• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It's the Teslen Way!

I personally think that
    S4:

Spoiler:
    It won't be Niko.
    It would be the most fun and natural choice of course , but from what we've seen I think it'll either be a fresh character or the weird and IMHO icky option...
    *blinks*
    Nope. Can't say it.

I hate spoilers!

Oh and welcome back, Keaira!
    haha yes i suppose it is! havent lost my touch apparently xD

[spoielrs] ew. yeah lets just hope for the best andnot...ew. haha xD[/spoilers]

thanks for the welcome!! its awesome to see you're still around!!! gives me the oppurtunity to snurch...i mean....drool over your artwork again
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha yes i suppose it is! havent lost my touch apparently xD

Spoiler:
      ew. yeah lets just hope for the best andnot...ew. haha xD

thanks for the welcome!! its awesome to see you're still around!!! gives me the oppurtunity to snurch...i mean....drool over your artwork again
      Hope is gooood!

Ah, so that's where all the artwork disappeared to, huh?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hope is gooood!

Ah, so that's where all the artwork disappeared to, huh?
        *shifty eyes*....noooooo xP
        sigpic

Comment

*shifty eyes*....noooooo xP

Hm. Just hm...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking *we're* not going to enjoy it. though...
            Yeah, yeah... call me a pessimist.
            I somewhat agree. IDK how much longer they gonna peddle the Magnus Druitt thing it feels stale to me.... first time I saw Tesla my imediate thought was 'FORGET BALDIE MARRY HIM'

yes I know I have issues

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            Oh that would be so cool lol .... I can't wait to see what happens!
            it would be awesome. hopefully before S4 though .
            sigpic
            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Hm. Just hm...

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
              I somewhat agree. IDK how much longer they gonna peddle the Magnus Druitt thing it feels stale to me.... first time I saw Tesla my imediate thought was 'FORGET BALDIE MARRY HIM'

yes I know I have issues
              you dont have issues, i agree. I never liked the Helen/Druitt line, and i think thats because of the way he was first presented to us, as threat and he is just that. True both Nikola and Druitt are typically hiding another agenda, Nikola has never meant to cause any harm to Helen, whereas Druitt would go so far as to harm his own frakking daughter, and i'm sorry but that is a line you do not cross if you really care about them at all. You can just tell in the way Nikola talks to her and postures around her that he actually cares about her, and you could tell that from day one...[/rant]
              sigpic

Comment

you dont have issues, i agree. I never liked the Helen/Druitt line, and i think thats because of the way he was first presented to us, as threat and he is just that. True both Nikola and Druitt are typically hiding another agenda, Nikola has never meant to cause any harm to Helen, whereas Druitt would go so far as to harm his own frakking daughter, and i'm sorry but that is a line you do not cross if you really care about them at all. You can just tell in the way Nikola talks to her and postures around her that he actually cares about her, and you could tell that from day one...[/rant]
                I agree too!

My own preferences aside, I think that ship is just... wrong to me. I like the way it was, with Helen having to live with the fact that her first love was Jack the Ripper. That he slaughtered people. People know the JTR story, and it was absolutely horrible, no matter what abnormal story you throw at it. . I personally can't see how you would ever, ever get over that, no matter how much you loved someone. I might take the whole JtR thing way too serious, but really. Have you guys ever seen the pictures? It's really scary to know someone could do that. I mean, if they were supposed to mellow it, why choose JtR?
                I know fiction isn't always true to reality, but you know... *shudders* I just don't find serial killers hot or sexy. And actual shippage would be quite a turn off...

I think that Helen/Niko is, apart from being fun and sexy, a form of ...shippy rebellion from my side as well...

sigpic

Comment

yes I know I have issues

it would be awesome. hopefully before S4 though .
                  Yea that's what I'm going for *clings to Helen* Wouldn't have you any other way hehe!
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

I agree too!

My own preferences aside, I think that ship is just... wrong to me. I like the way it was, with Helen having to live with the fact that her first love was Jack the Ripper. That he slaughtered people. People know the JTR story, and it was absolutely horrible, no matter what abnormal story you throw at it. . I personally can't see how you would ever, ever get over that, no matter how much you loved someone. I might take the whole JtR thing way too serious, but really. Have you guys ever seen the pictures? It's really scary to know someone could do that. I mean, if they were supposed to mellow it, why choose JtR?
                    I know fiction isn't always true to reality, but you know... *shudders* I just don't find serial killers hot or sexy. And actual shippage would be quite a turn off...

I think that Helen/Niko is, apart from being fun and sexy, a form of ...shippy rebellion from my side as well...
                    Yesss exactly!!! what Druitt did as JtR is just...there is no getting beyond that for me i'm sorry i love chris h but holy cow what his character did abnormal in him or not was just so egregious...

plus as you said, Teslen is fun and sexy and thats how real relationships should be!!! *shifty eyes* not saying from experience i swear xD
                    sigpic

Comment

while it IS intresting to see Druitt as a calm suave mellow guy, you can sort of sense whatever he had with Magnus is gone and theyre holding on to eachother for convinence or old times sake or whatever. And Druitt and Tesla are both kinda "Bad guys"

But JTR tears people apart. Nikola is not a killer. And yeah he is an arogant ******* but hes tesla he inveted just about every kind of technology revelutionized everything that came before him and gets none of the credit.

Id be an arrogant ******* too.
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Well all we can do is hope that she finally realizes how much Nikola loves her .... I mean come on he bathed for her lol
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

while it IS intresting to see Druitt as a calm suave mellow guy, you can sort of sense whatever he had with Magnus is gone and theyre holding on to eachother for convinence or old times sake or whatever. And Druitt and Tesla are both kinda "Bad guys"

But JTR tears people apart. Nikola is not a killer. And yeah he is an arogant ******* but hes tesla he inveted just about every kind of technology revelutionized everything that came before him and gets none of the credit.

Id be an arrogant ******* too.
                          oh trust me, preaching to the choir on that part...I'm from new jersey where athat a-hole edison is from...needless to say i have enfuriating time living there xD
                          Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                          Well all we can do is hope that she finally realizes how much Nikola loves her .... I mean come on he bathed for her lol
                          Hopefully!! haha yes bathing for her is so important...next time i vote he bathes with her though xD
                          sigpic

Comment

She needs to get with Tesla. Personally I think they're actually leaning that way but they're being VERY subtle about it at this point so as not to disturb the plot of the show
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              She needs to get with Tesla. Personally I think they're actually leaning that way but they're being VERY subtle about it at this point so as not to disturb the plot of the show
                              I would absolutely agree with that. They've got some subtle (or not so subtle xD) flirtation happening that is cute and squee but doesnt disturb the main point of plot, and the initmate settings, and moments, the two have all suggest future developments...and i'm happy about it...

but i hate being patient xD *does not really have that virtue*
                              sigpic

Comment

oh trust me, preaching to the choir on that part...I'm from new jersey where athat a-hole edison is from...needless to say i have enfuriating time living there xD

Hopefully!! haha yes bathing for her is so important...next time i vote he bathes with her though xD
                                So totally agree with what you said and I also hail from the state of New Jersey...not really proud of that at all....as soon as I save up some money..I am leaving..the farther away I am from "him " the better..gee..my ex-husband and I sound a lot like Magnus and Druitt..ummm...not a good thing.. we stayed in our relationship because of old time's sake..we've known each other for a long time and neither would let the other go out of fear..until we were both miserable..
                                you've got my vote for the two of them bathing together maybe a hot steamy shower scene or maybe a tub filled with rose petals and some bow-chicka-bow-wow sorry..but somebody had to say it LOL
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X