No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*acts conceded* of course you do I'm the best .... JKJKJK There's people out there who are WAAAAY better at art than I am. I do my best to make you guys happy!
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Dubbers,I am glad that you like my artwork I am just as shocked that people like them I am more of a writer than anything..hmmm..maybe I should update my story "A New Beginning" soon..I am horrible with updates LOL
      Cekay,Thank you and I love your celebration banner..so cute! And congrats on your 100th post!
      davala,thanks the relationship I've been in since high school has taken a turn for the worst in the past 2 years..I guess my sadness is my muse..the art and writing are my way of dealing with the pain..sad but true..but enough of that
      Glitch,of course you can snurch You're my Twin and I love your new banner don't know why anybody would not like you..you are all around awesome to me *hugs* *growls at unnamed person that does not like you* don't worry Twin..I've got your back LOL
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

500 pages?!
        *happy dances*

We need cake. And wine.

I'm sorry, but I keep dropping in and out and therefore I can't comment on everyone individually, but gosh darnit the artwork makes me happy!

Welcome back, Dubbers!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Glitch,of course you can snurch You're my Twin and I love your new banner don't know why anybody would not like you..you are all around awesome to me *hugs* *growls at unnamed person that does not like you* don't worry Twin..I've got your back LOL
          Of course I am lol I forgot hehe! *snurches and hugs in a corner* they're both so pretty *runs back and hugs Twin* Glad someone does. Now that's two people I have if these two people attack me again. I don't mind them saying my work is bad, but bashing me in front of everyone rather than PMing me is .... *sighs and shakes head* forget it. I can enjoy all my fans
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

two new arts for the day

now i'm off to lurk
            sigpic

Comment

Wow 500 pages!!

Why don't we have some kind of celebration for that!?

Like some banners that have the words 500 and Teslen (or wine in the Tesla spirit!?) in it or something?

Now onto my actual post
              Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
              Oooh, lovely banner Ck. Can I ask where you get your screencaps from? Or do you do them yourself?
              I get them myself, I have a bunch of clips tesla saved in windows movie maker and I go through it (frame by frame sometimes..) till I see one that fits.

Don't worry; I always used to forget my usernames, so now I just use the same few over and over!
              I use the same few most of the time, my ff.net one is different cause when I started writing I didn't want my friend to recognise it cause she has such high standards...

Umm... Nah, I wouldn't do that...that's just evil! Although I am fond of cliffhangers and wildly irregular updates!
              I can deal with that!

Thankfully not, just rather busy!
              Yeah.. I'm about to get into that, working full-time and my part-time study is going to start in march.. and then time for friends and everything else. X.x

Great banners Glitchand davala (as always!) I really like the first one there davala and Glitch cute background and the quote really works!

And thanks Aurora
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                Wow 500 pages!!

Like some banners that have the words 500 and Teslen (or wine in the Tesla spirit!?) in it or something?
                Alright, being in France has its advantages! My dad have a opened bottle of Bordeaux! (It's not a 45, unfortunately xD)

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                  Wow 500 pages!!

Great banners Glitchand davala (as always!) I really like the first one there davala and Glitch cute background and the quote really works!

And thanks Aurora
                  Sounds like a plan to me! Let's get started!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Hell Yeah!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dances) 500! 500! Good..because I have some Kendall Jackson chardonnay..one of my favorites for the occasion yes,let's do something with 500 in it
                    Cekay,no problem hon
                    davala,love the artwork awesome as always!
                    MissCheerfully,yes, we'll have that bordeaux as well
                    Glitch,well..those two people are just jealous of your abilities..and I am here if they want to start some drama..I'll give them drama..LOL I am fiercely loyal when it comes to my friends..one of my better qualities..as well as my protectiveness
                    Okay guys...party time!!!!! I am still psyched from the karaoke party that my besties and I just had..can you tell..LOL
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Glitch,well..those two people are just jealous of your abilities..and I am here if they want to start some drama..I'll give them drama..LOL I am fiercely loyal when it comes to my friends..one of my better qualities..as well as my protectiveness
                      Okay guys...party time!!!!! I am still psyched from the karaoke party that my besties and I just had..can you tell..LOL
                      Thank you Twin *huggles* and I will do everything on my power to portect you when you need it ok? Sound like a deal?

Here's my contribution to the celebration
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,I love it Twin! and thanks for saying that..it's really sweet.
                        here is my contribution to the celebration everyone
                        Last edited by Aurora7783; 21 February 2011, 06:47 PM.
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

*gasps* ooo Pretty *snurches and huggles then hugs Twin*
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            *gasps* ooo Pretty *snurches and huggles then hugs Twin*
                            Why thank you that's the reaction I try to aim for *hugs back* I like to make things that are as bubbly as my personality..well...some people would disagree with that..I have coworkers that have called me too quiet, snobby,and full of herself to my face..but I don't give a hoot what they think LOL
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Keep an eye on this post it will get edited soon with 7 pretties

Here they are

Spoiler:

Last edited by davala; 21 February 2011, 07:58 PM. Reason: arted
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been here in awhile.
                                But I made a spot on fanpop for Teslen if anyone wants to join!

Here
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X