Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    CorinaEder,read and reviewed. Loved it! Great job!
    The new chapter for A New Beginning is up! Hope you guys like it.
    This sounds like a story I haven't read *gasp*
    *runs off to find it*

[edit] I can't seem to find this fic of yours: is it in with the challenges? I'm probably just being blind...
    Okay, next chapter of Gemini up now, apologies in advances.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/9/
    Last edited by Dubbers; 22 October 2010, 06:24 AM.
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
      This sounds like a story I haven't read *gasp*
      *runs off to find it*

[edit] I can't seem to find this fic of yours: is it in with the challenges? I'm probably just being blind...
      Okay, next chapter of Gemini up now, apologies in advances.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6244727/9/
      read and reviewed it

EDIT: I would like to show off a pic that i made. I hope you all enjoy it.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by yamiinsane; 22 October 2010, 06:51 AM.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you very much: I wasn't expecting anything so quickly
        I know, evil me, but I love them cliffhangers! But you'll be happy to know that the next chapter is already well on its way - over a thousand words already *whoot* - and it's going to be quite a bit longer than the last two.

LOVED the pic! The background goes really well with the images you've chosen, which in turn go really well with the quotes Great work!
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thank you very much: I wasn't expecting anything so quickly
          I know, evil me, but I love them cliffhangers! But you'll be happy to know that the next chapter is already well on its way - over a thousand words already *whoot* - and it's going to be quite a bit longer than the last two.

LOVED the pic! The background goes really well with the images you've chosen, which in turn go really well with the quotes Great work!
          Thanks and can't wait
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I agree with you, Dubbers, I love the picture.
            I like the pictures you have chosen and simply everything with Helen and Nikola is always amazing
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Dubbers I'll do my best to catch up with your story this weekend

yami very sweet your teslen sig [it reminds me how it's been a while since I made any teslen art ]

on other news, did you see this? the teslen part begins at about 5:53

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post

yami very sweet your teslen sig [it reminds me how it's been a while since I made any teslen art ]

Thanks
                Spoiled for safety:
                Spoiler:
                I know, I ended up going back to listen again just to make sure I heard it correctly.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  EDIT: I would like to show off a pic that i made. I hope you all enjoy it.
                  http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/...tillLikeMe.jpg
                  Awesome job!

I. Love. Amanda.
                  I do.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No rush - I've only just caught up with yours.

Spoiler:
                    Oh my...I was not expecting that...*happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I. Love. Amanda.
                      I do.
                      You.Are.Not.Alone!!
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

You got that right!

Does anyone know which episode - what number - Nikola appears in? And which is the one they're in some underground caves together?

Comment

You got that right!

Does anyone know which episode - what number - Nikola appears in? And which is the one they're in some underground caves together?
                          Episode 4

Which, if memory serves me correctly, is in less than 2 weeks
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Episode 4

*freaks out* YAY!!!!!
                            I CANNOT WAIT!

Comment

Episode 4

*starts bouncing*
                              Why, waiting for Sanctuary while excited sure does serve as great exercise!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know right? I can feel the calories melting away XD

I absolutely love all your sigs by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X