No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, I'm glad you guys like it ^^ And last night I got the perfect song, so I'll be making a new one soon xD I just can't stop o: So thanks guys!

Glitch - I like that banner, and the quote. They really could be an unstoppable couple if they got together x3
    sigpic
    FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      Yay, I'm glad you guys like it ^^ And last night I got the perfect song, so I'll be making a new one soon xD I just can't stop o: So thanks guys!

Glitch - I like that banner, and the quote. They really could be an unstoppable couple if they got together x3
      Can't wait to see what you come up with .... And thanks took almost an hour to make cus I wanted it to be perfect .... There's maybe one or two flaws but hey I'm half human I'm trying to get my videos uploaded but Youtube's being a pain , but I'll post them as soon as I do get them up! They're both KINDA Teslen ... the second one definately is and goes with the banner that Aurora's using ... My "Shattered" banner
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Snowdrop,Awww....I loved your video and the music is so bewitching and haunting..I really like it
        Glitch,love the new banner

It's snowing here again....ugh!!
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Glitch,love the new banner

It's snowing here again....ugh!!
          Glad you like it Aurora

It's too cold to snow here *rolls eyes*
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Aurora - Thank you ^^ I know, I just love that song. <3

Glitch - Ohh I can't wait to see your vids! Sometimes youtube takes forever to upload D:
            And, haha xD The Shattered thing was my inspiration as well x3 Haven't had time to work on it much today since I went out but tomorrow, definitely. I'll just have to get some goodies together for it :3

And great news =D Today I finally got to buy seasons 1&2 of Sanctuary, brand new. I could have got them used for cheaper but I wanted the money to go straight to the makers so we'll get more xD
            sigpic

Comment

Glitch - Ohh I can't wait to see your vids! Sometimes youtube takes forever to upload D:
              And, haha xD The Shattered thing was my inspiration as well x3 Haven't had time to work on it much today since I went out but tomorrow, definitely. I'll just have to get some goodies together for it :3

And great news =D Today I finally got to buy seasons 1&2 of Sanctuary, brand new. I could have got them used for cheaper but I wanted the money to go straight to the makers so we'll get more xD
              Thanks Snowie I can't wait to show them to you .... If youtube would quit being difficult *hits youtube* I even threatened to go all Jack the Ripper on it, but that didn't work *pouts like Nikola* stupid internet connection!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch - Lol, well since threatening didn't work, I have no suggestions xD Sometimes it used to take me like over 500 minutes to upload a video, and then when it got towards the end, it would error D: Not happy times.
                sigpic

Comment

Bonjour, everyone!!! Bored and stuck at work on my lunch break so bored right now
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch - Lol, well since threatening didn't work, I have no suggestions xD Sometimes it used to take me like over 500 minutes to upload a video, and then when it got towards the end, it would error D: Not happy times.
                    Ditto ... I had it at 98% and then it failed *cries* youtube hates me

Bonjour, everyone!!! Bored and stuck at work on my lunch break so bored right now
                    Well hello Aurora .... I just woke up
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch - D: That sucks.

Hey Aurora ^^ Though I'm posting pretty late now ><
                      sigpic

Comment

New Teslen Banner
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch - D: That sucks.

Hey Aurora ^^ Though I'm posting pretty late now ><
                          That's okay I'm a night owl anyway..night-time is like my morning...if that makes any sense LOL
                          Glitch,I like the new banner love what you did with the hearts
                          sigpic

But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

w00t new stuff!

Cekay - I liked that video :3 The song was very pleasant too.
                            Thanks and I really love that sig! I wish I was that talented.. I haven't found out how to add background affects using paintshop.. Might need to look into getting an actual photoshop program... and then actually learn how to use it!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            New Teslen banner I just made

Snurchable with permission
                            LOVE^^ great quote + text in my favourite colour I really like it! They are SO a perfect couple.

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            New Teslen Banner
                            Again such awesome affects! What you did with the hearts is super cute!

Thanks to everyone who liked my vid! Snowy, Aurora7783, Martina Magnus and Glitch -My first favourite! You guys are so awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's okay I'm a night owl anyway..night-time is like my morning...if that makes any sense LOL
                              Glitch,I like the new banner love what you did with the hearts
                              I have insomnia so I constantly lose a lotta sleep but glad you like the new banner ... Took me a few tries before I was satisifed with it and I still messed up a bit, but oh well, not really noticable unless you're actually looking for the mistake. *Shrugs*

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                              w00t new stuff!
                              LOVE^^ great quote + text in my favourite colour I really like it! They are SO a perfect couple.
                              Again such awesome affects! What you did with the hearts is super cute!

Thanks to everyone who liked my vid! Snowy, Aurora7783, Martina Magnus and Glitch -My first favourite! You guys are so awesome.
                              No problem CK I'm glad you like my art .... I'll make you a gift if you like or you can use Invisible, the green one if you want
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Aurora - Oh I'm definitely a night owl too~ I don't fully wake up until the afternoon x3

Glitch - That's cute xD I love how it looks like he's thinking about it and grinning like "yea, that happened".

Cekay - Yea, I use photoshop elements, which I got with my tablet. Background effects are easy, just slip a layer below the layers that hold their faces (: I use brushes from DA for that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X