X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    *tiptoes in*

Hello Teslenites!
    If I wasn't started to fall for Teslen already, Friday's ep totally did it for me.
    Oh, I'm not about to let go of John either, but let's just say that, for now, I'm happy with loving both pairings. Yep, I'm that weird - I like the two ships who 'hate' eachother.
    haha alright as long as you focus on teslen while you're here you can sneak in anytime

All those quotes are <333. *squeeing again at reading them*
    I want to watch the ep a third time now! (Why, oh why, do I have an exam tomorrow? Please, tell me. ;P)
    RL is a pain the butt for the fandom

Which brings me to the point of my second visit on this thread...
    *drops*
    I made this. Not sure I like it though, but I'm posting it anyway.

awww that's so cute
    me loves teslen art!

I love those! Criss, you amaze me every time.
    thank you thank you blame my mojo for that XD

I can totally see that. ^^
    And somehow, I can hear Helen saying, "Nikola" kind of reproachfully, but with an amused smirk on her face. Haha. <3
    it'd be like:
    Spoiler:
    "Nikola!" and then looking around and thinking "well these caves don't look THAT uncomfortable"
    |half an hour later|
    Henry and Will show up.
    Henry: Doc, how did you get that dirty?
    Helen: Earthquake
    Will mutters to himself: Everytime

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      it'd be like:
      Spoiler:
      "Nikola!" and then looking around and thinking "well these caves don't look THAT uncomfortable"
      |half an hour later|
      Henry and Will show up.
      ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh just epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally awesome, really!

we should note every little scene everybody right down in there, some are really awesome!!

Comment

LadyG, PLEASE MAKE MORE OF TESLEN ART !! Please. I just love the banner you made. Oh .. Teslen art is love !!
        ZoZo, you are totally right, we should note all of these little ideas for a scene
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          LadyG, PLEASE MAKE MORE OF TESLEN ART !! Please. I just love the banner you made. Oh .. Teslen art is love !!
          ZoZo, you are totally right, we should note all of these little ideas for a scene
          A friend of mine, Janet, noticed Niko had a gash on his head... Helen sooo should have take care of it.... so we were thinking about a fanfiction when the two get back to the Sanctuary (because Niko must have go to the Sanctuary for a little check!)..
          I'm totally a bad english-writter... if this idea inspires anybody??? xD

Comment

Haha! Thanks guys. I'm glad you liked it.
            I do have some other ideas, but I need better screencaps. >_< I can't wait for Sanctuary-Caps to have some!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            it'd be like:
            Spoiler:
            |half an hour later|
            Henry and Will show up.

Every time.
            Indeed. ;P

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            A friend of mine, Janet, noticed Niko had a gash on his head... Helen sooo should have take care of it.... so we were thinking about a fanfiction when the two get back to the Sanctuary (because Niko must have go to the Sanctuary for a little check!)..
            I'm totally a bad english-writter... if this idea inspires anybody??? xD
            <3.

And of course he has to come back to the Sanctuary!
            Spoiler:
            She still had to confront him on the larvae we all know he kept.
            And all that could turn into an immensely worth squeeing ficlet. ;D
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The artwork and everything...my heart really has missed this place

SO MUCH LOVE. <3

Anyway, I WROTE A FIC inspired by Friday's episode. THE QUEEN OF ANGST HAS RETURNED! muahahahahaha

"Alea Iacta Est"
              Genre: Angst/Tragedy (duh )
              Rating: K+/General
              Summary: He was dying, but he'd never tell her that. WARNING: SPOILERS for "Trail of Blood."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6457786/1/Alea_Iacta_Est
              or
              http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=683

OH!
              AND I FOUND THE PERFECT TESLEN SONG.

"Halo" by Beyonce'

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT song. *spazzes*
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Anyway, I WROTE A FIC inspired by Friday's episode. THE QUEEN OF ANGST HAS RETURNED! muahahahahaha
                More like the GODDESS of angst!
                Awesome, awesome fic You just seem to get that angsty part of Niko so well.

Going to go re-read that now.
                Spoiler:
                Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

I promise I will read this FF during the weekend. I am so looking forward to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Haha, this calls for it, right? ^^

Which brings me to the point of my second visit on this thread...
                    *drops*
                    I made this. Not sure I like it though, but I'm posting it anyway.

Spoiler:
                    HOLY MAH-CRACKERS!! That is freakin epic! ^_^ You totally neeeeeed to make more Teslen artwork!! *claps* More! *claps* More! *claps*
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Mimzy,I will read your new story later today and will review it. I bet it is spectacular as your stuff always is oh, and I love "Halo" by Beyonce...that song has been on my old myspace page for a long time...although I don't really go on myspace anymore
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

I also got a bit of Teslen Mojo.. thanks to the wonderful cast and crew and that's my result:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                          I also got a bit of Teslen Mojo.. thanks to the wonderful cast and crew and that's my result:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8783/sigcavern2.jpg
                          AHHH!!!!! This is soo beautiful!! I love the quote. What is that from again? I think its from a song but idk which one.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                            AHHH!!!!! This is soo beautiful!! I love the quote. What is that from again? I think its from a song but idk which one.
                            When you Say Nothing At ALL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVet4d0XGCU

Comment

Snow. Why are you doing this to me ? Do you want me to be hyper and not able to focus on my school things ..? Yes ? Ok, you made it. Now I am staring at your art and I am not making any move

Comment

shepfan8 made this wonderful vid with the best bits of Helen and Niko from Trail of Blood <333

Spoiler:

I absolutely adore Helen's daydreaming in the beginning and Niko's "I can explain" XDDD sooooo Nikolish XDDD

Comment

Working...
                                X