Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    You thought I was gonna overlook the explosion in my lab Nikola? You bet youre in trouble.
    You're getting me for this now? That was a month ago *tries to get restraints off*

Zumindest sie sind nicht aktiviert ((at least they're not activated)) *tries to get wrists free*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

*Activates cuffs*

sigpic
      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        As I said to Twin and Helen there is no crappy art, just give it a try Little Twin come on
        Originally posted by Cekay View Post
        Hey Whats with all the artists here that think their own work sucks!

Sam1969 You should give it a go! I'm having trouble with coming up with ideas too, it doesn't mean you suck! Maybe in the future we could pick a particular song or something so we don't need to think of ideas
        Because my art does suck. Lol. Or atleast I think so.. I'm not a very positive person when it comes to my own stuff.
        I'll give it a try.. *shrugs* AND I'll do my worst! JK! lol

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        Sam1969,Come on Little Twin give it a try We want to see some artwork from you.
        And I agree, we should be more positive about our own work Because we are all awesome!
        All of "you" are awesome!

BTW:
        What's with all the * ?? I mean ya'll are calling each other Helen & Nikola. XD Are you guys rping or something???
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

This thread confuses me greatly sometimes

*high fives all around*

I tried to pass around some green, but that still isn't really working the way I need it to. The art is awesome (*looks at the usual suspects* You know who you are. ) And to the artworking newbies I must say that even if the artwork isn't what you think it should be, it's still somethinbg *you* created, so be proud. And showin' some Shippy love is always great!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            BTW:
            What's with all the * ?? I mean ya'll are calling each other Helen & Nikola. XD Are you guys rping or something???
            We ve been RPing for nigh on 2 years in one form or another. I guess its just becaome our natural way of conversing

as for the art critsism (Aside from I know I screw up a lot ) I think we look at it and we can see tiny little mistakesand we know theyre there. So we sort of dwell on them.
            sigpic

Comment

Awe *pouts* come on Helen how can I make art if my hands are bound? Told you what I thought of the banner already I love it *snurches again*

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              Because my art does suck. Lol. Or atleast I think so.. I'm not a very positive person when it comes to my own stuff.
              I'll give it a try.. *shrugs* AND I'll do my worst! JK! lol

All of "you" are awesome!

BTW:
              Oh come on Little twin please? I wanna see what you can come up with. There is no such thing as sucky art!

Yea we're always rping no matter where we are, it's kind of a never ending thing *glares at Helen* she's mean but meh
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Awe *pouts* come on Helen how can I make art if my hands are bound? Told you what I thought of the
                You're a genius Nikola, you'll figure it out.

Yea we're always rping no matter where we are, it's kind of a never ending thing *glares at Helen* she's mean but meh
                yeah you should see what we did to Face book! LOL *blushes* I'm not a nice person, I never said I was. IDK why people think I am
                sigpic

Comment

You're a genius Nikola, you'll figure it out.
                  Oh come on Helen that's not fair *struggles and snarls* Oh fine I'll figure something out

yeah you should see what we did to Face book! LOL *blushes* I'm not a nice person, I never said I was. IDK why people think I am
                  GAH .... Don't tell them about that ... Too embarrassing *ducks head* and you can be nice sometimes Helen when you wanna be at least to everyone else lol but I do enjoy our little games except these *snarls at cuffs*
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

oopsie sorry Nikola.

Nothing was done to facebook..... no I really am not nice I need people to stop spreading that rumor around 0;D
                    sigpic

Comment

oopsie sorry Nikola.

Nothing was done to facebook..... no I really am not nice I need people to stop spreading that rumor around 0;D
                      Anyway I figured it out how to make the arts with these restraints on ... whatcha think Twin?

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Anyway I figured it out how to make the arts with these restraints on .
                        Knew you could do it. Well done.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea yea yea *struggles to get out of them* Anyway I'll try and think of more arts assuming these don't effect that *is being sarcastic*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

*snurches all three* and Dont give me that pouty look either Im not going to fall for it this time
                            sigpic

Comment

*pouts and whines* Come on Helen

while Helen's being difficult .... Here's another snurchable banner for you all to enjoy if you do snurch it just let me know
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Its been awhile since I was in a sanctuary mood
                                damn you SGA

Anyways here are my banners with movie quote
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X