Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Yeah she just needs to get over the whole "You tried to kill me" thing she keeps bringing up.
    Yeah, after all, "we all hurt the ones we love," right?? *snickers*
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Ditto Helen *huggles* I tihnk the death of James reminded him of Dane though for some reason *shrugs* IDK but that's what I think, I mean he WAS upset that James died, but I think it reminded him of Dane as well
      ooo possible.
      I figured it was a reminder that they had started out as mortal and to see someone you had known for so long and who saw you at your worst or whatever. To just see one of your dearest friends die right in front of you... and the last thing he directly to James was he looked older (Im sure Nikola, you know the exact quote better)

Anywho dropping off a weird Acid induced banner

enjoy
      sigpic
      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Dreamweaver and Mimzy,I totally agree with everything you both said And eyes are seen as "the windows to your soul.." which I believe wholeheartedly Some people can show more emotion through their eyes than any words that could be uttered out of their mouth. His eyes always seem to soften around her or when he says her name. You can see that he truly loves her by watching his eyes. And even Helen's eyes betray her as well...an example would be Sleepers..well...I would say the entire episode You can see that she loves him deep down regardless of what words come out of her mouth or how angry she gets at him.
        Dreamweaver,love the new artwork good job
        Glitch,Thanks Twin but I am no where near an angel either...although I would like people to think that LOL I have hurt him just as much as he has me
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

ooo possible.
          I figured it was a reminder that they had started out as mortal and to see someone you had known for so long and who saw you at your worst or whatever. To just see one of your dearest friends die right in front of you... and the last thing he directly to James was he looked older (Im sure Nikola, you know the exact quote better)
          Yea that could be it too, and it's kinda obvious especially the way Magnus looks up at him when she's crying. I don't notice her look up at John *shrugs* I think there was something between them a long time ago before Druitt came into the picture

"My dear James, you're looking .... older. Feeling your age?" is the line you're thinking of Helen
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            OT
            Spoiler:
            YES! YES!! My friend got me into it while I was in Ireland and now I'm obsessed (as you can see from the sig, lol). The 2nd series is supposed to air in August sometime, and there were apparently 3 keywords for this series: Adler, Hound, and Reichenbach (sp?). So if you know your Holmes canon you'll know what all that means ^_^ I CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh, and if you didn't know already--Martin Freeman (John) is the new Bilbo Baggins hehe
            I don't know my Holmes canon but glad to hear 2nd series supposed to air in August

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            ...and I love the end of this ep between Buffy and Spike, man, so could be Teslen! x)
            I was a fan of the Buffy / Spike 'ship'... I agree it could be Teslen!

Amy/Lastrequest it was a very pent up squee. No I dont know Nikola IRL. But I will kidnap him and keep him for my own and then we will (no it's not creepy) He found something I wrote and reveiwed it and then we got to talking and then I stalked him on another site and then I messaged him on other site and first site and then we just took to Rping. Then I took to stalking him here. *Huggles Nikola*
            Ahhhh I see! Yeah it's easy to get chatting isn't it. I was talking to Mimzy on fanfic net and she rec.d coming here to this thread

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Lastrequest,Hello!!!!!! *tacklehugs* I was wondering where you went Yes,I love the Northern Lights..as if you could not tell *points to name* I am extremely into astronomy and it's also something I want to see in person. I even wrote a Teslen story with the whole idea of being kissed underneath the northern lights...what could be more romantic? And I read your new chapter...of course I loved it as I always do You are an awesome writer
            My closest friend is very into astronomy too, I'm always amazed I can point out any section of stars in the sky and she'll tell me all the constellations there by heart she met Sir Patrick Moore when she was younger
            Being kissed under the northern lights... ahhh romantic!
            And thankyou for the flattery, it will get you everywhere speaking of which... my overdue update:

Evolution: Chapter 5

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
            Noo! I'm behind in my FF readings again. I promise I will read and review tomorrow!
            (I also sent you another loooong rambling PM enjoy)
            I was wondering where you'd been too, glad you found time to stop by again!
            Yes I've noticed your pm in my inbox, thankies that's my next stop!

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
            I wrote this a while ago and forgot to drop it here, anyone got any extra thoughts or opinions on it?
            Linky It's why I think teslen is a better ship than magnitt (Helen/John)
            Or maybe this is my next stop I should really drop by more often so I don't get so behind in this thread

The ripper is a big old ball of energy he swallowed that likes destruction. John is a prissy old man who hasnt the stomach to disect a frog, likes brandy and I suspect hookers. X_X
            LMAO, nice description! Although whilst I agree there's a definite divide between John / Ripper, I'm inclined to believe the urges to kill may have stemmed from John... the difference being that ordinary John may have tried harder to contain them, whereas teleporting John maybe didn't have as much control / desire to contain them?
            * ponders *

Anyway--on Sherlock--yes. Watch it If you like Niko's snarkiness you will probably like Benedict Cumberbatch's interpretation of Sherlock Holmes xD
            I agree with this. His interpretation of the character is brilliantly snarky.

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            WOO how's the chat coming along? Did I miss anything? lol
            Spoiler:
            Nikola a vamp again. I'm curious if it'll be better for him and Helen now <3
            !!!! What have I missed? !!!

These are my thoughts since I watched the promo..
            Spoiler:
            ]I wonder if Nikola is going to save Helen from the Vampire Queen...and if that is how he is revamped...by him trying to save her...that's just my opinion that would be extremely romantic...
            Where's the promo?

Originally posted by davala View Post
            I'm going to miss my teslen addiction for a few days or weeks so i'm taking it all in now while I can.
            Awww, where are you going?
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Or maybe this is my next stop I should really drop by more often so I don't get so behind in this thread
              That would be a good idea LastRequest lol .... We miss you while you're gone anyway

Here's two Teslen icons I made a while ago, snurchable with permission
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Yea that could be it too, and it's kinda obvious especially the way Magnus looks up at him when she's crying. I don't notice her look up at John *shrugs* I think there was something between them a long time ago before Druitt came into the picture

"My dear James, you're looking .... older. Feeling your age?" is the line you're thinking of Helen
                Yes the exact quote. Thank you Nikola. Probably because in Rev 2 he says admit it you STILL like me. And said something about Gregory likeing them as a couple (although I think he put them together because he knew Magnus could keep Tesla in line)
                Just double Checked, Johns sitting right beside her and she looks to him and then up at Nikoa

ou still need to work on those observation skills Little Brother

Dreamweaver and Mimzy,I totally agree with everything you both said And eyes are seen as "the windows to your soul.." which I believe wholeheartedly Some people can show more emotion through their eyes than any words that could be uttered out of their mouth. His eyes always seem to soften around her or when he says her name. You can see that he truly loves her by watching his eyes. And even Helen's eyes betray her as well...an example would be Sleepers..well...I would say the entire episode You can see that she loves him deep down regardless of what words come out of her mouth or how angry she gets at him.
                Dreamweaver,love the new artwork good job
                I really enjoy watching actors actually USE their eyes when they act. thanks. But I think Helens still look weird

LMAO, nice description! Although whilst I agree there's a definite divide between John / Ripper, I'm inclined to believe the urges to kill may have stemmed from John... the difference being that ordinary John may have tried harder to contain them, whereas teleporting John maybe didn't have as much control / desire to contain them?
                * ponders *

Where's the promo?
                Long version its still kinda short, but at least its something
                sigpic

Comment

Lastrequest,Yeah, I've always been interested in Astronomy and looking up at the stars ever since I was little..and I can sit and pick out all the constellations too
                  The promo for the other half of season three was posted a few pages back I believe..
                  And I will definitely read your new update and leave a review And I know flattery gets you everywhere..LOL mostly, it's just because I'm a very friendly and sweet person..and because I know talent when I see it :
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Yes the exact quote. Thank you Nikola. Probably because in Rev 2 he says admit it you STILL like me. And said something about Gregory likeing them as a couple (although I think he put them together because he knew Magnus could keep Tesla in line)
                    Just double Checked, Johns sitting right beside her and she looks to him and then up at Nikola

you still need to work on those observation skills Little Brother
                    I agree somewhat ... I think there WAS something that went on between them before they met John anyway

Yes well in all honesty Helen you need to work on keeping me in check .... *hides* You're still kinda .... MMMM *mocks Tesla from Trail of Blood*
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Bored so I made another: http://fakeconvos.com/view.php?id=12829
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

mwahaha, I so love so photo you picked for Niko!

Comment

That's funny Mimzy love it *snickers*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I was a fan of the Buffy / Spike 'ship'... I agree it could be Teslen!
                            Oh yay! Me too definitely!

Comment

I agree somewhat ... I think there WAS something that went on between them before they met John anyway

Yes well in all honesty Helen you need to work on keeping me in check .... *hides* You're still kinda .... MMMM *mocks Tesla from Trail of Blood*
                              I dont know to be completely honest. Just the ook on her face when he admits he loves her she looks so surprised but some of the things they say later in the series seems to establish a romantic back story
                              And you know I d be wonderful at keeping you in line if it werent for your hidden agendas

for those who need Visual aids I believe is the expression?
                              sigpic

Comment

*chokes on wine* Ok ok ... *sighs* Truce you still need to work at it
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X