No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone...I have new artwork for you I like this one alot..plus it has lyrics from a song that I love
    oh...and it's snurchable by permission and also by crediting me
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
      Haha wait.. triplets now.

I just tried the signature rotation thing. I hope it works! Let me know if it looks bad!
      Looks good Cekay

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Hello everyone...I have new artwork for you I like this one alot..plus it has lyrics from a song that I love
      oh...and it's snurchable by permission and also by crediting me
      *Gasp* Can I snurch it Twin? Please? *begs* Please, please please?
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch, sure of course you can snurch. My stuff usually is unless I state otherwise. Just remember to credit me
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

*dual-shipper back* I know you've missed me.

RL has been a real PAIN for the past week and a half, but I saw a lot of artwork had been posted. I love it! Keeps us from severe SWS (Sanctuary Withdrawal Syndrom).

Now, catching up, so beware the multi-quote.

Originally posted by davala View Post
          I absolutly love Tesla and Magnus they make me want to squee when I see then together.
          A bit belated, but welcome to the thread Davala!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Well Davala welcome to the site I hope you have fun here *covers ears* I still don't get why girls squee .... *sighs and uncovers ears* The name's Glitch btw!
          Squeeing is half the fun Glitch. ;P

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          hey there Teslenites! *waves*
          finally got around to check this thread after a while and I see you have been busy
          sooo I came here to propose you to celebrate Valentine's in a Teslen way as in Teslentine We did that last year too, and basically it's just another celebration of our awesome ship and each can participate with artwork, fics, vids or just being here and celebrating with the rest of the teslenites. [and before you ask, yes we do have a lot of celebration days for our ship xD].
          so what do you say?
          Teslentine? Sounds great! Thank god I came back this week, I would have missed it.

Since everyone (or almost) has agreed to the date, must I assume very little of us are going to London to see AT?

(I hate being so far away! Plus the fact that I have no money for anything fandom-related at the moment. I would totally have gone! Why is taking the plane expensive? *sigh*
          /End rant. I could go on much longer though.)

I have a question its about 1x13 Revelations they are standing around the alter figuring out where their keys are and Nikola makes a comment about Helen's Father liked them best as a couple...was he saying that just to upset John or was he serious..cause the look of John going back and forth of Nikola and Helen and her face like he just told some dark seceret.

Its been bugging me was wondering if any of you had a guess.
          I. Will. Stay. Objective. (Or try to. )

I really think he was just being himself. Meaning, he was trying to get John to react. Those two aren't exactly best friend. (Yet, I don't think they're ennemies. Perhaps some kind of weird unhealthy friendship? o.ô) They argue every time they are in the same room. Though, spoilers season 3
          Spoiler:
          John had asked for his help with the energy creature.
          So, you know, I don't think it'll ever be clear as to what their 'frienship' really is like.¸

But lack of canon proof makes me say that nothing happened between Helen and Nikola back at Oxford. I do believe in one-sided love at the time though. That's VERY probable even! (In fact, I believe every member of The Five had a thing for Helen at some point, but let's leave that for another discussion. Haha! ;P)

That was objective, right? *hopes so*

Does any one think that we might get some more Helen and Nikola background? Just the little bit they let out once in awhile isn't doing it for me. We pretty much know all there is to the John thing I want more Nikola.
          Originally posted by Cekay View Post
          It's sad with all the fanfic I read I had forgotten there isn't actually a detailed history of Nikola/Helen back at Oxford..
          It is true that fanfic make up for a lot of (still) missing pieces fo that time.

I really hope we get more background to The Five in general honestly.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

came here for some cheering up...the artwork on here always cheers me up and makes me smile..even when that is the last thing I want to do. Why are relationships so damm complicated..I'm so sick of RL drama..would make some art but it will come out depressive...so..maybe not
            alright...well I did make something...it's not very good...especially with the mood I'm in..
            Last edited by Aurora7783; 10 February 2011, 08:02 PM.
            sigpic

But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch, sure of course you can snurch. My stuff usually is unless I state otherwise. Just remember to credit me
              Awesome *snurches* Thanks Twin *hugs*
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Might make some more stuff later today..nothing else to do..I'm home with a high fever and I feel like hell
                Glitch, glad you like my latest artwork "Middle Twin" *hugs back*
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Love all the arts
                  sigpic

Comment

I can't wait till tomorrow! ... I am SO ready for Teslentine's Day *huggles stuff* I think they turned out really good
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

So tomorrow is Teslenite's day...I will see what I can do as far as making stuff...arts...story...both...have not decided yet.. or maybe a story and art combo LOL
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Why have I never any green for you guys?

I can't wait till tomorrow! ... I am SO ready for Teslentine's Day *huggles stuff* I think they turned out really good
                        Me too!
                        Made two sets of artwork, working on another
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wait what? lol I didnt know that *slaps self*
                          So Teslenites Day is the day before Valentines Day?
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Nad,that's okay compliments on my stuff is all I really need....I should give you green for your amazing artwork Can't wait to see what you come up with

Sam1969,Hey Little Twin yeah..they decided to do it on a Saturday so everyone would have a chance to participate
                            Okay...here is an early one for tomorrow...it is very lighthearted and cute
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Nad,that's okay compliments on my stuff is all I really need....I should give you green for your amazing artwork Can't wait to see what you come up with

Sam1969,Hey Little Twin yeah..they decided to do it on a Saturday so everyone would have a chance to participate
                              Okay...here is an early one for tomorrow...it is very lighthearted and cute
                              Yeah, but, but... green is so much more fun! (Thanks)
                              Love the colourfull banner as well
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Because it's already saturday where I am and because I'm not sure when I'll be here, I'll just post one set early. It's the one I like the least. It's simple and flashy and made out of a manip and... Oh well.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X