Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised but yes ... Ashley's a genius hehe! Just like her daddy lol
    Well, of course! With a dad like that it's inevitable. Which reminds me of my newest fic idea:
    Spoiler:
    It's a few more years into the future (maybe 6? since the start of the show), and the Sanctuary team discovers their newest threat: a little boy. Except he's not just any little boy--he's the biological test-tube son of Helen and Nikola, created by an organization of neo-Nazis and hidden Cabal agents (whom never were killed) using Helen's and Niko's DNA. And an unknown element stolen from Hollow Earth that has the ability to unlock every Source Blood power, thus rendering MiniTesla a walking microcosm of The Five. He has every ability of each of The Five's members: John's teleportation, Nikola's vampirism, James' advanced observatory capabilities, Nigel's invisibility, and Helen's longevity (which goes hand-in-hand with the vampirism). And of course, he has his "parents'" genius. For the past 6 years he has been growing up in a secret facility, being trained to hone his abilities and become the ultimate super-soldier, the first of many in the organization's future army. He is part of a plan to not only take over the Sanctuary network, but essentially to complete Hitler's effort to create a "master race" to take global control. The plan is to create several "immortal" children like him, who will be then placed into various locations around the world to grow up in normal society until it is time for them to take over (kind of like Nikola's plan in "Sleepers" except his was idealistic and had to do with advancing science and knowledge b/c he's OCD about that kind of thing). They will be practically invincible because of their combined abilities and virtual immortality. MiniTesla is the first successful experiment, and he is being used as a test to see what the future "soldiers" will be capable of.

And...he may or may not have a twin "sister." O_o

yeah that was longer than I wanted it to be lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Glitch,love,love,love both of your new banners They are the work of a genius Twin
      *hugs proudly*
      Mimzy,I think that song fits them perfectly too I definitely cried my eyes out when I read the lyrics..I just hope that I will one day find another person that would feel that way about me..one can only hope I guess..since the one I thought was "the one" was clearly not..
      Aww..the baby girl is so adorable and she does look like she could be their child..and I like your Teslen baby obsessions
      You probably would go nuts if you saw my 2 year old daughter..she has the most beautiful blue-grey eyes with thick long eyelashes,plump lips,and curly light blonde hair with platinum highlights and she has a Niko number b-day too: 03-09-09..she is my little angel..plus she is exceedingly intelligent for her age
      Love your fic idea Please tell me you will write this one...please...it's an excellent idea. cannot wait to read it
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Well, of course! With a dad like that it's inevitable. Which reminds me of my newest fic idea:
        Spoiler:
        It's a few more years into the future (maybe 6? since the start of the show), and the Sanctuary team discovers their newest threat: a little boy. Except he's not just any little boy--he's the biological test-tube son of Helen and Nikola, created by an organization of neo-Nazis and hidden Cabal agents (whom never were killed) using Helen's and Niko's DNA. And an unknown element stolen from Hollow Earth that has the ability to unlock every Source Blood power, thus rendering MiniTesla a walking microcosm of The Five. He has every ability of each of The Five's members: John's teleportation, Nikola's vampirism, James' advanced observatory capabilities, Nigel's invisibility, and Helen's longevity (which goes hand-in-hand with the vampirism). And of course, he has his "parents'" genius. For the past 6 years he has been growing up in a secret facility, being trained to hone his abilities and become the ultimate super-soldier, the first of many in the organization's future army. He is part of a plan to not only take over the Sanctuary network, but essentially to complete Hitler's effort to create a "master race" to take global control. The plan is to create several "immortal" children like him, who will be then placed into various locations around the world to grow up in normal society until it is time for them to take over (kind of like Nikola's plan in "Sleepers" except his was idealistic and had to do with advancing science and knowledge b/c he's OCD about that kind of thing). They will be practically invincible because of their combined abilities and virtual immortality. MiniTesla is the first successful experiment, and he is being used as a test to see what the future "soldiers" will be capable of.

Awesome .... You should totally write it sounds like an awesome story! Came to drop off another banner

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        Glitch,love,love,love both of your new banners They are the work of a genius Twin
        *hugs proudly*
        Why thank you Twin ! *hugs back* YAY! Mis loves being a genius
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*hugs proudly*
          Mimzy,I think that song fits them perfectly too I definitely cried my eyes out when I read the lyrics..I just hope that I will one day find another person that would feel that way about me..one can only hope I guess..since the one I thought was "the one" was clearly not..
          Aww..the baby girl is so adorable and she does look like she could be their child..and I like your Teslen baby obsessions
          You probably would go nuts if you saw my 2 year old daughter..she has the most beautiful blue-grey eyes with thick long eyelashes,plump lips,and curly light blonde hair with platinum highlights and she has a Niko number b-day too: 03-09-09..she is my little angel..plus she is exceedingly intelligent for her age
          Love your fic idea Please tell me you will write this one...please...it's an excellent idea. cannot wait to read it
          I hope you find "the one" too. He's out there somewhere

And your daughter sounds so adorable!!!!! I love kids <3 And a Niko b-day too. AWW!!
          Awesome .... You should totally write it sounds like an awesome story! Came to drop off another banner

Oooh awesome banner! Those pics definitely make them look related--they all have the same smile
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oooh awesome banner! Those pics definitely make them look related--they all have the same smile
            That's what I was aiming for glad you like it Mimzy
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
              erm... General opinion of the spoiler seems to be hyper squeeness.
              Yeah my Nikola makes that face a lot
              It's a good face hehe. Re: spoiler... I'm just worried that it might mean...
              Spoiler:
              he leaves the Sanctuary or might lose some of his closeness with Helen... if he's all vamped again he might bugger off to try world domination again instead of STAYING WITH HELEN LIKE A GOOD NIKO ought to

Yea that's probably true hehe! Go ahead snurch away, glad you like them, just credit to me ok?
              Ty, Will do!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              Yay you're not a Bangel shipper! Are you? Cuz I completely adore Cordelia/Angel and Buffy/Spike.
              Oh and we were just talking about how..
              Spoiler:
              In the new promo Nikola is revamped

Did you see the promo YET?...
              Yep I have seen it now

No I was never a massive Buffy/Angel shipper. I wasn't a die hard buffy fan though, I caught the odd episode here and there... but I loved Buffy/Spike... probably because I loved Spike and it had such angst to it but I just thought they went well together.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *waves* I know I keep dropping in and out here, but the shippy fandom mojo is a little odd. I just feel like I haven't got that much to say except for ''Love the artwork'' (which I do ).
              I've been trying to make some art again and I figured I'd share
              Love the banners/avvy

So when I got up this morning I suddenly got this brilliant idea for a fanfic, which in a way kind of sucks since I have SO MANY ideas now >_< lol

For those of you who haven't been on here for at least a year, maybe , you might not know that I have an obsession with TESLEN BABIES (yeah, you read right). Just guess what that means

So a bunch of my fic ideas revolve around that. Problem is, depending on which fic universe I'm in, Helen & Niko have different children It's going to be hard to keep track now that I have this new idea
              You should so write again! Speaking of which... did you ever consider writing more to your 'falling' fic? I have never seen so many reviews for a first chapter you know

Which reminds me of my newest fic idea:
              Spoiler:
              It's a few more years into the future (maybe 6? since the start of the show), and the Sanctuary team discovers their newest threat: a little boy....

I'm intrigued!

loving all the art / vids

And on a completely random note... well not entirely random but I had a dream last night about watching a Sanctuary episode, and it was basically very Helen/Niko orientated... and it was one of those dreams where you're convinced it's real, and it was getting to a really good part and then I woke up

Those sort of dreams REALLY aggravate me

Latest chappy of my fic:
              Evolution: chapter 6
              R&R if you have time!
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                It's a good face hehe. Re: spoiler... I'm just worried that it might mean...
                Spoiler:
                he leaves the Sanctuary or might lose some of his closeness with Helen... if he's all vamped again he might bugger off to try world domination again instead of STAYING WITH HELEN LIKE A GOOD NIKO ought to

I know that would be less then fun. Would like to see Helens response to seeing him like that again....
                sigpic
                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Here is some more artwork from me I hope you like it..it's snurchable by permission if anybody would like it
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Ty, Will do!
                    YAAAY! Mis glad my art is so popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! don't mind me hehe!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Here is some more artwork from me I hope you like it..it's snurchable by permission if anybody would like it
                      thats beautiful! 0.0 wish I could do that. Half the ones I make need fixing fortunately mis haz Nikola *huggles Niko*

YAAAY! Mis glad my art is so popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! don't mind me hehe!
                      you should be proud your art is amazing
                      sigpic

Comment

thats beautiful! 0.0 wish I could do that. Half the ones I make need fixing fortunately mis haz Nikola *huggles Niko*

Thanks that means a lot. Glad you like my art. I try my best..I see myself more as a writer and poet though I thinks it's wonderful that you have such a great friend to help you out..you are blessed
                        And yes I agree Glitch should be proud of his awesome arts I'm so proud of you Twin

here are some poems I just wrote a couple of minutes ago...I think they sort of fit Teslen..although the one does not...I wrote it about looking up at the moon and the night around it
                        Spoiler:
                        "A Heart Enchained"
                        a heart enchained,
                        love no longer flows through the severed vein,
                        it's pain reverberated in the metallic clang of chains,
                        a love so cold and hard as steel,
                        the chains suffocate and beg me to kneel,
                        you left me here with this heart enchained,
                        you stole my heart and then cut off the vein,
                        the beauty of love I will never feel again.

"A Heart Unchained"
                        a heart unchained,
                        love now flows through the unbroken vein,
                        pain no longer reverberated by the metallic clang of chains,
                        freed from a love so cold and hard as steel,
                        the chains fell away and I stand,no more needing to kneel.
                        you left me here and now my heart is unchained,
                        you will never steal my heart and cut off the vein,
                        the beauty of love I will feel again.

"Audience of the Moon"

my eyes watch entranced,
                        moving with the rhythm of the moonbeam dance,
                        the light pirouettes and disappears through the trees,
                        the pale moonlight spilling at my feet,
                        my soul sways to the melody that is held before my eyes,
                        my heart leaps and beats in time to the swaying of the moon's arboreal audience,
                        they bask and rejoice in her silvery light.
                        This is an untitled haiku poem I did as well

luminous light shines,
                        pale yellow and golden beams,
                        lights the swaying trees.
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

*huggles Helen and purrs* My Lena. I am proud Helen, my arts is popular hehe and speaking of new arts

Is snurchable with permission and credit of course

I'm so proud of you Twin

here are some poems I just wrote a couple of minutes ago...I think they sort of fit Teslen..although the one does not...I wrote it about looking up at the moon and the night around it
                          Spoiler:
                          "A Heart Enchained"
                          a heart enchained,
                          love no longer flows through the severed vein,
                          it's pain reverberated in the metallic clang of chains,
                          a love so cold and hard as steel,
                          the chains suffocate and beg me to kneel,
                          you left me here with this heart enchained,
                          you stole my heart and then cut off the vein,
                          the beauty of love I will never feel again.

"A Heart Unchained"
                          a heart unchained,
                          love now flows through the unbroken vein,
                          pain no longer reverberated by the metallic clang of chains,
                          freed from a love so cold and hard as steel,
                          the chains fell away and I stand,no more needing to kneel.
                          you left me here and now my heart is unchained,
                          you will never steal my heart and cut off the vein,
                          the beauty of love I will feel again.

"Audience of the Moon"

my eyes watch entranced,
                          moving with the rhythm of the moonbeam dance,
                          the light pirouettes and disappears through the trees,
                          the pale moonlight spilling at my feet,
                          my soul sways to the melody that is held before my eyes,
                          my heart leaps and beats in time to the swaying of the moon's arboreal audience,
                          they bask and rejoice in her silvery light.
                          This is an untitled haiku poem I did as well

luminous light shines,
                          pale yellow and golden beams,
                          lights the swaying trees.
                          Awe thank you Twin *hugs* and I love the poems!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,you're welcome Twin It's the truth. honest. And I love the new artwork..and I love purple Did you see the black and white one I posted a couple of posts back? You never said anything..unless it sucks and I guess my poems are good.....they're okay...although I bet there are some people on here that could run circles around me at it..I used to think I had talent in it...now I'm not so sure what I'm good at or good for anymore..everything has been turned upside down since....ugh not going to talk about it anymore
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,you're welcome Twin It's the truth. honest. And I love the new artwork..and I love purple Did you see the black and white one I posted a couple of posts back? You never said anything..unless it sucks and I guess my poems are good.....they're okay...although I bet there are some people on here that could run circles around me at it..I used to think I had talent in it...now I'm not so sure what I'm good at or good for anymore..everything has been turned upside down since....ugh not going to talk about it anymore
                              Sorry Twin I missed it *snuggles* I was excited that my art is popular *snurches art and huggles it* It's so pretty. Please don't be upset Twin. *huggles and clings* I love it! And you are good at it. Mis loved the poems.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks that means a lot. Glad you like my art. I try my best..I see myself more as a writer and poet though I thinks it's wonderful that you have such a great friend to help you out..you are blessed
                                Am lucky indeed to have my lil brother *huggles Nikola* We've had a few fights but we work them out in the end. love the poetry.

Mis too! I much perfer writing although Im no good at poetry.

Glitch,you're welcome Twin and I guess my poems are good.....they're okay...although I bet there are some people on here that could run circles around me at it..I used to think I had talent in it...now I'm not so sure what I'm good at or good for anymore..everything has been turned upside down
                                Your poems are wonderful! really beautiful and atmospheric.

Now you sound like me, just before Nikola Gibbs slaps me.

*huggles Helen and purrs* My Lena. I am proud Helen, my arts is popular hehe
                                Love the arts Nikola. *cuddles* you did amazingly wonderful. you should be proud
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X