Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    I dont think any of them knew Griffin had died until after the fact. *Cuddles Nikola* yours and no one elses

(O my kingdom for her to say that in the series!)
    Yea I don't think so either but still .... Tesla wasn't at the funeral, I know James mentioned it at least I think he did *shrugs* I dunno *snuggles Helen* Me to ..... MY LENA!
    Last edited by Glitch33; 31 March 2011, 06:28 PM.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Here is some more artwork from me I hope you like it..it's snurchable by permission if anybody would like it
      Can I snurch pls it's lovely

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      here are some poems I just wrote a couple of minutes ago...I think they sort of fit Teslen..although the one does not...I wrote it about looking up at the moon and the night around it
      Spoiler:
      "A Heart Enchained" .....
      Love the poems *virtual green*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Spoiler:
      he leaves the Sanctuary or might lose some of his closeness with Helen... if he's all vamped again he might bugger off to try world domination again instead of STAYING WITH HELEN LIKE A GOOD NIKO ought to

1) In relation to your spoiler thing - I actually get kind of upset when people think that Helen wouldn't like being around Nikola as much when he's a vamp. I'm under the impression that she doesn't care WHAT he is. How many things have you seen her be afraid of? Practically nothing. Besides, he's still the same exact Niko whether or not he's a vamp. We've seen enough evidence of that in the newer episodes. I think her issue is more of trying to let go of John, which she is currently having trouble doing since people in abusive past relationships have problems with anyway.
      I wasn't implying Helen wouldn't like being around Nikola just that...
      Spoiler:
      his priorities may change for a while - he might up and leave to work on some new big project and I'd like to think she will convince him to stay there at the Sanctuary.
      I agree I don't think she care's what he is or isn't in respect of being vamped/devamped
      I'm hoping this time round he might have a new appreciation for being a vamp again

Besides, if they really are that close of mateys, then whether or not Niko's a vamp wouldn't matter. I'm for the idea that Niko & Helen were the ultimate bffs back at Oxford before they met everyone else (because they definitely act that way), and it was the formation of The Five, especially the introduction of John, that pushed them apart. It has nothing to do with his transformation.

So basically the whole entire thing just goes back to John being the main problem :rolleAye: He has to go.
      Yep, I like to think they were close at Oxford, and then John came between them :rolleAye:

As for "Falling" - I figured out how to continue it a long time ago; I just haven't had time/energy to write it yet. You have no idea how long my "future fics" list is right now
      well I vote when you get time that you continue 'falling' first

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
      wooow can he really be that adorable?!
      Stupid Helen! That is irresistible... I can't wait for the rest of S3!!
      I can't believe Helen doesn't see how awesome (and hot) Nikola is.

I also gotta yo-ho-ho!, in the promos Nikola is so awesome “Baby I'm back!” and now this “I have never been more attracted to you than I am at this moment.”
      This is Niko! Ofc he can be that adorable And I'm really hoping it's Helen he's saying that to.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      lastrequest - Aren't Sanctuary dreams fun?! I had a couple after seeing the promo clip. Maybe this newest one will give me another one.
      They'd be more fun if I didn't wake up in the middle of them I do often find dreams inspire fanfic writing though which is always fun

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      All my Sanctuary dreams end in disaster
      *gently pats Glitch*
      awww, in what way?

On a side note... how come the forum is 'pirate world'? *looks around in confusion*
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        *gently pats Glitch*
        awww, in what way?

On a side note... how come the forum is 'pirate world'? *looks around in confusion*
        *sighs* Someone always ends up dying, never Tesla though, he's too hard to kill for one and two he's just plain cool, but Helen has been killed a few times because surprisingly she doesn't listen and Tesla does but only because in the dreams I'm usually his son but yea.

As for the pirate thing, it's a April Fool's Day thing, started yeterday so they could fool Australia people cus they never get them on the right day so they started it yeterday as for Australia yeterday was the first of April
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          on another note, have you guys seen this?!?! GO TO 0:09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP AAAHHH <33333 HOW CAN SHE RESIST THAT?!?!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycF8VVKdXg
          OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!! *drools* I want the new episodes NOW! *faints*

Btw..
          I was wondering why GW is now 'pirateworld' but now I know.
          What gives with all the pics of ours being the same?
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

This is Niko! Ofc he can be that adorable And I'm really hoping it's Helen he's saying that to.

Who else could it possibly be? I'd be shocked if it wasn't. Not sure if it's present day or a flashback though.

Glitch: As for the pirate thing, it's a April Fool's Day thing, started yeterday so they could fool Australia people cus they never get them on the right day so they started it yeterday as for Australia yeterday was the first of April
            Okay, that explains then why when I was online last night (March 31) it was all Pirateworld (a day early for U.S.)

lastrequest: They'd be more fun if I didn't wake up in the middle of them
            I just HATE it when I wake up just when it's getting good. BTW, no new Sanctuary dreams, but I did see a guy yesterday who looked very much like Watson.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              What gives with all the pics of ours being the same?
              All part of the Pirateworld fun, I guess. At least they can't do that to me cuz I don't have one. They just made me a "swabbie." Oh well, better than "shark bait." LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Who else could it possibly be? I'd be shocked if it wasn't. Not sure if it's present day or a flashback though.
                I dont know he has like theese soft eyes when hes talking to Magnus and he looks kinda scared. It could be
                Spoiler:
                The vampire queen
                and from the clothes it looks Present day.

The bunnies think it is Magnus and she has a really big gun
                sigpic
                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Okay, that explains then why when I was online last night (March 31) it was all Pirateworld (a day early for U.S.)
                  Yea ... They wanted to get Australia on the right day for a change lol

I dont know he has like theese soft eyes when hes talking to Magnus and he looks kinda scared. It could be
                  Spoiler:
                  The vampire queen

I think it was Magnus he was talking to lol besides remember he thinks she looks sexy with a gun hehe! lol *clings to Helen*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Lastrequest,Of course you can snurch it hon I am happy that you like it
                    and I am glad that you love the poems as well...I feel honored.
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

All part of the Pirateworld fun, I guess. At least they can't do that to me cuz I don't have one. They just made me a "swabbie." Oh well, better than "shark bait." LOL
                      Ahh ok well glad it's back to normal now

BTW OMG!!!!!! I didn't know where to post this so..
                      Spoiler:
                      New episode! But no Nikola

Last edited by Jacquelyn; 02 April 2011, 08:15 AM.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The vampire queen

Spoiler:
                        You think he looks scared? I think he looks excited. Maybe we need a good screencap to tell better. And he says 'I have never been more attracted to you....." which to me implies he's talking to someone he has known for awhile, which wouldn't be the vampire queen. But hey, with the way they edit these things, they can so easily mislead the viewers, so it will be fun to see who it ends up being.

Bunnies? Can someone explain the bunnies?

Thanks for sharing, Sam 1969.

I kind of suspected

Spoiler:
                        there would be no Nikola in this episode, but still I was hoping for at least a brief appearance.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bunnies? Can someone explain the bunnies?
                          The plot bunnies? Just the evil thoughts in our heads lol .... Mostly mine and Helen's *huggles Helen* MY LENA! Thanks for sharing that btw Little Twin
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Sam 1969.

I kind of suspected

Spoiler:
                            there would be no Nikola in this episode, but still I was hoping for at least a brief appearance.
                            I take it everyone STILL doesn't know my name? lol Though.. you've only been here since Febuary so.. I'll let you pass I will put my name in my sig so everyone will know it

Yea I was hoping that too. Darn! Like remember..
                            Spoiler:
                            wasn't Nikola in the last episode? I mean if he was.. then how come he wouldn't be in this one?
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                              I take it everyone STILL doesn't know my name? lol Though.. you've only been here since Febuary so.. I'll let you pass I will put my name in my sig so everyone will know it

Yea I was hoping that too. Darn! Like remember..
                              Spoiler:
                              wasn't Nikola in the last episode? I mean if he was.. then how come he wouldn't be in this one?
                              You're still Little Twin to me *hugs Little Twin*

He was but this episode is all about
                              Spoiler:
                              the ones down in Hollow Earth remember?
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                                You're still Little Twin to me *hugs Little Twin*

He was but this episode is all about
                                Spoiler:
                                the ones down in Hollow Earth remember?
                                LOL ok Well my name is now under the pic in my sig
                                Yea but..
                                Spoiler:
                                They could've atleast showed him a little in the episode... Or it'll be making us all wonder what he's doing.
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X