sigpic
    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Why would we object if it's Teslen?
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Btw someone made a comment on another thread about how Magnitt is like Romeo & Juliet b/c it's "tragic and bittersweet" and I had to restrain myself from pointing out the fact that Romeo & Juliet was probably never intended as a romance to begin with but rather as a sort of expose' on how blind passion leads to extreme idiocy and has very bad consequences.

So, ironically, Magnitt IS like Romeo & Juliet anyway. Just...not by any means in a romantic way. lol

Sorry. English major
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Here is the banner .... Pressie for Lena ..... Not snurchable!

On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Awwwww!! <3

btw look. It's Helen & Niko as cats.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Btw someone made a comment on another thread about how Magnitt is like Romeo & Juliet b/c it's "tragic and bittersweet" and I had to restrain myself from pointing out the fact that Romeo & Juliet was probably never intended as a romance to begin with but rather as a sort of expose' on how blind passion leads to extreme idiocy and has very bad consequences.

So, ironically, Magnitt IS like Romeo & Juliet anyway. Just...not by any means in a romantic way. lol

Sorry. English major
              Meh. Was never impressed with Romeo and Juliet. And I dont think its very romantic. Romeo was on the rebound and at a rebellious age and Juliet was a suffering from arranged marrige syndrome and at a rebelious age

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ngTogether.jpg
              OOOOOO Mis loves it *Huggles Nikola* thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
              sigpic
              Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Awwwww!! <3
                Glad you like it Mimzy

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                OOOOOO Mis loves it *Huggles Nikola* thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
                YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *snuggles Helen and purrs* Glad you like it .... Told you I found the perfect background
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Mimzy, aww..the cat video was cute and thanks about my art..I'm glad that you like it..I was very proud of myself since I'm more of a writer and poet
                  As far as R&J goes..it was never my favorite work of his..my favorites were Hamlet,Macbeth,Twelfth Night,and especially Midsummer Night's Dream
                  Glitch,love the new artwork vous etes genie, mon jumeau...love the background and the red hearts you used
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Naturellement, mon jumeaux, je sais que ce Glad you like it btw
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

OMG i forgot how fast paced this world is xD pardon if i only reply to things from the page with the latest post...im just so not having enough free time xD

Anyone got any song ideas I could use for a new Teslen thread? I found the perfect background and I wanna use it .... I was thinking of using "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey? Any objections?
                      sounds wonderful go for it!!

Sorry. English major
                      haha dont be sorry it makes complete sense. Romeo and Juliet is nasty as anyhting i hate that play, simply because i hate blind lustful emotionless passion...which is all magnitt is...so yeah it works yay for english and creative writing majors xD LOL

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ngTogether.jpg
                      GORGEOUS
                      Awwwww!! <3

btw look. It's Helen & Niko as cats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0u...eature=related
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

sorry this is a double post but its too hilarious not too share and i'm putting it under spoiler tags bc well its a little spoiler-y

Spoiler:

so amanda tapping said in an interview that she cant talk about her 164th bday because "something unbelievable happens"

i read that aloud to my fiance clayton and he immediately said: "So she finally has lots of sex with Tesla!!! AWESOME!!!"

see why i'm marrying him XD
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          sorry this is a double post but its too hilarious not too share and i'm putting it under spoiler tags bc well its a little spoiler-y

Spoiler:

so amanda tapping said in an interview that she cant talk about her 164th bday because "something unbelievable happens"

i read that aloud to my fiance clayton and he immediately said: "So she finally has lots of sex with Tesla!!! AWESOME!!!"

see why i'm marrying him XD
                          Oh that would be so cool lol .... I can't wait to see what happens!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I'm thinking *we're* not going to enjoy it. though... I'm kind of scared already.

EDIT: Yeah, yeah... call me a pessimist.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I'm thinking *we're* not going to enjoy it. though... I'm kind of scared already.

EDIT: Yeah, yeah... call me a pessimist.
                              That is kinda how i feel about it! Like its giong to be awesome buuut we might not like it...

Spoiler:
                              my immediate thought was 'what if she begins aging at a normal rate again?'

that of course would be something i'd love because then why wouldnt she get with Tesla?! They'd suddenly be in the same boat!!! haha xD Naturally, that isnt the most logical way to approach that lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                That is kinda how i feel about it! Like its giong to be awesome buuut we might not like it...

Spoiler:
                                my immediate thought was 'what if she begins aging at a normal rate again?'

that of course would be something i'd love because then why wouldnt she get with Tesla?! They'd suddenly be in the same boat!!! haha xD Naturally, that isnt the most logical way to approach that lol
                                It's the Teslen Way!

I personally think that
                                S4:

Spoiler:
                                It won't be Niko.
                                It would be the most fun and natural choice of course , but from what we've seen I think it'll either be a fresh character or the weird and IMHO icky option...
                                *blinks*
                                Nope. Can't say it.

I hate spoilers!

Oh and welcome back, Keaira!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X