Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    I would absolutely agree with that. They've got some subtle (or not so subtle xD) flirtation happening that is cute and squee but doesnt disturb the main point of plot, and the initmate settings, and moments, the two have all suggest future developments...and i'm happy about it...

but i hate being patient xD *does not really have that virtue*
    LOL

It's better in the long run, though. Shows that rush too fast into ship too fast (or too randomly) have a greater danger of falling apart completely. (With the exception of Merlin, because Angel Coulby & Bradley James are so adorable they saved the ship from dragging the show into dark places although I'm kind of miffed that all Morgana does now is smirk evilly at people O_o).

But yeah. Slow & steady...they'll get there. Magnitt just seems to be experiencing more compounded angst
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

No one enjoys being patient .... I don't either. I wanna see them together. That Magnett rp I had was driving me INSANE! *snarls* I prefer Teslen and I mean I liked the rp .... But to much Magnett love for me. Bring on the TESLEN LOVE!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        No one enjoys being patient ....
        I dont mind it and you know that Nikola.

I kinda agee though if it dosnt like Progress it seems pushed (like EVERY relationship in GLEE)

But then after 3 days or so in the Hap Mental ward Henry was with that Hap girl and after 1 mission and 2 weeks Will was dating Clara.... I mean Magnus and Tesla have known eachother 100 years or so. And prolly flirting back and forth the entire time
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          So totally agree with what you said and I also hail from the state of New Jersey...not really proud of that at all....as soon as I save up some money..I am leaving..the farther away I am from "him " the better..gee..my ex-husband and I sound a lot like Magnus and Druitt..ummm...not a good thing.. we stayed in our relationship because of old time's sake..we've known each other for a long time and neither would let the other go out of fear..until we were both miserable..
          you've got my vote for the two of them bathing together maybe a hot steamy shower scene or maybe a tub filled with rose petals and some bow-chicka-bow-wow sorry..but somebody had to say it LOL
          ah see i love new jersey though, living there aka growing up there really gave me many priveleges i wouldnt have elsewhere as i learned from coming to Uni.

haha you hadnt said it trust me, i would have. hot steamy showers are awesome...but i see them as more a fiesty tub couple xD

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          LOL

It's better in the long run, though. Shows that rush too fast into ship too fast (or too randomly) have a greater danger of falling apart completely. (With the exception of Merlin, because Angel Coulby & Bradley James are so adorable they saved the ship from dragging the show into dark places although I'm kind of miffed that all Morgana does now is smirk evilly at people O_o).

But yeah. Slow & steady...they'll get there. Magnitt just seems to be experiencing more compounded angst
          oh i dont disagree that they shouldnt have rushed. but i think that they shouldnt pull a Sam/Jack either and make the poor fans wait 10 effing years. i think that this show needs to find the happy medium between pushing it to fast, or pushing it too slow...

No one enjoys being patient .... I don't either. I wanna see them together. That Magnett rp I had was driving me INSANE! *snarls* I prefer Teslen and I mean I liked the rp .... But to much Magnett love for me. Bring on the TESLEN LOVE!
          ahahha CHEERS TO THAT!!!
          Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

I kinda agee though if it dosnt like Progress it seems pushed (like EVERY relationship in GLEE)

But then after 3 days or so in the Hap Mental ward Henry was with that Hap girl and after 1 mission and 2 weeks Will was dating Clara.... I mean Magnus and Tesla have known eachother 100 years or so. And prolly flirting back and forth the entire time
          See thats what i mean, theyve pushed other relationships on the show...however, howd those turn out? Clara's dead and Hap girl soon will be (dont judge i ship FATE xD) haha okay not dead but from what im hearing its probs not going much of anywhere. PLus i think Tesla and magnus are a bit more complicated than Will Clara henry and hap girl. theyve more history (thats a durr given their age) but theyve more complicated history. and with both their odd tendencies (his alleged celibacy IRL, his OCD, her having slept around to fill the whole that Druitt left) well, things with them would be sticky...ew hahaha dirty thoughts xD
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Oh geez, don't get me started on Glee; I can't stand that show and I'm a musical theatre geek >_<

Anyway, it shouldn't be forced, but it shouldn't drag on forever either. They should probably go the House/Cuddy route--they hinted for a few seasons and then finally came out with it. It didn't happen right away nor did it take a decade.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh geez, don't get me started on Glee; I can't stand that show and I'm a musical theatre geek >_<

Anyway, it shouldn't be forced, but it shouldn't drag on forever either. They should probably go the House/Cuddy route--they hinted for a few seasons and then finally came out with it. It didn't happen right away nor did it take a decade.
              I'd be okay with that...as long as it doesnt take another couple seasons for them to finally be like "yes, Teslen is canon."
              sigpic

Comment

^well, I was suggesting a couple more seasons (like, literally, a couple--2) as opposed to like, 5 more O.o
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^well, I was suggesting a couple more seasons (like, literally, a couple--2) as opposed to like, 5 more O.o
                  oh!!! well then yes i am totally okay with that idea...idk that i could do another 5 like this xD
                  sigpic

Comment

oh!!! well then yes i am totally okay with that idea...idk that i could do another 5 like this xD
                    I'd DIE. D=

lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'd DIE. D=

lol
                      hahaha i think we would all get seriously frustrated xD
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm saying faster is better...

Yesss exactly!!! what Druitt did as JtR is just...there is no getting beyond that for me i'm sorry i love chris h but holy cow what his character did abnormal in him or not was just so egregious...
                        We've had this convo before, haven't we? *blinks*

plus as you said, Teslen is fun and sexy and thats how real relationships should be!!! *shifty eyes* not saying from experience i swear xD
                        I hope for you that it *is* experience.

Well all we can do is hope that she finally realizes how much Nikola loves her .... I mean come on he bathed for her lol

Sign of true love!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I'm saying faster is better...
                          *giggles so inappropriately*....*ahem* i mean...in this instance sure...

We've had this convo before, haven't we? *blinks*
                          haha yes, yes we have...

I hope for you that it *is* experience.
                          hehehe oh it is trust me...lets just say clayton is built like JY...but is better than JY *gasps heard from all directions* I KNOW ITS SHOCKING!!! but it so true [/things you probably dont want to know about the man im going to marry xD]

Sign of true love!
                          hahaha based on my life...sorta xD
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles so inappropriately*....*ahem* i mean...in this instance sure...

haha yes, yes we have...
                            Thought so.
                            (And that goes on bothe counts. )

hehehe oh it is trust me...lets just say clayton is built like JY...but is better than JY *gasps heard from all directions* I KNOW ITS SHOCKING!!! but it so true [/things you probably dont want to know about the man im going to marry xD]

hahaha based on my life...sorta xD
                            *blinks*
                            Yeah. I feel a case of TMI coming up there...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ugh..everywhere I go today people are talking about being happy with somebody or people displaying PDA in front of me..can't seem to get away from it..not really comfortable with the conversation..so I will say one thing...HELL YEAH to scenes with water bathtubs,showers,jacuzzis,waterfalls, swimming pools...and hot springs We have to see something like this in the next season
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Awe *huggles Twin* Mis sorry

Yes well when it comes to me Helen you're hardly patient ... With me you lose your patience very easily and you know it!
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X