Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    Hey guys, it getting late in France, but before the week end ends, I want to share this last drawing I made, tell what you think =)
    Animus
    I Love it!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Here's that YouTube link to the aforementioned interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30aqDjWz6D8

The Teslen bit is at around 5:40

Favorite Amanda quote from it:
      Spoiler:
      "So, I'm hopeful that something will happen. And if it happens with Tesla, then that's fine because Jonathan's quite lovely." (followed by girlish giggle and grin)

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Spoiler:
        "So, I'm hopeful that something will happen. And if it happens with Tesla, then that's fine because Jonathan's quite lovely." (followed by girlish giggle and grin)
        Oh thanks!
        I'm gonna watch it now. I hope they do get together. It would make all of us Teslen fans so very happy
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

I was watching again Amanda's skype chat on youtube and I noticed that she was talking about relationships and kisses.
          Spoiler:
          And I was like : "OMG, can we please see Helen to be happy and loved and kissed by someone who loves her?" But on the other hand, Helen is a strong woman and I can see her to be alone .. hm .. even if .... it seems weird, I know.
          I would like to see if Helene had a relationship when she was "younger". I know that she had a relationship with John, but maybe there was someone else, who was in love with her, and she was in love with.

BUT !!

I WANT HELEN AND NIKOLA TO BE TOGETHER !! They were such an awesome couple in The Fine and Animus.
          And btw, Zoe, I am totally in love with your art, but you already know
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            I was watching again Amanda's skype chat on youtube and I noticed that she was talking about relationships and kisses.
            Spoiler:
            And I was like : "OMG, can we please see Helen to be happy and loved and kissed by someone who loves her?" But on the other hand, Helen is a strong woman and I can see her to be alone .. hm .. even if .... it seems weird, I know.
            I would like to see if Helene had a relationship when she was "younger". I know that she had a relationship with John, but maybe there was someone else, who was in love with her, and she was in love with.

BUT !!

I WANT HELEN AND NIKOLA TO BE TOGETHER !! They were such an awesome couple in The Fine and Animus.
            And btw, Zoe, I am totally in love with your art, but you already know
            Yea same here!! I mean Helen/Nikola are MEANT to be together! They (mainly Magnus) might not like what the other is doing at times but that doesn't mean they aren't great together ♥Teslen♥
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Spoiler:
              what do you know! that's also my fav quote
              I can't blame her for loving Jon. I really can't
              I was actually having a chat with blackkitty479 about how lucky is Amanda to work with Jon and she goes like "Kissing and hugging J-Yo and getting paid for it? The complete definition of the word "lucky" " what else can I say

oh I've been working on a multifandom vid [Stargate/Sanctuary/Doctor Who] and it has teslen bits well if you wanna see it here is the link

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                I was actually having a chat with blackkitty479 about how lucky is Amanda to work with Jon and she goes like "Kissing and hugging J-Yo and getting paid for it? The complete definition of the word "lucky" " what else can I say

oh I've been working on a multifandom vid [Stargate/Sanctuary/Doctor Who] and it has teslen bits well if you wanna see it here is the link
                I love that vid! I especially smiled when I saw the last clip of Teslen <3
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

I love it as well! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get more screencaps from Animus?
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      I love that vid! I especially smiled when I saw the last clip of Teslen <3
                      Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      I love it as well! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing
                      thank you : I'm glad you like it
                      I just couldn't help myself to use THE teslen clip in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        Anyone know where I can get more screencaps from Animus?
                        ScreenCaps
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

thank you : I'm glad you like it
                          I just couldn't help myself to use THE teslen clip in the end
                          LOL yea it was Teslen epicness! squeeeeee!!

Oh so they obviously have screencaps there now?? Cuz last time I checked there they didn't have them.
                          *cough* sneaky devils *cough*
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

AHHHHH! *squee!* Three of my favorite things in the whole world in one video! *flails like a madwoman* Excellent job!

Comment

Oh! Hey. That's fast!
                              I like.

(Because they're just so pretty )
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I agree that Helen being single makes sense..but I think her character being in a relationship would show character growth. It would show that she is no longer afraid to fall in love and give her heart to someone..she is a risktaker..but not when it comes to love. And it is so obvious that she loves Nikola..it's the fear that holds her back and why she will not reciprocate back. And Nikola respects her..so he will flirt until he sees her get uncomfortable and will stop..even though he wants nothing more than to be loved by her..not just a platonic relationship. Those are my thoughts anyway
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X