No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, watch the spoilers, no matter how little. Not everyone has seen it yet
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Guys, watch the spoilers, no matter how little. Not everyone has seen it yet
      I haven't seen yet but all the comments here make me really EAGER to watch it asap! Does anybody have a link to a stream?
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        I haven't seen yet but all the comments here make me really EAGER to watch it asap! Does anybody have a link to a stream?
        I'll pm you the link on YT

and just because I still can't calm down because of the awesomeness of Trail of Blood I made a siggie very simple cuz my PS program isn't working anymore and I had to work in ImageReady which is kind of a mess for me yet

not really spoilerish but just in case
        Spoiler:

EDIT: I just finished another one. I think I got my mojo back

Spoiler:
        Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 06 November 2010, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Dude are you trying to killing us? These two banners are totally amazing! I'm such a fan!<3 xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            Dude are you trying to killing us? These two banners are totally amazing! I'm such a fan!<3 xD
            aw Zoe you're very kind
            I'm hyper atm and I need to consume all this Teslen energy XD

Comment

Thank you for the links, and the banners are AMAZING!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Awesome banner, I am going to make some too You gave me an inspiration, Criss
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  *runs in squeeing like mad*
                  OMG SUCH A TESLEN SQUEE FEST!!!

Spoiler:
                  "What if he's posing as the King of a lost mountain tribe and he wants me for his Queen?" = EPICSQUEE!!! Damian has been looking through our thread! the King and Queen? come on, this can't be a coincidence! I bet Helen thought quite a few times about the possibility of her being his Queen

"That makes him so interesting." - look who's coming into her sense I knew she can't resist him. Nobody could!

"You look fabulous by the way. *huge flirty grin* " Nope, he hasn't lost his touch Even in the worst and darkest situations he still can't help himself from being snarky <333

Finally Will did the only good thing in his life and left with Henry leaving those two alone!
                  "THANK YOU" well I never thought I'll live to hear the words from Nikola! awwwwwwww the hand holding and smiling <333

"Carry me?" AAAHHH I LOVE HIM! taking advantage of the situation way to go!

"I want my life back!"
                  "What am I? Human with benefits?" aawwwhhh I hope Helen understands he's not just being selfish. He just wants back that part of his life. and as Mimzy pointed out very well he doesn't want anything having to do with the Cabal. He just desperatly hangs on any hope of getting his vampire life back because he doesn't quite know how to deal with his new life and because he's afraid of change
                  but still "Selfish *******!" Helen swearing <333

"Speak well of me" okay I knew he wouldn't die but still NOOOOO and yet awwwww he tried to save his beloved Helen and she SO doesn't want to leave him behind. I bet if Will and Henry weren't there she would've hugged him to death when she'd found out he survived

CAN HE MOVE TO THE SANCTUARY NOW???
                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  So

1) Will: The man comes with a hidden agenda. Every time. EVERY TIME!
                  Helen: *dreamily * But that's what makes him so interesting...

ahahahah SQUEEE!!!!!!!

2) Niko's little "you look amazing" bit to Helen while he was all tied up. Aww

3) The thank-you scene when Niko took Helen's hand. *INSANE SQUEE-AGE!!* You could tell he was actually being sincere about it. Just, the tone of his voice and the look on his face gave it away. It was so adorable. And amazing for him b/c it was a very vulnerable position to put himself in emotionally. But you could SO tell he meant it.

4) When Helen got angry at him for going after the Source Blood. HIS FACE OMG. And the way he kept trying to explain himself even though Helen wouldn't let him. And his sensitivity towards the Ashley subject. Just the way he reacted to Helen's outburst made me want to burst into tears. You could totally tell he hadn't meant to hurt her and that all he wanted was to get enough blood to make a serum to re-vamp himself and that was it; that he didn't want to do anything else destructive with it like the Cabal did. IT WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS FACE. Just the way he kept interrupting Helen and looking at her... It was so sad. Like, he was just SO desperate to feel better about himself again but that he didn't want to do anything else. And he wanted Helen to understand that but she wouldn't listen to him and...AGH I thought it was so sad. He was just so insecure. And scared but didn't want to show it. And he wanted Helen to know that he'd never do anything to hurt her like that (see: the way he avoided mentioning Ashley directly so as not to hit at Helen's raw spot). AWWW.

5) Helen's reaction to Nikola blowing himself up--LOVED IT. She totally did NOT want to leave him. And she was in total shock after the explosion, like she couldn't believe he was actually gone...

6) Nikola at the end LMAO I love how happy he was. Aww. And how Helen was so relieved that he was alive <3 And how she was relieved enough that she let him have his little moment of victory. SO FREAKING CUTE.
                  I so totally agree with you! It was such a fab episode.. with so many awsome quotes!! can't stop grinning!

ohh.. you can be hyper another few days.. I'd like that!
                  so great arties! I especially love the second one <3
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks girls I'm glad you like them
                    good luck with your art Sammie! can't wait to see it

alright so you could say I had a busy day today cuz I wrote a mini-fic! (hehe can you tell I'm under Teslen influence? XD)
                    if you wanna give it a read it won't take long reviews are welcome
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6456234/1/New_Beginning

Comment

aw Zoe you're very kind
                      Yeahh, well, just make more awesome art! <3<3<3<3<3

*zozo's dead from to much epicness*

EDIT: stargatelover4ever, read, loved, reviewed, fav'ed your amazing cute little story!
                      Last edited by MissCheerfully; 06 November 2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

This is a little something I came up with and was wondering what you guys think about the pic.

Spoiler:
                        This is a screencap that I found and just added my own little saying.
                        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000591410154
                        Please let me know if the link does not work.
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Heh! Well, that can happen too

I'll pm you the link on YT

and just because I still can't calm down because of the awesomeness of Trail of Blood I made a siggie very simple cuz my PS program isn't working anymore and I had to work in ImageReady which is kind of a mess for me yet

not really spoilerish but just in case
                          Spoiler:
                          [IMG ]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/thank-you.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: I just finished another one. I think I got my mojo back

Spoiler:
                          [IMG ]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/Teslentine/save-me.jpg[/IMG]
                          ...You do know I love you, right? 'Cause I do.
                          Awesome.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          This is a little something I came up with and was wondering what you guys think about the pic.

Spoiler:

Love that
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            Yeahh, well, just make more awesome art! <3<3<3<3<3

*zozo's dead from to much epicness*

EDIT: stargatelover4ever, read, loved, reviewed, fav'ed your amazing cute little story!
                            *sends Niko clone to revive Zozo*
                            haha I actually might thanks again

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

Spoiler:
                            ahahahaha he really seems to be saying that, doesn't he? XD
                            great job!
                            can I have the original screencap pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...You do know I love you, right? 'Cause I do.
                              Awesome.
                              aww Nad. I have my moments

Comment

Criss, I tried to make a Teslen banner but I made a Helen´s one. I have the banner in my signature ..
                                But I am sure my mojo will kick me and I will make something for Teslen And thanks for support
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X