No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at 10pm USA eastern time. I have to wait 3am before of the time difference with France xD

Comment

thanks.. thanks to "summertime" in germany I'll have to wait till 4 am..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
        thanks.. thanks to "summertime" in germany I'll have to wait till 4 am..
        It's the same in France, it is at 3 for you too, I have german friends who will meet us at 3 ^^ We have kinda a big msn tchat while the ep air, with all the adverts, we have time to talk xD

Comment

HAPPY SANCTUARY DAY Who's STOOOKED!?!?!?

In honour of the day, I prepared three new fanfics, including, for the FIRST TIME EVER, a Helen/Nikola fic...! EEEP. Not super shippy shippy, per se, but I've been told it's hawt

I'd love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think!

fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6396728/...k_of_the_Wrist

or

sanctuaryfiction.net: http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=647

Happy Sanctuaryyyyyy
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
            It's the same in France, it is at 3 for you too, I have german friends who will meet us at 3 ^^ We have kinda a big msn tchat while the ep air, with all the adverts, we have time to talk xD
            A friend told me that there will be a re-run serval hours later.. does that mean it's at 9:00?
            sigpic

Comment

Jup it does... Although I'll get up at 3:50 'cause I'm crazy!!! And I can't wait any longer
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                HAPPY SANCTUARY DAY Who's STOOOKED!?!?!?

In honour of the day, I prepared three new fanfics, including, for the FIRST TIME EVER, a Helen/Nikola fic...! EEEP. Not super shippy shippy, per se, but I've been told it's hawt

I'd love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think!

fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6396728/...k_of_the_Wrist

or

sanctuaryfiction.net: http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=647

Happy Sanctuaryyyyyy
                Reviewed on FF. You're brilliant, you!

Comment

Hello, everyone!!!! I have not been on here for so long it seems....
                  Okay and now.......
                  OMG OMG OMG...Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Hell yeah,season 3!!! It's a party at my house for sure!!! Did I mention wine jello shots!! LOL
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

I wish I would come on here more often so I'd be involved in the awesome Teslen conversation
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

I wish my life would allow me to enjoy this ship again
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        I wish I would come on here more often so I'd be involved in the awesome Teslen conversation
                        me too ... I'm so busy these days ...
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

After being completely heartbroken over the thought of not being able to watch S3 - someone very lovely made my day... and I have now seen the first ep

And was inspired to write this little fic, if anyone wants to check it out and leave me a review

Nikola Tesla, The Good Samaritan
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

People, I am busy too. I don't have time to be on so often .. but I always have time to think about Teslen and about a new fanfiction .. I got an idea for a short and funny fiction .. OMG, I am sure you will like it
                            ( I hope )
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              After being completely heartbroken over the thought of not being able to watch S3 - someone very lovely made my day... and I have now seen the first ep

And was inspired to write this little fic, if anyone wants to check it out and leave me a review

Good Idea of fic! It could have been possible that Niko's saved everybody if Will hadn't turned back to the guys of Kali. I love the kiss.... it made me wanna watch The Five again!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Just read and reviewed. Loved it!!!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X