in more often, speak out and do my best to contribute to this wonderful thread.

btw.
                  Spoiler:
                  I have been reading around the internet (spoilerzone, interviews, etc.) and Amanda Tapping said she is going to have a love interest in Season 4. Could it be Tesla?
                  First off all: Welcome to GW!
                  And second, in response to the spoiler: Oh, hope is a beautiful thing and I live in it.
                  But:
                  Spoiler:
                  I think it won't be. It's a feeling left over from Stargate Fandom.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Dutch, it is great to see you here. I haven't met you here for a long time.

Monalisa, you can call me Sammie, everybody calls me like that. I am so pleased to hear these comments. Thanks again. I am sure you will love it here. There are great people. Or do you already love it here? Btw
                    Spoiler:
                    Where do you live? And what's your real name? Let's give us a little info about our fellow Teslenite

About the spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    I have heard that Helen will have a "love interest" with another woman? Is it right? If it's not true, please, don't kill me Oh man, I would like to see something from Helen and Nikola's past, maybe if there was something between them that could be called a "relationship" .
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hey Dutch, it is great to see you here. I haven't met you here for a long time.

Monalisa, you can call me Sammie, everybody calls me like that. I am so pleased to hear these comments. Thanks again. I am sure you will love it here. There are great people. Or do you already love it here? Btw
                      Spoiler:
                      Where do you live? And what's your real name? Let's give us a little info about our fellow Teslenite

About the spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      I have heard that Helen will have a "love interest" with another woman? Is it right? If it's not true, please, don't kill me Oh man, I would like to see something from Helen and Nikola's past, maybe if there was something between them that could be called a "relationship" .
                      Back at you, it's been a while!

S4:
                      Spoiler:
                      Well... AT said she'd be open to both options (male, female), so it could go either way. I think it's most likely that we get to see a male love interest, though. I think that it'll be the easy thing to do when it comes to what the general audience likes to see.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad,*tacklehugs* Hello..it's great to see you again around here It's been a while
                        monalisacode,Hello again I welcomed you on the J-YO thread and I will welcome you here as well...I hope you have some fun..
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope we get to see something between Helen and Nikola Even though they might go with someone outside of "The Five" probably..or someone we have not seen yet
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

On skype Amanda said that she could definately see Tesla and Magnus together and that Jon is an amazing actor, but she didn't want Magnus bedding with all the members of the Five, but she wouldn't mind getting another kiss in somewhere!
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            On skype Amanda said that she could definately see Tesla and Magnus together and that Jon is an amazing actor, but she didn't want Magnus bedding with all the members of the Five, but she wouldn't mind getting another kiss in somewhere!
                            Haha that is an awesomely funny youtube vid. Let me see if I can find the link cause her line about bedding all the Five was "that's a bit slutty" made me crack up!

EDIT: Here it is

At 6 mins for the Tesla part

Double edit:
                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *runs in to hug everyone and ogle the gorgeous artwork*

And second, in response to the spoiler: Oh, hope is a beautiful thing and I live in it.
                            But:
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it won't be. It's a feeling left over from Stargate Fandom.
                            *waves* Hi long time no see
                            Spoiler:
                            I have to agree I would LOVE to see Niko and Helen together but it's the less cannon ship of the show (Magnett ) and if you know Sg1 Sam/Jack was *mostly* cannon and that never got acknowledged at all >.<"
                            Last edited by Cekay; 30 April 2011, 05:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Greetings Dutch! Thank you for the welcome! GW is a great place to be in. But about the spoiler,
                              Spoiler:
                              you're probably right. Though, one can still dream...

Alright, Sammie it is. Yes, I do love it here. Finally I can talk about the things I love like stargate and sanctuary.
                              Spoiler:
                              I live in Australia. Unfortunately, I have no twitter or facebook. This means I have no access to Tapping Tuesdays and Sanctuary episodes always arrive late here. I always wanted to live in Canada. Go to comicons, stargate and sanctuary conventions in the morning, visit J-Yo's Electric Company Theatre in the afternoon and see his play at night. ~sigh~

Hello again Aurora! Yes, I am a die-hard Teslenite and Trooper too!

I saw that skype interview a while back.
                              Spoiler:
                              I would love to see something about Helen's and Nikola's past. Maybe something on how they first met at Oxford or how Helen covered Nikola's fake death in 1943. That would be pretty good actually.

Comment

*sneaks in*
                                That is an awesome banner! With Helen's gash on her face and Nikola's troubled facial expression, it really emphasises on that hidden bond between them. The quote is simple but so honest and true. It's absolutely brilliant!

Sorry. Excuse me for jumping in like that. Hi. I'm very very new here. I have always been a fan of Teslen since I watched the Five. Everytime I watch Sanctuary, I'm always asking why, why, WHY aren't they together already? They have such great chemistry.
                                *waves and sneaks out*

btw.
                                Spoiler:
                                Welcome, Mona (can I call you that?)! It's so awesome to gather in more Teslenites

And on the spoiler (here I go with another shpiel...hopefully it's not too long lol)
                                Spoiler:
                                IDK I HOPE so. I have been wrong before but as some of the older members might remember, I have this weird psychic (lol) sense when it comes to plots regarding this show. I have accurately predicted random plot elements that have been used in actual episodes without any prior knowledge of what the eps were going to be about. It's really weird and it freaks me out a bit (For example Kate's back story in "Penance"...I came up with the general idea for that as a fanfic idea and then it was actually on the show. It was SO surreal O_o).

So...if I predict a *possible* Teslen "relationship," it *might* happen in some capacity...maybe

Or it might not. I have been totally wrong before

Anyway, AT may have just been teasing and talking about a past thing she had with some OC that will just cover one episode. OR she could be talking about someone we already know. If she's talking about it like it's a new thing, then it probably can't be Druitt b/c he is the current love interest (sort of) so saying that she has the same love interest wouldn't be anything new. Also, I feel like TPTB has really been teasing with the Teslen thing. They've been playing around with it and may continue to do so for a while, but all of them have subtly hinted that there is *something* there (ESPECIALLY Amanda herself ) and they keep bothering us with it every once in a while. It might not be complete fulfillment of the ship, but my guess is that there may be some more development of it, or maybe back story. I'm pretty sure there was an interview with Amanda and Damian and one of them said something about Helen's "total adoration for Tesla" or something and then they pretended to freak out over giving something away So it could be something with substance.
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X