Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Great minds think Alike Nikola. Prolly why she calls you 'twin' ;P
    anyway tried my hand at the banner thing and when I showed it to my IR he didnt offer to fix it so I guess its presentable

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/sate1/333-1.jpg
    Maybe *shrugs* ... Sorry Helen I didn't know you wanted me to fix it, but in all honesty I see nothing worth fixing. It's perfect *snuggles* I love it! *snurches again* now I have three copies of it *puts in frame and hangs on wall* Is pretty!

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Dreamweaver,I am honored that you think that way of me It's really nice. And I am happy to call him Twin He is a great person with lots of talent..which you already knew And your artwork is really good. I'm not very good at artwork but I just enjoy it so much.and it's helping me get through a very hard time in my life right now..it helps me from getting too stressed out.that's why coming on here brings a smile to my face
    Awe thank you Twin *hugs* I still don't think I have art talent but if you all love it, I'll keep making it! *runs off to make more* Well actually some of them turned out pretty but .... MEH! *opens photoshop*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

sorry for the double post but wanted to share this ... Now this one IS snurchable with permission of course

sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Yes we would be triplets but I don't wanna call each other Triplet one two and three *waves hand* meh so we're Twin, MidTwin and Little Twin, how are old are you though?
        Sam1969aww..you like my artwork Little Twin That makes me feel a little better..
        and thanks..*hugs back* I guess everything will be alright...I'm just an idiot for not seeing it sooner..I knew we've been drifting apart...but...(sigh..)
        I think you said what your age was once on here
        Did I? lol I don't remember if I did say my age. *shrugs* Anywho yea I'm 16. My birthday is May 16.

Btw.. Okay back to Teslen talk I'm currently working on my editing skills for some Teslen art. Hmphh. I'm not really a good editor though. Anyone got anymore artwork they'd be ok with me snurching? Hehe XD
        Or.. OT:
        Spoiler:
        Any artwork they'd like to make me? lol (not just Teslen)
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Sam1969,Yes you did. I have a really great memory And yes, you are the youngest then, "Little Twin." I doubt you are that bad at art..maybe you might ask someone here to make you something or someone on the artwork thread..they are so talented I'm not going to volunteer because nobody wants my stuff..it's mediocre at best LOL Although some would try to tell me otherwise...but I'm too stubborn and too much of a perfectionist to take anyone's advice
          Glitch,love the new artwork Awesome as always...wow..I really need to find a new way to say that your art is awesome..awesome is starting to get monotonous..and I hate monotony LOL
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            Spoiler:
            I can make you something Little Twin, I'll make you anythiing you want just tell me what you want done and I'll do it

Glitch,love the new artwork Awesome as always...wow..I really need to find a new way to say that your art is awesome..awesome is starting to get monotonous..and I hate monotony LOL
            Doesn't bother me, however you wanna say it Twin is up to you just glad someone likes it!
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Love the arts Dreamweaver and Glitch astonishing both of them
              sigpic

Comment

I can make you something Little Twin, I'll make you anythiing you want just tell me what you want done and I'll do it

Doesn't bother me, however you wanna say it Twin is up to you just glad someone likes it!
                Oh, I was not going to change it up because I thought it was bothering you..it's because it was bothering me actually of course people like your art, silly
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Oh, I was not going to change it up because I thought it was bothering you..it's because it was bothering me actually of course people like your art, silly
                  O.o meh *shrugs* that's why I keep making it cus I actually have a reason to now Twin isn't that right Helen? *looks around with pouty expression* Helen?
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

thanks everyone glad you like them *huggles all round*
                    Yeah right here Nikola. and Ive always loved your work. Your writing and your rping and your artwork.

Genius remeber?
                    sigpic
                    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                      thanks everyone glad you like them *huggles all round*
                      Yeah right here Nikola. and Ive always loved your work. Your writing and your rping and your artwork.

Genius remeber?
                      There you are! How could I forget? *snuggles* Yes well that's you Helen, not everyone enjoys it you know? Not naming names *clears throat* Anyway trying to think of another Teslen banner to make
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

O.o meh *shrugs* that's why I keep making it cus I actually have a reason to now Twin isn't that right Helen? *looks around with pouty expression* Helen?
                        Sorry if that last statement sounded insensitive. I was not aiming for that. I've just been a jumble of emotions lately...well when you have someone look you straight in the eye and they tell you that you don't make them happy and that's why they avoid you..It's pretty hard to hold it together at times I hope I am not one of the people that you don't want to name..because I have always liked your art and that is the genuine truth Sorry if I hurt you. I just have not been myself lately. a certain unnamed person in RL is to thank for that
                        Last edited by Aurora7783; 04 March 2011, 08:20 PM.
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Sorry if that last statement sounded insensitive. I was not aiming for that. I've just been a jumble of emotions lately...well when you have someone look you straight in the eye and they tell you that you don't make them happy and that's why they avoid you..It's pretty hard to hold it together at times I hope I am not one of the people that you don't want to name..because I have always liked your art and that is the genuine truth Sorry if I hurt you. I just have not been myself lately. a certain unnamed person in RL is to thank for that
                          Nah ... No harm done twin *huggles* I know how you feel really except she didn't say that's why she avoided me but I have had someone say that to me before. *huggle again*. You're not one of the other people I was gonna not name Twin don't worry. I know you've always loved my art and I lvoe your art to hehe! I'll make you anything you want me to to cheer you up if I can? What color do you want it and are there any certain lyrics you want me to use?
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                            Btw.. Okay back to Teslen talk I'm currently working on my editing skills for some Teslen art. Hmphh. I'm not really a good editor though. Anyone got anymore artwork they'd be ok with me snurching? Hehe XD
                            Or.. OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sure your editing is fine! I look at my art and see where I could have done blended things better and I cringe but (at least I hope) no one else notices

If you want to have a look at any of my stuff its all snurchable and you can see it here

On that note does anyone have any quotes or themes I could try out? I find it really hard doing the art without having an idea in mind and at the moment my muse has run away and hidden himself *grumbles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                              On that note does anyone have any quotes or themes I could try out? I find it really hard doing the art without having an idea in mind and at the moment my muse has run away and hidden himself *grumbles*
                              How about we start a little challenge? See who can come up with the best movie, song, poem quote for a Teslen banner? What say you guys?
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

How about we start a little challenge? See who can come up with the best movie, song, poem quote for a Teslen banner? What say you guys?
                                That's a brilliant idea Glitch!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X