• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    I made a new Teslen banner ... This one's snurchable with permission
    http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...THMMHWABTY.jpg
    Omg I soo will snurch!
    Btw does anyone know how you can make it so your sig changes automatically?
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Omg I soo will snurch!
      Btw does anyone know how you can make it so your sig changes automatically?
      Go ahead .... Snurch away

And yes I do register at Sig N Avatar clicks the link and then upload the signatures you wanna use and post the url they give you in your signature on here, but of course be sure to use the [IMG][/IMG] code ok?
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Gorgeous, as usual

So when I got up this morning I suddenly got this brilliant idea for a fanfic, which in a way kind of sucks since I have SO MANY ideas now >_< lol

For those of you who haven't been on here for at least a year, maybe , you might not know that I have an obsession with TESLEN BABIES (yeah, you read right). Just guess what that means

So a bunch of my fic ideas revolve around that. Problem is, depending on which fic universe I'm in, Helen & Niko have different children It's going to be hard to keep track now that I have this new idea
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Gorgeous, as usual

So when I got up this morning I suddenly got this brilliant idea for a fanfic, which in a way kind of sucks since I have SO MANY ideas now >_< lol

For those of you who haven't been on here for at least a year, maybe , you might not know that I have an obsession with TESLEN BABIES (yeah, you read right). Just guess what that means

So a bunch of my fic ideas revolve around that. Problem is, depending on which fic universe I'm in, Helen & Niko have different children It's going to be hard to keep track now that I have this new idea
          Thank you glad you like it ... in a rp that Helen and I have Tesla and Magnus have a son named Nikolas Derick and in another one we're doing on the rp site they have another one on the name named Anton Blade. Also have another little secret but I'll only tell you if you guys promise not to kill Helen and me *ducks head and hides*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Omg, I love the sentence! So both of them at once x) and so cool, you used my lill' manip on the left! I'm super honoured!x) was just supposed to be kinda a joke =p
            Keep posting! <3

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              Omg, I love the sentence! So both of them at once x) and so cool, you used my lill' manip on the left! I'm super honoured!x) was just supposed to be kinda a joke =p
              Keep posting! <3
              Glad you like it Cheerfully ... I love the manip you made I use it quite often actually .... I made another one last night and here it is.

sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Glad you like it Cheerfully ... I love the manip you made I use it quite often actually .... I made another one last night and here it is.

Super cool one! I really like the background it fits really well with the pic of Helen and Niko!

Comment

Super cool one! I really like the background it fits really well with the pic of Helen and Niko!
                  Why thank you! That's what I try to do with all my art , try to make them go together smoothly , tis what makes me a genius
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Why thank you! That's what I try to do with all my art , try to make them go together smoothly , tis what makes me a genius
                    "You are brillant"!

Comment

Thank you glad you like it ... in a rp that Helen and I have Tesla and Magnus have a son named Nikolas Derick and in another one we're doing on the rp site they have another one on the name named Anton Blade. Also have another little secret but I'll only tell you if you guys promise not to kill Helen and me *ducks head and hides*
                      Aww yay little Teslas Well, my main Teslen kid was originally for an AU fic based off "Pavor Nocturnis" (b/c I was upset that they failed to mention Niko in that episode). Her name is Zaria (name of the Slavic goddess of beauty - yes, I spend way too much time looking up Serbian/Croatian names for their babies ).

And to show how pathetically obsessed I am, I even found the perfect baby pic for her:

^she seriously looks like she could be their kid, tho O_O

Btw, beautiful banners
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"You are brillant"!
                        Genius remember?

Aww yay little Teslas Well, my main Teslen kid was originally for an AU fic based off "Pavor Nocturnis" (b/c I was upset that they failed to mention Niko in that episode). Her name is Zaria (name of the Slavic goddess of beauty - yes, I spend way too much time looking up Serbian/Croatian names for their babies ).

And to show how pathetically obsessed I am, I even found the perfect baby pic for her:
                        http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lue/Zaria4.jpg

^she seriously looks like she could be their kid, tho O_O

Btw, beautiful banners
                        Awe Mimzy she's so adorable

*hides*
                        Spoiler:
                        We made Ashley Nikola's even though it changes everything
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Genius remember?

Awe Mimzy she's so adorable

*hides*
                          Spoiler:
                          We made Ashley Nikola's even though it changes everything
                          Isn't she? She's going to be a genius like her daddy and has all the vampy powers too xD

Spoiler:
                          Believe it or not, you're not to first Teslenite to come up with that idea lol
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Isn't she? She's going to be a genius like her daddy and has all the vampy powers too xD

Spoiler:
                            Believe it or not, you're not to first Teslenite to come up with that idea lol
                            I wouldn't be surprised but yes ... Ashley's a genius hehe! Just like her daddy lol
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

technically we have 2 Antons. in one hes a full vamp in the other he has a twin. Plus an adoped snake/jabberwocky thing... I digress

Does Rubbit count as a kid?
                              sigpic
                              Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                                technically we have 2 Antons. in one hes a full vamp in the other he has a twin. Plus an adoped snake/jabberwocky thing... I digress

Does Rubbit count as a kid?
                                The Vortican has a name ... Her name is .... is uhm ... I forgot *ducks head* Oh yea Magentine and if you ask me Rubbit counts as a kid. Mis loves Rubbit
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X