No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW...AWESOME ARTWORK OVERLOAD!!! Brilliant stuff you three!
    I am so loving this week!

Aurora - there's always something to giggle at, sometimes we just don't realise it

Now I'm thinking of a drunken Nikola...
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much for nice words, everyone. I am happy that you like my art.
      Aurora, I like both of your parts
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone! You guys mean so much to me, so be happy and healthy this holiday
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Merry Christmas Everyone! You guys mean so much to me, so be happy and healthy this holiday
          Merry Christmas . And I agree. You all mean to me a lot. I am happy to have you
          Your Sammie

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Thank you for your warm welcome here and your kind words, you are really great!!! *group hug*

Comment

Ok. Maybe you know, maybe you don't know. Me and Martina.Magnus ( Tina, my lil sis ), are writing Teslen (Insane, crazy) fairy tale. We started our own FF acount - HuggyBears - and we uploaded the first part of our story.

The Tale of Sanctuaryland

I hope you will enjoy it and please, send us review, we wanna know what you think about it. We are almost finished with writing and we will upload next part as soon as possible.
              Thanks to Yamiisane for correction You rock, hon.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                Ok. Maybe you know, maybe you don't know. Me and Martina.Magnus ( Tina, my lil sis ), are writing Teslen (Insane, crazy) fairy tale. We started our own FF acount - HuggyBears - and we uploaded the first part of our story.

The Tale of Sanctuaryland

I hope you will enjoy it and please, send us review, we wanna know what you think about it. We are almost finished with writing and we will upload next part as soon as possible.
                Thanks to Yamiisane for correction You rock, hon.
                He he, very amusing Read and reviewed. One point though, you keep switching between tenses: is that intentional? Otherwise very enjoyable.

And here is my own Rufflemus contribution; just in the nick of time according to my watch.
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6589743/1/
                Last edited by Dubbers; 25 December 2010, 02:14 PM.
                WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Hello shipper types!

I'm fairly new to Sanctuary, but am all caught up bar the last 3-4 eps which I will be watching this week. I'm glad to find a Helen/Tesla thread - looking around LJ and SyFy I started to wonder if I was tripping, but here you all are

Forgive me if there is a trove of linkage hidden away in the last few hundred pages of posts, but I figure shippers never mind sharing - can you point me to the fic? I found a couple on fanfiction.net (generally my last resort stop!) but the LJ sanctuaryfic and sanctuaryforall don't seem to represent Helen/Tesla at all. Like, At All. The length of this thread leads me to believe I must be missing something. Show me the smut? Please?

M

Comment

Originally posted by melligator View Post
                    Hello shipper types!

I'm fairly new to Sanctuary, but am all caught up bar the last 3-4 eps which I will be watching this week. I'm glad to find a Helen/Tesla thread - looking around LJ and SyFy I started to wonder if I was tripping, but here you all are

Forgive me if there is a trove of linkage hidden away in the last few hundred pages of posts, but I figure shippers never mind sharing - can you point me to the fic? I found a couple on fanfiction.net (generally my last resort stop!) but the LJ sanctuaryfic and sanctuaryforall don't seem to represent Helen/Tesla at all. Like, At All. The length of this thread leads me to believe I must be missing something. Show me the smut? Please?

M
                    hey there new Sanctuarian !
                    welcome here and enjoy your staying!
                    I'll pm you some links for fics on FF.net

Comment

Welcome melligator, enjoy yourself here.
                      And Dub, I don't know if it is ok, but when we was writing it, we used these tenses and Yamiisane (Jamie) corrected it .. I am not so good with english grammar and I hope that everything is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        Welcome melligator, enjoy yourself here.
                        And Dub, I don't know if it is ok, but when we was writing it, we used these tenses and Yamiisane (Jamie) corrected it .. I am not so good with english grammar and I hope that everything is ok
                        Don't worry about it; it doesn't detract from the story

Comment

*hugs everyone*
                          So much reading to catch up on!

Originally posted by melligator View Post
                          Hello shipper types!

M
                          Welcome!
                          'T is true. Most of the crazy shippers hide here.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi everybody again! Happy holidays (hope you're having a good time) ))

Welcome melligator!

Samantha & Tina - read your fic )) so funny ))) Is all your family often attacked by plot bunnies? (Or it seems to me those were Shrek-style SG-connected Evil Plot Nubbins from Outer Space, weren't they?)

And here I've got another silly thought that came to my poor head... (I used screencaps from The Hollow Men, but there are no spoilers really)
                            Spoiler:

Nikola and John - when Helen's not around...
                            sigpic
                            Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Oooh, wonderful - new ff to read *happy*...will read and review later, when I'm home.

And melligator - welcome!!!

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                              Hi everybody again! Happy holidays (hope you're having a good time) ))

Welcome melligator!

Samantha & Tina - read your fic )) so funny ))) Is all your family often attacked by plot bunnies? (Or it seems to me those were Shrek-style SG-connected Evil Plot Nubbins from Outer Space, weren't they?)

And here I've got another silly thought that came to my poor head... (I used screencaps from The Hollow Men, but there are no spoilers really)
                              Spoiler:

Nikola and John - when Helen's not around...
                              Olwen, this is fabulous...and so true!!! LMAO

Comment

omg Olwen!!! *dies of laughter* THAT is freaking awesome and true at the same time XDDD
                                you keep up the good work with these comics XDD

Comment

Working...
                                X