Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    I would never be able to make a Magnett banner without putting Nikola in the corner waiting for his chance to pounce. Erm if I could make banners. they always look ridiculous
    Haha!! I should have done that!

I'm quite new at making any kind of art so I look at them and go "Yeah that looks OK!" Then I see the other art here and its like.. wow.. they blend things so well and the colours look awesome.. and mine are just kind of meh... But it's fun at least! You should add some too, ridiculous can be awesome too!
    Last edited by Cekay; 02 March 2011, 03:43 PM. Reason: forgot to include my reply xD
    sigpic

Comment

Yay I can green again

Love the arts Aurora & Glitch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
        Haha!! I should have done that!

I'm quite new at making any kind of art so I look at them and go "Yeah that looks OK!" Then I see the other art here and its like.. wow.. they blend things so well and the colours look awesome.. and mine are just kind of meh... But it's fun at least! You should add some too, ridiculous can be awesome too!
        I agree. Art is for fun and expression Come on Dreamweaver, get in on the fun. I post my stuff on here..and I would not say my stuff is great at all...but I do have fun with it
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

I would never be able to make a Magnett banner without putting Nikola in the corner waiting for his chance to pounce. Erm if I could make banners. they always look ridiculous
          As I'm always telling Twin ... There is no ridiculous or ugly art ... Make one for us? I'm not very good at it either, but it's the thought that counts Dreamweaver

Originally posted by davala View Post
          Yay I can green again

Love the arts Aurora & Glitch
          Thanks Davala
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            As I'm always telling Twin ... There is no ridiculous or ugly art ... Make one for us? I'm not very good at it either, but it's the thought that counts Dreamweaver

Thanks Davala
            Not that good...who are you kidding..see..I'm allowed to say that Twin..you are not You "actually" are good..that is what separates us..maybe you are just trying to be humble? LOL
            davala,thanks for the green
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Not that good...who are you kidding..see..I'm allowed to say that Twin..you are not You "actually" are good..that is what separates us..maybe you are just trying to be humble? LOL
              davala,thanks for the green
              My dear Twin .... [RP]I am Nikola Tesla[/RP] I don't do humble but if you say I'm good I guess I am!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I did a bunch of arts for the art challenge this week, I wanted to share my Teslen ones here since I haven't done much art recently.

Spoiler:

I'm still here from Treasure Planet

A tale as old as time from Beauty and the Beast

A tale as old as time from Beauty and the Beast

Always know who you are from Treasure Planet

I'm still here from Treasure Planet

If I never knew you from Pocahuntas
                sigpic

Comment

Awsome CK I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks or Beauty and the beast when I see these two
                  You guys are super awsome Alright if it means that much to you guys Ill give it a shot just dont ban me if its bad.

Aurora is right you have no reason to be Humble Glitch
                  sigpic
                  Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

OH! *gasps* CK those are GREAT! Can I use the first Treasure Planet one? Please? Please Please?

Awsome CK I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks or Beauty and the beast when I see these two
                    You guys are super awsome Alright if it means that much to you guys Ill give it a shot just dont ban me if its bad.

Aurora is right you have no reason to be Humble Glitch
                    There's no such thing as bad art Dreamweaver .... This is a gift for you ok?
                    Last edited by Glitch33; 03 March 2011, 12:08 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Haha nope!

As Glitch said, no such thing! We won't ban you, in all likelihood we'll all crowd around and offer cookies for wonderful work

OH! *gasps* CK those are GREAT! Can I use the first Treasure Planet one? Please? Please Please?
                      Of course! Everything I make is totally snurchable.

Pretty Glitch! It's still not letting me give green to you guys
                      But take my virtual green!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post

Of course! Everything I make is totally snurchable.

Pretty Glitch! It's still not letting me give green to you guys
                        But take my virtual green!
                        YAY *snurches and adds to signature rotation* ThankYou!ThankYou! *huggles* And thanks for the green *takes it*
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                          [RP]I am Nikola Tesla[/RP] I don't do humble but if you say I'm good I guess I am!
                          Really Nikola are you that conceited ? JK Glitch (his idea no one kill me)

Originally posted by Glitchie
                          There's no such thing as bad art Dreamweaver .... This is a gift for you ok?
                          IIIEEEE I love it I love it its gorgous *Is squeeless*
                          Last edited by Dreamweaver; 03 March 2011, 01:43 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glitch isn't the biggest fan of squeeing so it's lucky that you're squeeless!

Though he permits the occasional one.. and when it's over his arts I'm sure it's ok.. After all with such a fanclub he needs to get used to it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Really Nikola are you that conceited ? JK Glitch (his idea no one kill me)

GAH *falls over* Helen it's you *clings and snuggles* I knew you would join and I'll accept it just this once *covers ears* go ahead
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

GAH *falls over* Helen it's you *clings and snuggles* I knew you would join and I'll accept it just this once *covers ears* go ahead
                                Ofcourse its me!! are you surpirsed? Admit it you are!! LOL

Really you mean it? *Ahem*
                                SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X