• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
    Episode 4

Which, if memory serves me correctly, is in less than 2 weeks
    But we'll got the trailer next friday!

Comment

I am not sure that Tesla will be there for this episode. I think that Sanctuary Team will get only a call from someone and they will have to find out who called them. And one of the possibillites is Nikola.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        I know right? I can feel the calories melting away XD

I absolutely love all your sigs by the way!
        TeeHee!
        And thanks. ...If that was also aimed at me, that is...

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I am not sure that Tesla will be there for this episode. I think that Sanctuary Team will get only a call from someone and they will have to find out who called them. And one of the possibillites is Nikola.
        I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure it is a Niko ep...

EDIT: Ah, here...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow, it's been such a long time since I posted here Nice to see the usual Teslenites are still around *waves*

Can't wait to see them on screen again ^_^
          sigpic
          Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

Originally posted by Malty View Post
            Wow, it's been such a long time since I posted here Nice to see the usual Teslenites are still around *waves*

Can't wait to see them on screen again ^_^
            Welcome back
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure it is the holding-hand-and-smiling-episode xD

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                I'm pretty sure it is the holding-hand-and-smiling-episode xD
                I hope it is!!! I need more Teslen eps^^
                So we have 18 episodes left and at least 8 eps with Niko *hehe* And hopefully loads of unforgettable Teslen moments
                Damn, I have to calm down^^
                sigpic

Comment

8/17 eps, we know Niko isn't in the next one... well I guess, they would have told it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                    8/17 eps, we know Niko isn't in the next one... well I guess, they would have told it, right?
                    Absolutely. Tesla is a fan favorite and they always put those in trailers etc.

sigpic

Comment

I am so curious what the next episode ( with Tesla ) will be about.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        TeeHee!
                        And thanks. ...If that was also aimed at me, that is...

I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure it is a Niko ep...

EDIT: Ah, here...
                        Yep, twas aimed at you
                        Wow..4th ep? That's so soon!
                        Spoiler:
                        Would this be the one where Will says - in main trailer for s3 - that Nikola always has a hidden agenda?

I hope it's at least slightly Teslen: I need inspiration!
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Gah! me too. The next ep seems to have an interesting theme, but somehow I do see it as ''The One Before Tesla''

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          Yep, twas aimed at you
                          Wow..4th ep? That's so soon!
                          Spoiler:
                          Would this be the one where Will says - in main trailer for s3 - that Nikola always has a hidden agenda?

I hope it's at least slightly Teslen: I need inspiration!

S3:
                          Spoiler:
                          I do believe that's the one. Most spoilers in the trailers seemed to have come from the first few eps.

And 'at least slightly' would already work for me as well. Not that I'm not inspired now, it's just that I could use new screencaps.

sigpic

Comment

I was watching the trailer again .. and I am excited more and more. Tesla and Teslen .. Owh.
                            And of course, Dubbers, we all need inspiration, I already told ya, Teslen are the best inspiration for work of very kind
                            Nad, I was thinking about the episode with Tesla ( 4th episode ) but the one with the bank will be awesome too.

I think that they had a great idea about showing us trailer for a couple of first episodes, because we won't know anything about the next ones. It would be cool It would be just like a way into the uknown land

Comment

Posting these here as well... Feel free to ignore Martin Wood here, it's a story I can't really explain.

I was watching the trailer again .. and I am excited more and more. Tesla and Teslen .. Owh.
                              And of course, Dubbers, we all need inspiration, I already told ya, Teslen are the best inspiration for work of very kind
                              Nad, I was thinking about the episode with Tesla ( 4th episode ) but the one with the bank will be awesome too.

I think that they had a great idea about showing us trailer for a couple of first episodes, because we won't know anything about the next ones. It would be cool It would be just like a way into the uknown land
                              Yes, I know, I got that I meant to state that my mind is more occupied by the Tesla ep than by the next one, because I really want to see our Niko and Helen together again.

And I'm so excited about the Unknown Land!
                              I can imagine so many things that could happen and I know that it will be completely different from what I expect...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Posting these here as well... Feel free to ignore Martin Wood here, it's a story I can't really explain.

Yes, I know, I got that I meant to state that my mind is more occupied by the Tesla ep than by the next one, because I really want to see our Niko and Helen together again.

And I'm so excited about the Unknown Land!
                                I can imagine so many things that could happen and I know that it will be completely different from what I expect...
                                I love the new pics...and they all do have such great hair!!
                                Yeah, I can't wait to learn more about the unknown land as well...it seems a mixture of ancient and modern technology..as well as architecture..can't wait to see what happens next
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X