• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I care more for lazy reviewers than I fear flaming troll reviewers, I guess
    Me too

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Hey. Im new to the site and still kinda looking around. Glad Im not the only one who thinks she needs to stop mooning after ripper and realize her soul mate is a certain vampire/inventor
    Welcome to the site! Totally agree with you on the stopping mooning thing

Really you mean it? *Ahem*
    SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    That's an EPIC squee

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Hey Whats with all the artists here that think their own work sucks!
    I think we need to be more positive at our own work. I am yet to see art here that I think is bad.
    We may not be too confident at times but lets try avoid putting ourselves down
    Totally agree with this sentiment.

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    BTW:
    What's with all the * ?? I mean ya'll are calling each other Helen & Nikola. XD Are you guys rping or something???
    I was going to ask the same thing... then I read the response

We ve been RPing for nigh on 2 years in one form or another. I guess its just becaome our natural way of conversing
    So do you two know each other in RL then?

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Twin..I love it *hugs* anything with the Northern Lights I love..I just love the fact that something so dangerous can be so breathtaking and beautiful at the same time. Can't wait until the day I can experience it for real.
    I love Northern lights too! It's on my to do list to go and see them. My sister saw them a few years back on holiday, said it was a bit surreal everyone was outside staring up at them whilst her bloke was playing his guitar

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    *sneaks in*
    *drops fic*
    The End
    beware. extremely angsty fic
    *would love to stay some more but gotta run to RL*
    *sneaks out waving to the Teslenites*
    Love the fic even with the angsty-ness

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Hiya, Teslenites Just dropping in again, but if you were on the J-yo thread you already knew that. Once April 15 gets closer I'll probably be on here more. I've kind of slipped out of the loop b/c it's taking so long for the show to get started again I've gotten distracted by BBC's Sherlock and I need to revive my Teslen vibe
    Is that the one with Benedict Cumberbatch in? I loved that! Supposed to be getting a second series I think?

As always, fab arts / vids / fic updates

Here's my fic's next chappy:
    Evolution: chapter 4
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Notices Glitch is browsing the thread and waves hello

*wave*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Notices Glitch is browsing the thread and waves hello

*wave*

*waves back* Hi LastRequest good to see you again was beginning to wonder what happen to you hehe! Anyway just came back to drop off another unsnurable Teslen banner and that goes for you to Helen!

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          *waves back* Hi LastRequest good to see you again was beginning to wonder what happen to you hehe! Anyway just came back to drop off another unsnurable Teslen banner and that goes for you to Helen!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a.../LaTortura.jpg
          You can call me Amy - quicker to type Was visiting relatives so not been on the net for a while

LOVE the banner
          sigpic

Comment

Is that the one with Benedict Cumberbatch in? I loved that! Supposed to be getting a second series I think?
            [/URL]
            OT
            Spoiler:
            YES! YES!! My friend got me into it while I was in Ireland and now I'm obsessed (as you can see from the sig, lol). The 2nd series is supposed to air in August sometime, and there were apparently 3 keywords for this series: Adler, Hound, and Reichenbach (sp?). So if you know your Holmes canon you'll know what all that means ^_^ I CAN'T WAIT!!

Oh, and if you didn't know already--Martin Freeman (John) is the new Bilbo Baggins hehe

ON TOPIC

My friend got me to watch a few eps of Buffy, including the musical one when the characters spontaneously start singing and it occurred to me that the song "I'll Never Tell" kinda fits Helen & Niko. I think I'm going to make a vid to it LOL

This also gives me further cause to promote a Sanctuary musical episode. Who wants to start a petition with me?
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AHahh! Yes sooo good idea! bubububut; I'm not sure Helen has 'hairy toes' xDD but perhaps for the french fromage, that can be true! xD
              ...and I love the end of this ep between Buffy and Spike, man, so could be Teslen! x)

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                AHahh! Yes sooo good idea! bubububut; I'm not sure Helen has 'hairy toes' xDD but perhaps for the french fromage, that can be true! xD
                ...and I love the end of this ep between Buffy and Spike, man, so could be Teslen! x)
                We'll put her in Fuzzy slippers

Amy/Lastrequest it was a very pent up squee. No I dont know Nikola IRL. But I will kidnap him and keep him for my own and then we will (no it's not creepy) He found something I wrote and reveiwed it and then we got to talking and then I stalked him on another site and then I messaged him on other site and first site and then we just took to Rping. Then I took to stalking him here. *Huggles Nikola*

Anyway just came back to drop off another unsnurable Teslen banner and that goes for you to Helen!
                *Huggles Glitch* Ohh thats awsome Nikola *bounces and tries not to squee* you truly are a genius
                sigpic
                Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Love the banner Glitch
                  I have been packing so my muse dissappeared but suddenly re-appeared so i'll have some Teslen love later in the day.
                  sigpic

Comment

You can call me Amy - quicker to type Was visiting relatives so not been on the net for a while

LOVE the banner
                    Ok Amy I never visit any relatives they all hate me so *shrugs* anyway glad you like the banner

Amy/Lastrequest it was a very pent up squee. No I dont know Nikola IRL. But I will kidnap him and keep him for my own and then we will (no it's not creepy) He found something I wrote and reveiwed it and then we got to talking and then I stalked him on another site and then I messaged him on other site and first site and then we just took to Rping. Then I took to stalking him here.

*Huggles Nikola* Ohh thats awsome Nikola *bounces and tries not to squee* you truly are a genius
                    Yep that's true we started out rping the sci-fi version of the Wizard of Oz called Tin Man, which is where my name Glitch comes from , but she's more like a sister to me now which IS creepy if you think about it seeing as she plays Helen in one of our rps and I play Nikola, of course it's a Teslen rp hehe!

*snuggles Helen* MY HELEN! I know I'm a genius .... How could I forget?

Originally posted by davala View Post
                    Love the banner Glitch
                    I have been packing so my muse dissappeared but suddenly re-appeared so i'll have some Teslen love later in the day.
                    Can't wait to see what you come up with hehe! And thank you glad you like it!
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

but she's more like a sister to me now which IS creepy if you think about it seeing as she plays Helen in one of our rps and I play Nikola, of course it's a Teslen rp hehe!

I know I'm a genius .... How could I forget?
                      *pets Nikola* Of course its a Teslen. #1 we dont have a Druit and #2 well he isnt that great a dad/love intrest.
                      and I like reminding you youre a genius in case youve forgotten
                      Last edited by Dreamweaver; 14 March 2011, 01:32 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

*pets Nikola* Of course its a Teslen. #1 we dont have a Druit and #2 well he isnt that great a dad/love intrest.
                        and I like reminding you youre a genius in case youve forgotten
                        *Purrs happily* Yes but we will add Druitt in later eventually but not as a love interest to Helen .... After all we can't just change the plot we have for one and two it's not the same without Druitt he does have to show up every once in a while. And no I have a hard time forgetting anything Helen you should know that
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Lastrequest,Hello!!!!!! *tacklehugs* I was wondering where you went Yes,I love the Northern Lights..as if you could not tell *points to name* I am extremely into astronomy and it's also something I want to see in person. I even wrote a Teslen story with the whole idea of being kissed underneath the northern lights...what could be more romantic? And I read your new chapter...of course I loved it as I always do You are an awesome writer

Glitch, Aww...poor Twin I find it amazing that someone would not like you..it's their loss...I think you are an amazing human being and I have not even met you in person I have some relatives like that too.. *hugs*
                          Last edited by Aurora7783; 13 March 2011, 03:56 PM.
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Glitch, Aww...poor Twin I find it amazing that someone would not like you..it's their loss...I think you are an amazing human being and I have not even met you in person I have some relatives like that too.. *hugs*
                            Thanks Twin, but they've never liked any of my mom's kids, say we're not part of their family and stuff *shrugs* I don't mind it to be honest. I don't have to worry about getting the baby toys for christmas any more glad that's over got tired of that *hugs back* MY TWIN! I luvs you Twin
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Twin, but they've never liked any of my mom's kids, say we're not part of their family and stuff *shrugs* I don't mind it to be honest. I don't have to worry about getting the baby toys for christmas any more glad that's over got tired of that *hugs back* MY TWIN! I luvs you Twin
                              *runs over and hugs* I luvs you too Twin And always know you have a family here that accepts you
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by misscheerfully View Post
                                ...and i love the end of this ep between buffy and spike, man, so could be teslen! X)
                                That is EXACTLY what i was thinking when i watched it!!!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X