• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    LOL ok Well my name is now under the pic in my sig
    Yea but..
    Spoiler:
    They could've atleast showed him a little in the episode... Or it'll be making us all wonder what he's doing.
    Yea ... the episode is good but just plain boring without Tesla
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      Spoiler:
      You think he looks scared? I think he looks excited. Maybe we need a good screencap to tell better. And he says 'I have never been more attracted to you....." which to me implies he's talking to someone he has known for awhile, which wouldn't be the vampire queen. But hey, with the way they edit these things, they can so easily mislead the viewers, so it will be fun to see who it ends up being.

Bunnies? Can someone explain the bunnies?
      I could Easily be wrong

Spoiler:
      It could be but to me he sounds a little bit nervous and in that shot his eyes look wrong. I know it sounds insane but JY makes his eyes look all soft and vunerable when Nikola is looking at Magnus (wich is actually really cute) and he lacks that insufferable grin he has when he 'flirts' with her. (again squee )

Bunnies. how to explain the bunnies.... 1 word
      Irritating

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Spoiler:
      They could've atleast showed him a little in the episode... Or it'll be making us all wonder what he's doing.
      I agree but if you remeber
      Spoiler:
      they left him in the sanctuary to "answer the phones" he threw a hissi fit about not being the responsible one of the group
      sigpic
      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Well kknowing Nikola ... They probably have to track him down and I think that's where the

Spoiler:
        scene of his hands restrained behind him comes in assuming they are restrained anyway I hope he is
        when they're looking for him.
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Well kknowing Nikola ... They probably have to track him down and I think that's where the

Spoiler:
          scene of his hands restrained behind him comes in assuming they are restrained anyway I hope he is
          when they're looking for him.
          I agree..he has a pattern of coming and going..it would be true to his character if they had to track him down or he just suddenly appears when they least expect it
          And I also agree with...
          Spoiler:
          his hands being restrained
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Of course that's why we're Twins lol *huggles Twin and hands wine back* Here you go, another sip?
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Of course that's why we're Twins lol *huggles Twin and hands wine back* Here you go, another sip?
              Merci beaucoup, Twin *takes another sip*
              sigpic

But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Hehe! Vous êtes bienvenue
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Hehe! Vous êtes bienvenue
                  Ahh...tu parles francais,aussi.. c'est impressionnant!
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Bien sûr ... Une autre chose que nous avons en commune

That's what makes us Twins
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Bien sûr ... Une autre chose que nous avons en commune

That's what makes us Twins
                      It's super amazing how Sanctuary + Teslen + Gateworld bring people to meet and LOVE each other!
                      Hey you two are learning french?? Just tell me it you need anything, I would so love to help you =D

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                        It's super amazing how Sanctuary + Teslen + Gateworld bring people to meet and LOVE each other!
                        Hey you two are learning french?? Just tell me it you need anything, I would so love to help you =D
                        Hello *hugs* That's why I love it here..it gives you a chance to meet good people that you would not meet any other way that have and share similar interests..I think it's wonderful
                        That would be cool. Languages is another interest area of mine..and I pick up on them really fast..I can speak a little bit of French..what I learned from high school and through college..although I would like to brush up on some of it..I basically know a little bit from a couple of languages...want to learn Mandarin and Russian too
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          Hello *hugs* That's why I love it here..it gives you a chance to meet good people that you would not meet any other way that have and share similar interests..I think it's wonderful
                          That would be cool. Languages is another interest area of mine..and I pick up on them really fast..I can speak a little bit of French..what I learned from high school and through college..although I would like to brush up on some of it..I basically know a little bit from a couple of languages...want to learn Mandarin and Russian too
                          Amazing ^^ I'm not very interested in languages, but the Syfy World made me love English, cause it's really cooler to hear real voices. Now I'm completely crazy about speaking english everytimes with different accents lol, and Spanish too! ^^

BTW, back to thread, notices that
                          Spoiler:
                          in the 311 Niko wasn't there, but when we saw him in the trailer he was like in front of the door of Praxis, right? So perhaps in next ep he'll be revamped? or perhaps I'm totally wrong and he will be revamp at the same time as we will meet the vampire queen, which would be more credible.

Comment

Just popping in... Jacquelyn/Sam1969 (sorry not sure what you want to be known as )thanks for sharing... but did those links work? To me it says private

Shame no Niko tho
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                              I speak it fluently actually

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              I cheated .... I started learning it in the sixth grade, but could also be the fact that I'm part Canadian too IDK, I know not all Candians speak french but hey ... *sighs and huggles Twin* I wanna learn Latin.

Back on topic, what does everyone think of a banner with lyrics from "Through the Years" by Kenny Rogers?
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                                Just popping in... Jacquelyn/Sam1969 (sorry not sure what you want to be known as )thanks for sharing... but did those links work? To me it says private
                                They konked out yesterday afternoon. Before that they were working fine. I think it got flagged or someone threatened to disable her account. It wont be very long now before its on and she ll probably pull it off private once the Episode airs.

I think it would look awsome Nikola your positivly magical with banners.
                                sigpic
                                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Working...
                                X