Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

davala,Love the new artwork hon it's genius
    lastrequest,hello hon *hugs* Yes, I will definitely put a pic of my tattoo up for you
    Will read and review your new update later..I promise I know it will be awesome like usual.yeah, I know..it's just hard and it hurts so much...he told me today that he does not want to pursue counseling..I asked him about it this morning..it almost feels like half of me has been ripped away..and I don't know how to put the pieces back together..but I am strong..and I will survive
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Well hello there! Not seen you for a while either *hugs*, and you come with some lovely art! AND I managed to green you I believe
      Well, that's right, I got horribly busy those last time, I came sometimes but you guys are really talkative! So It was hard to post a reply while missing the greatest part of the conversation! ^^ It's cool to come here again!
      oh and.. *hugs back*

Comment

Is it a timing limit then? I always get told I have to spread green around, even when I haven't been on the forum for days at a time
        Actually I think the time limit was cause I was reading the Sam/Jack Valenship thread, so much awesome art, vids and fic in that I gave away all the green I could for 24 hours!
        Now its back to telling me I need to spread it around before I can green this person
        I finally caught up on my FF reading, love your story btw!
        If anyone has any teslen fics to recommend I'm totally open
        sigpic

Comment

hope your jaw's feeling better some?

Who's been bashing your work? *mutters to self* your art is fab so just ignore them. That you've put the work into making something and sharing it... meh... I just don't understand some people. If they don't like something there's no need to make a point of bashing it.
          Just a few people in the NT thread and my jaw's doing a little better, still hurts to chew on the right side and it keeps locking up on me. Thanks for the support btw *hugs*
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for disapearing again.

Aurora7783 *huggles*

lastrequest you have a story that i haven't got on alert?!? *runs off to find*

And lovely art davala and Glitchie!
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
              Sorry for disapearing again.

And lovely art davala and Glitchie!
              Not a problem Dubbers we know RL can be a pain sometimes and please call me Glitch
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

davala and glitch, I wish I had green to give!
                *hugs Aurora*

As for the green, the restriction is made up to prevent giving reputation points to the same person over and over, so you can't hand it out to A before you've handed it out to and x amount of others first. The time limit kicks in when you have given out 'too much' green shortly after eachother, but the 'person' limit still stands after that one has passed.
                ...Or something.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dubbersand Nad, thank you that makes me feel better. I basically begged him to go to counseling with me and he said no because it costs too much. So basically I am not worth it.. maybe he's right. Maybe I'm not..
                  If it were up to me I would "green" everyone a billion times each day LOL everybody is so damm talented on here
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    davala,Love the new artwork hon it's genius
                    lastrequest,hello hon *hugs* Yes, I will definitely put a pic of my tattoo up for you
                    Thankies

yeah, I know..it's just hard and it hurts so much...he told me today that he does not want to pursue counseling..I asked him about it this morning..it almost feels like half of me has been ripped away..and I don't know how to put the pieces back together..but I am strong..and I will survive
                    I basically begged him to go to counseling with me and he said no because it costs too much. So basically I am not worth it.. maybe he's right. Maybe I'm not..
                    Without meaning to be blunt...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...if he's not even willing to try counselling then it's HIM that's not worth it, not you. The fact you're feeling that way speaks volumes IMO. You've obviously made an effort to try and sort things out but it takes both people to make a relationship work, and from what I'm hearing he isn't trying very hard.

I hope things get easier for you soon

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    Well, that's right, I got horribly busy those last time, I came sometimes but you guys are really talkative! So It was hard to post a reply while missing the greatest part of the conversation! ^^ It's cool to come here again!
                    oh and.. *hugs back*
                    yeah I know what you mean, sometimes I pop in and I have to go back a few pages to know what the current convo is about and I get a bit lost! On a side note though... not been in the *whispers it* Helen/Will thread for a while either... have I missed anything in there?

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                    Actually I think the time limit was cause I was reading the Sam/Jack Valenship thread, so much awesome art, vids and fic in that I gave away all the green I could for 24 hours!
                    Now its back to telling me I need to spread it around before I can green this person
                    I finally caught up on my FF reading, love your story btw!
                    If anyone has any teslen fics to recommend I'm totally open
                    Ack! I keep forgetting about Sam/Jack shippyness I need to go check that out. Just felt disheartened about it recently... Sam/Jack OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    feels like this third movie is never going to get made, and we're never going to get an onscreen confirmation

And fic recs - I was going to rec one that I've been reading recently but then I saw you on the reviews page so you're already reading it

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Just a few people in the NT thread and my jaw's doing a little better, still hurts to chew on the right side and it keeps locking up on me. Thanks for the support btw *hugs*
                    YW

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                    Sorry for disapearing again...

lastrequest you have a story that i haven't got on alert?!? *runs off to find*
                    *shrugs* I don't know if you have it on alert

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    As for the green, the restriction is made up to prevent giving reputation points to the same person over and over, so you can't hand it out to A before you've handed it out to and x amount of others first. The time limit kicks in when you have given out 'too much' green shortly after eachother, but the 'person' limit still stands after that one has passed.
                    ...Or something.
                    Thanks for explaining I've been on the forum a good while now but I still don't know how half the stuff works on here
                    Oh and... I believe you've reviewed my story but I can't reply to it so I'll just put here, thankies and glad you're enjoying it!
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

davala and glitch, I wish I had green to give!
                      Thanks Nad
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Dubbersand Nad, thank you that makes me feel better. I basically begged him to go to counseling with me and he said no because it costs too much. So basically I am not worth it.. maybe he's right. Maybe I'm not..
                        If it were up to me I would "green" everyone a billion times each day LOL everybody is so damm talented on here
                        Bleh. Don't think you're not worth it!
                        *hugs*

Thanks for explaining I've been on the forum a good while now but I still don't know how half the stuff works on here
                        Oh and... I believe you've reviewed my story but I can't reply to it so I'll just put here, thankies and glad you're enjoying it!
                        You're welcome on both counts.
                        I do review under my GW name most of the time. I'm too lazy to sign into my FF account
                        In fact, I'm sometimes even too lazy to remember to leave a review...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Twin don't think that, don't ever think that *huggles big* You are worth it .... Maybe he's not? *huggles*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

You are worth it *hugs* Never think otherwise its a down hill spiral after that

I will be making some art soon to help get my mood up.
                            sigpic

Comment

New Teslen banner enjoy

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

You're welcome on both counts.
                                I do review under my GW name most of the time. I'm too lazy to sign into my FF account
                                In fact, I'm sometimes even too lazy to remember to leave a review...
                                that's one of the reasons I allow unsigned reviews, I too... can sometimes be too lazy to sign in

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                                *virtual green*
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X