No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the next ep Niko will be in since he isn't in tonight's? I need my Teslen
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Either Wingman or Recovery aka "Awakening"
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

WTF not till then AT SAID EIGHT EPISODES THEY LIED
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm hoping he is in more than just those two episodes..if not..I'll be just as angry as I was today...some rude customer elbowed me in the ribs and never apologized....grrrr.....I have a bruise there now and it hurts...ouchie! The nerve of some people...I should have clawed her elbow with my long nails..which are real..a great weapon for a girl..hehehe..LOL
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

LOL

Yeah I'll be angry too. Normally I'd distract myself by fangirling over Narnia but that franchise is making me angry too right now b/c the producers are being somewhat stupid about the film order just because of money and it has nothing to do with the love of the series at all and IMO they're being somewhat disrespectful to fans Dx

And I can't fangirl over Sherlock now because it's not on again till AUGUST stupid BBC Dx and then watching it will remind me of The Hobbit b/c the guy that plays Watson is Bilbo and then that will cause me to think of Narnia again because I automatically associate Tolkien with Lewis and AAAGHH

I also read something about
            Spoiler:
            "some great scenes with Druitt and Magnus" in the s3 finale

so now I'm even more angry/worried and BLEAGHHH. NOT happy with fandoms at all right now
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Let's see

1. Trail of Blood
              2. Animus
              3. For King and Country
              4. Vigilante
              5. Hollow Men

There's still three more so you never know, he could be in Wingman, then Recovery or maybe in Recovery and then two more of the last four episodes. We just have to wait and see
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

btw the re-naming of the episodes by Syfy is apparently not accurate and the names remain what they were originally
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  LOL

Yeah I'll be angry too. Normally I'd distract myself by fangirling over Narnia but that franchise is making me angry too right now b/c the producers are being somewhat stupid about the film order just because of money and it has nothing to do with the love of the series at all and IMO they're being somewhat disrespectful to fans Dx

And I can't fangirl over Sherlock now because it's not on again till AUGUST stupid BBC Dx and then watching it will remind me of The Hobbit b/c the guy that plays Watson is Bilbo and then that will cause me to think of Narnia again because I automatically associate Tolkien with Lewis and AAAGHH

Spoiler:

so now I'm even more angry/worried and BLEAGHHH. NOT happy with fandoms at all right now
                  Aww...wish I could cheer you up Cool..I always associated Tolkien and Lewis too LOL
                  oh..and to the part in the spoilers...
                  Spoiler:
                  Cool scenes with Helen and Druitt......grrrrrr.......No!!!!!!!!! Their relationship does not work...and plus it's the past....girl needs to move on *snaps fingers* LOL well..move on and several levels up from a serial killer....*shivers* does not do it for me...
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    Aww...wish I could cheer you up Cool..I always associated Tolkien and Lewis too LOL
                    oh..and to the part in the spoilers...
                    Spoiler:
                    Cool scenes with Helen and Druitt......grrrrrr.......No!!!!!!!!! Their relationship does not work...and plus it's the past....girl needs to move on *snaps fingers* LOL well..move on and several levels up from a serial killer....*shivers* does not do it for me...
                    Spoiler:
                    Idk what kind of scenes they are - they might just be some of those really intense scenes they've had before where all that happens is Helen ends up yelling at John
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Idk what kind of scenes they are - they might just be some of those really intense scenes they've had before where all that happens is Helen ends up yelling at John
                      Spoiler:
                      Well I hope that's all...and nothing in the affectionate category...such as them making out or something like that...*shivers again*
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Well there's no kissing b/c AT said Helen doesn't kiss anybody this season. But yeah. I hope it's nothing else affectionate. Those two just make me go BLEAH and it creeps me out, that ship.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Well there's no kissing b/c AT said Helen doesn't kiss anybody this season. But yeah. I hope it's nothing else affectionate. Those two just make me go BLEAH and it creeps me out, that ship.
                          Spoiler:
                          ... But she said that before they begin shouting season 3.5, right??

Comment

I hope it's nothing affectionate .... What about Teslen! Come on she needs to get over Druitt and get with Tesla already! I have the feeling he'd be WAY mroe true to her if she at least gave him a chance! Come on with Teslen love!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Thank God she kissed Nikola in the first season. He was the First One! The chosen one
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                yeah im going to have to say that it is kinda unlikely that it will be affectionate, just because of what we've been told by the actors/actresses and from what we've been shown this season so far. I think , sadly, helen will always have that spot for John in her heart (first love and father her now deceased child sort of thing) but i think its pretty clear that she wants to be nothing more with Druitt than the stage they have reached now: some sort of weird friendship. IMO druitt and her are over, the signs are there. its just a matter of people paying attention to them or not. My speculation is that those scenes with the two of them in the finale will just be intense, not affectionate. much like the ones we've already had.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Thank God she kissed Nikola in the first season. He was the First One! The chosen one
                                LOL choosen one indeed xD
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X