Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe! I wanted to come and post those. *pouts*
    Oh but I'm going to post two others... Niko's not in it but, but... You'll understand what makes them Teslen if you've seen the trailer. ;DDD *does the happy dance*
    Spoiler:

*Clicky for bigger. ;DD

Can we just skip next week's episode and go straight for Animus?
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Oh but I'm going to post two others... Niko's not in it but, but... You'll understand what makes them Teslen if you've seen the trailer. ;DDD *does the happy dance*
      Spoiler:

*Clicky for bigger. ;DD

OMG I didn't saw those!! Where did you find them? And we'll at least have the trailer tomorrow ! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Snow, hey .. what do you think? Are you sure you are proud of yourself that you made me so unconcentrates, restless? You are so lucky that my english exam went well. I was thinking about you when I was asked questions
        ohh.. *glad that it went well* so.. since you had no disadvantage, i don't regret it XD you had a shippy sig AND a good exam *thumps up*

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
        FOR GOD SAKE HOW COULDN'T YOU ALREADY HAVE SEE THAT TWO AMAZING PICS FROM THE NEXT TESLA EPISODE????? (Tesla-twin just send me these actually xDDDD)

Spoiler:
        from animus

So awwwwwsome! (haha, the smaller pic.. the dress, the cardigan and the lightening oh, and this guy in front of Helen XD somehow it made me thing of the drawing I posted here some time ago *wants it to come true!!*

Spoiler:

*Clicky for bigger. ;DD

YES! oh.. I'll have gone crazy until then o.O cant wait for THAT scene!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I finally was able to upload my new video on youtube, I hope you'll like it, it contains various clips from every Tesla episode even Trail of Blood ^^
          you can watch it on my channel or directly download it for a better quality here
          Last edited by MissCheerfully; 10 November 2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

OMG I didn't saw those!! Where did you find them? And we'll at least have the trailer tomorrow ! ^^
            Tumblr. ;D

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
            YES! oh.. I'll have gone crazy until then o.O cant wait for THAT scene!
            Who won't? ;PP

Hey, I finally was able to upload my new video on youtube, I hope you'll like it, it contains various clips from every Tesla episode even Trail of Blood ^^
            you can watch it on my channel or directly download it for a better quality here
            Zoe - That's absolutely beautiful! o.o *claps hands vividly and watches again*
            sigpic

Comment

MissCheerfully, OMG I loved your video!!!!!! And the song was a perfect choice...."Everything" by Lifehouse....I love that band!Here are some more song lyrics if you enjoyed the first one I posted...enjoy!
              This one is called "We are the Sky and Sea." I might put these on fanfiction.net.....

Spoiler:
              fear keeps me from you ,
              separated as the earth keeps the sky from the sea,
              longing to hold you and keep you near me,
              the sky weeps for the sea,
              the tides of the sea ebb in and out longing for the sky

You and I are the sky and sea,
              with vibrant blue eyes we stare lovingly,
              yet fear and words always keep us apart,
              never knowing what lies in each other's heart

maybe one day the words will be said without a heart filled with dread,
              the tides will calm and the wind will cease,
              the earth will no longer separate the sky and sea,
              and then you will always be here beside me.

You and I are the sky and sea,
              with vibrant blue eyes we stare lovingly,
              yet fear and words always keep us apart,
              never knowing what lies in each other's heart
              Last edited by Aurora7783; 10 November 2010, 05:01 PM.
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks you! I'm super glad you like it, and the song is so perfetc for them! Oo Gonna do a Songfic???? =D (Pliiiiiiz!)

...oh and, I just finished a funny manip with a promo pic from animus (soooo kinda spoiler)
                Here on DeviantART

Comment

Thanks you! I'm super glad you like it, and the song is so perfetc for them! Oo Gonna do a Songfic???? =D (Pliiiiiiz!)

...oh and, I just finished a funny manip with a promo pic from animus (soooo kinda spoiler)
                  Here on DeviantART
                  *kneels in front of you*
                  WOW.
                  That's like one of the best manips ever! I'm grinning and laughing and sooo happy.
                  sigpic

Comment

*kneels in front of you*
                    WOW.
                    That's like one of the best manips ever! I'm grinning and laughing and sooo happy.
                    Omg, ahahahah, thanks! xDDDD

Comment

FOR GOD SAKE HOW COULDN'T YOU ALREADY HAVE SEE THAT TWO AMAZING PICS FROM THE NEXT TESLA EPISODE????? (Tesla-twin just send me these actually xDDDD)

Spoiler:
                      from animus

OMG!! Yay I've been looking for more Teslen pics! Thank you Woo I'm about to cry [tears of joy]..This couple is soo awesome & quite funny at times. Cuz of course Niko can't stay plain he always suprises you ^_^ Niko & Helen are DESTINED to be together & we all KNOW it!
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Zoe wonderful manip (smoking hot indeed ) and vid <333
                        the teslen pics from Animus are LOVE!!! everytime I look at them I can't help thinking "they're SO meant to be together!"
                        I love them tons and can't wait to see the episode! *iz hyper*

Comment

Here on DeviantART
                          Ok.....I will do it for you! I have never written one of these before....I hope you will like it...
                          It's really hard surrounding a story around your own song lyrics....but I will be brave and try it anyway
                          sigpic

But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Lyrics and art and pictures and... and...
                            Awesome! :
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

okay....I posted the songfic already on fanfiction.net....I hope everyone likes it.
                              and as a bonus...I might do one for the lyrics I did earlier....have to see about that if I have the time...
                              alright....both songfics have been posted...just don't read the one titled "The Secret Language of Your Eyes" unless you have seen "Trail of Blood." The other one is okay...it does not have spoilers.
                              Last edited by Aurora7783; 11 November 2010, 02:00 PM.
                              sigpic

But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                okay....I posted the songfic already on fanfiction.net....I hope everyone likes it.
                                and as a bonus...I might do one for the lyrics I did earlier....have to see about that if I have the time...
                                alright....both songfics have been posted...just don't read the one titled "The Secret Language of Your Eyes" unless you have seen "Trail of Blood." The other one is okay...it does not have spoilers.
                                Genius!!! This story is super cuuute and sweet! I sooo love piano fanfics! <3 The song is super beautiful, Teslen is quite inspiring =D

Comment

Working...
                                X