Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow! The Animus artwork is amazing.
    The scenes are so cute!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Loving the artwork too! But we need more!!!!

Really hope we get more scenes like the ones in animus in upcoming episodes. And still holding out for another kiss.

Did I mention, I want another kiss?!?!?!?!
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        hey there
        feel free to stick around. we're all mesmerized by the awesomeness of Amanda and Jon as well as that of their characters
        Jon is getting closer and closer to becoming a regular on Sanctuary. This season he's in almost half of the episodes. but we have to remember he also has to take care of his theatre company so I'm grateful for every episode he's in
        Yeah, I had to ask Helen to move over just a tad because she's going to have to share that pedestal with Tesla!

I just love that these two can be so blunt, insulting and honest to each other while at the same time have an obvious fondness for each other, even if its grudgingly from Helen's side. Its obvious that AT and JY just love acting off each other too. Such a dynamite pair!

I'm definitely grateful for every episode he's in. But I kinda miss him in very episode he's not.

Comment

Hey guys, it getting late in France, but before the week end ends, I want to share this last drawing I made, tell what you think =)
          Animus

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            alright so once I stopped squeeing and actually managed to focus my attention I came up with this
            ya wanted Animus artwork, there ya go!

that's all for now cuz I need more caps =P
            I LOVE it, but unfortunately can't send you green. *mental green telepathic waves*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            We debated it before choosing the name and thought the two TTs would be enough. And Magnuitt didn't look good. ;P
            That's all I'm going to say.

*thinks Teslen again*
            Perfectly understandable. The irony just hit me all at once and made me giggle.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Loving the artwork too! But we need more!!!!

Really hope we get more scenes like the ones in animus in upcoming episodes. And still holding out for another kiss.

Did I mention, I want another kiss?!?!?!?!
            I CONCUR! We need to get an internet petition going or something. XD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              Hey guys, it getting late in France, but before the week end ends, I want to share this last drawing I made, tell what you think =)
              Animus
              Love it! I really like the sparkliness of it all That and it makes me think of what he says about...
              Spoiler:
              how the third one reminds him of her bedroom door

hehehe

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
              I CONCUR! We need to get an internet petition going or something. XD
              Hopefully this thread alone is acting as a petition of sorts
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I agree, there needs to a another kiss for these two.
                They are definitely the best pairing in this show so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeslaFan View Post
                  I agree, there needs to a another kiss for these two.
                  They are definitely the best pairing in this show so far.
                  totally, but have you guys seen the live chat/interview with Amanda??
                  spoilers:::
                  Spoiler:
                  Amanda told that everybody got a relationship in Sanctuary and Helen remains alone, and adds something like 'hello? Can I have a kiss??' ..this video, I think was shot during the last episodes, when the shouting was about to be finished in weeks or at least next month...
                  So I don't think we're gonna have a kiss any time soon... :'( (but the John/Helens fans either! NAH! even when we go back in time niak niak niak.
                  ..sorry x)

Comment

MissCheerfully, love the new artwork..and I love that you added sparkles..very romantic and almost fantasy like. Great job!
                    I wish we could see another kiss...but the handholding,leg touching, hugging, and smiling in the dark make up for it
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      MissCheerfully, love the new artwork..and I love that you added sparkles..very romantic and almost fantasy like. Great job!
                      I wish we could see another kiss...but the handholding,leg touching, hugging, and smiling in the dark make up for it
                      +1000
                      xD They are just retarding the unavoidable..

Comment

The tension will make the payoff so much better though.

Comment

What interview do you talk about? *curious*^^
                          Love the drawing by the way.. so fabulous an fluffy.. makes me think of christmas

a thought that just occurred to me.. I can imagine Helen watching movies and reading some "modern literature", like Harry Potter..
                          but.. Nikola? o.O Assuming he got he joke, he must have read it, too XD
                          ohh.. that woul be fun to see.. Nikola cuddled in a blanket on an armchair reading HP <3
                          sigpic

Comment

The interview is from an Australian Scifi article I can't remember exactly who, but it was done by skype so if you want to search it on YouTube type Amanda Tapping and skype.
                            Sorry I've been lurking for while but never put my 2 cents in.
                            Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
                            Charles Schultz

Comment

Animus
                              LOVE that! It's soo great Wonderful job

totally, but have you guys seen the live chat/interview with Amanda??
                              spoilers:::
                              Spoiler:
                              Amanda told that everybody got a relationship in Sanctuary and Helen remains alone, and adds something like 'hello? Can I have a kiss??' ..this video, I think was shot during the last episodes, when the shouting was about to be finished in weeks or at least next month...
                              So I don't think we're gonna have a kiss any time soon... :'( (but the John/Helens fans either! NAH! even when we go back in time niak niak niak.
                              ..sorry x)
                              Aww are you serious?! Grrr why not?!? That totally ruined my day..
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

Talking about that interview though
                                Spoiler:
                                the interviewer does ask if now that Tesla is no longer a vampire is Helen more open to having a relationship. Amanda then goes on to talk about how everyone else gets a relationship this season and she doesn't even get a kiss. But she then says that she doesn't want Magnus to seem like she's bedded each member of the five. But that she's open to the option of a relationship between Helen and Nikola as Jonathon Young is very nice.
                                Of course I am mainly paraphrasing.
                                Last edited by Dark_Angel_Tiriel; 22 November 2010, 04:20 PM.
                                Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
                                Charles Schultz

Comment

Working...
                                X