X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Your welcome!
    And yepperz it's nothing but wuv hehe

Happy New Year to you too! It'll be new year in 3 & 1/2 hours here.
    Tis all about the <3
    How many different ways can it possibly be said?

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    Happy New Year Teslenites!

after the amount of gutter I enjoyed lately [thanks to the TeslaGirls XDD] I finally managed to write something angsty. short fic for "Trail of Blood" finale enjoy
    Don't die
    Read and reviewed; loved it!
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Wow not that many people are posting in here anymore What has been done to our Teslen thread?!
      Well, I just had three pages to read, so I think people are still posting haha!

Happy 2011 everyone! May the year bring us wonderful, sweet, and lovely Teslen moments. <3

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I can see something beautiful, romantic and sexy, especially HOT! Tango + Waltz and Rumba together? What do you think? Hehe, I guess they would die from this kind of dance Can you imagine them dancing all of these dances together ?
      I'd love to see them dance. AT said on a Tapping Tuesday that Helen could dance and I'd really like to see that - especially as a dancer myself.

Beautiful arties posted over the last three pages. Going to read the fics and review soon.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy New Year Teslenites!

after the amount of gutter I enjoyed lately [thanks to the TeslaGirls XDD] I finally managed to write something angsty. short fic for "Trail of Blood" finale enjoy
        Don't die
        Ooh, that's wonderfully written! ) I seem to love evrything you write - be it angsty, or M-rated, or whatever... )) It's just amazing how many talented people are around us ))) *eyes sparkling*
        sigpic
        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
          R&R. Very beautiful story, yet so sad. I really liked it. Great job!
          Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
          Read and reviewed; loved it!
          thankiesss

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Happy 2011 everyone! May the year bring us wonderful, sweet, and lovely Teslen moments. <3
          Amen to that!

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
          Ooh, that's wonderfully written! ) I seem to love evrything you write - be it angsty, or M-rated, or whatever... )) It's just amazing how many talented people are around us ))) *eyes sparkling*
          oh thank you it means a lot for me
          not sure if I'd put myself in the talented people group around here but yeah I agree, there are indeed lots of talented people

Comment

Criss, you should stop saying that. You ARE talented!! And I told ya already, you are my writing idol .. and I mean it! Your fics are awesome, I will read it like a fairy tale (sad fairy tale) before sleep

And of course, I am sure that everybody here is talented - videos, arts, fanfictions, poems and so on Teslen Rock !!
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Criss, you should stop saying that. You ARE talented!! And I told ya already, you are my writing idol .. and I mean it! Your fics are awesome, I will read it like a fairy tale (sad fairy tale) before sleep

And of course, I am sure that everybody here is talented - videos, arts, fanfictions, poems and so on Teslen Rock !!
              TESLEN ROCK !!! yeah

and Criss, Sammie is right ... you are talented Trust me ...
              After all I'm YOUR FAN ... you Evil Romanian genius
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Teslen totally rock! ))

Reading all your fanfics make art ideas creep into my head... ) One of those (inspired by Rose's We Are All Kings and Queens)

sigpic
                Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  TESLEN ROCK !!! yeah

and Criss, Sammie is right ... you are talented Trust me ...
                  After all I'm YOUR FAN ... you Evil Romanian genius
                  *mutters* have it your way

Olwen the wallie is so amazing *snurches*
                  we did in fact call Helen and Niko the Queen and the King long before Helen mentioned it the show P
                  actually they could've drawn inspiration from us XD just saying

Comment

Teslen totally rock! ))

Reading all your fanfics make art ideas creep into my head... ) One of those (inspired by Rose's We Are All Kings and Queens)

[IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_queenwallpaper.jpg
                    Now you took my breath away ... it's so ... so ... gorgeous !
                    I love it .... and yeah Helen is his Queen

*mutters* have it your way

Olwen the wallie is so amazing *snurches*
                    we did in fact call Helen and Niko the Queen and the King long before Helen mentioned it the show P
                    actually they could've drawn inspiration from us XD just saying
                    Agree with ya Criss , we called them Queen and King long time before Helen mentioned that in show I really think that they drawn inspiration on this thread
                    Somehow I wish they could've drawn more
                    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Teslen totally rock! ))

[IMG]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_queenwallpaper.jpg[/IMG
                      Ooooh pretty pretty...*snurched*

Agree with ya Criss , we called them Queen and King long time before Helen mentioned that in show I really think that they drawn inspiration on this thread
                      Amen to that! Let's hope they visit this thread to get inspiration more often

Comment

Teslen totally rock! ))

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_queenwallpaper.jpg
                        Love it!

Amen to that! Let's hope they visit this thread to get inspiration more often
                        If they did I think the rating might go up slightly...
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss.
                          ^
                          Read that all you PTB lurking around. ;PP

sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I somehow feel... responsible? XDDD

Comment

I wouldn't complain ... and for the record, I would be satisfied (for a while anyway) with more Teslen goodness and of course a KISS

Comment

I somehow feel... responsible? XDDD
                                He he he he; at least partially I'd say
                                But blame the muse; it's always the muse's fault.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss.
                                ^
                                Read that all you PTB lurking around. ;PP
                                *gasp* that's who all the lurkers are!

I wouldn't complain ... and for the record, I would be satisfied (for a while anyway) with more Teslen goodness and of course a KISS
                                I didn't hear any complaining...we definately need more Teslen goodness.

I just had a look at the first Sanctuary fanfic page, and more than half are Teslen!!!! It's awesome!!!!

And I just put this together, I'm not sure if I like the colouring I've given it though; do you think it'd be better in the original dark blues of the actual shots?

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Dubbers; 02 January 2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X